• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

Today's Inspiration

What we think is difficult is not difficult for the Lord. We all should remember this when facing any difficult task.
Jeremiah 32:27 “Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh; is anything too difficult for Me?”

After Raphoo the december gentlemen starts the december 2 remember show. If am right on the 5th,9th,10th,16th,17th and the 18th are the days for interviews. 8 working days to the 5th for geobeng and 15 working days for ghanaman on monday the 16th. Time really flies. All glory to God.

Indeed December is fully packed.

What we think is difficult is not difficult for the Lord. We all should remember this when facing any difficult task.
Jeremiah 32:27 “Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh; is anything too difficult for Me?”

Tnx bro... God b with us all
...Aseda y3 Onyankop)n dea!!

16 working days for me and 17 working days for u bro... Will b taking my 2nd set of vaccs tomorrow, Nov 25
...Aseda y3 Onyankop)n dea!!

All glory to God for this feet,safe journey as you come for the vaccination and results tomorrow. I would go for my results on the 5th. All the best.

God has done the difficult part for us which is our selection so indeed nothing is too hard for him. All glory to God and thanks for this word too.

I just took my second shot of vaccination yesterday.This week has been very tight for me, I'm feeling a bit weak, is not clear whether is as a result of my busy schedule or the shots I took from the guys at Holy Trinity.I guess all shall be well 11 days from today to my interview.
The God who started this whole journey with us will surely end successfully with each and every one of us, according to our individual peculiar situations.If you believe, say Amen!!!!!!!.

I just took my second shot of vaccination yesterday.This week has been very tight for me, I'm feeling a bit weak, is not clear whether is as a result of my busy schedule or the shots I took from the guys at Holy Trinity.I guess all shall be well 11 days from today to my interview.
The God who started this whole journey with us will surely end successfully with each and every one of us, according to our individual peculiar situations.If you believe, say Amen!!!!!!!.

Amen oooo, before I miss out.
It is already well with you my bro. God has done it already .

Please direct all the prayer lines this weekend on me and my family as we go for the visas on Monday. All the tongues and the helebababababa stuff all for me wai....

Raphoo,
It is well with you and your family already. Remember that the God we serve would never bring you this far and leave you to be on your own if you believe in him.
He finishes all his blessings for us in style. He is the style king, don't forget.
By the close of day tomorrow, you would be singing 'amansan mm3hw3 me......'
Our prayers are with you.
Yehowa ay3 awie!

As we keep on waiting with sense of uncertainties and anxieties, the day is coming when God will turn the burdens into blessings. The Bible has a solution for our fears:
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7
God bless you.

Exactly what we need for this journey. Thanks Ghanaman!

Amen and unto you too I say it is well with you. 11 classic days from today for your interview, Nyame ne hene

Raphoo may the presence of God go with you and your family today. He has perfected his words already so just go get the visa.

Raphoo may the presence of God go with you and your family today. He has perfected his words already so just go get the visa.

Amen to that and I know Raphoo is gonna crown this day with good news in Jesus mighty name. It is well

Today's Inspiration

As we pray for our brother Raphoo and his family this morning let us all reflect on these words. We believe God will defend us.
Isaiahh 43:2 "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned, and flame will not scorch you."

members of this great thread hope ya all doing great and i want to take this chance and wish my mate raphoo best of luck and i believe the visa is his ,to ghanaman the work you are doing with daily inspiration is great and i wsh you all the best with the work it really motivates members .greetins from dv2014 member ,be blessed in this thread and best wishes to all ya who will be having their interview and medicals soon ,you just need to believe ,trust and be patience thats the receipe for success

members of this great thread hope ya all doing great and i want to take this chance and wish my mate raphoo best of luck and i believe the visa is his ,to ghanaman the work you are doing with daily inspiration is great and i wsh you all the best with the work it really motivates members .greetins from dv2014 member ,be blessed in this thread and best wishes to all ya who will be having their interview and medicals soon ,you just need to believe ,trust and be patience thats the receipe for success

Wishing all the best too

Yes oo brother

God be with you brother, your case is now settled, now it is obvious that you will have the visas, Monday becomes confirmation for you and thanksgiving day for the Most High God. God bless you.

Let him hav the singular honor of breakin the news himself...all i can say is that it is indeed a thanksgiving day for the Most High God!!!

Let him hav the singular honor of breakin the news himself...all i can say is that it is indeed a thanksgiving day for the Most High God!!!

Ok then we are waiting.