• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

congrats to my brothers from the west wish the members more success and ghanaman continue with the good work of inspiring the memebers with the powerful word be blessed mates remember God loves you

Thank you Akelloh, God bless you for the great work you are doing on the Kenyan thread. Honestly I decided to do this when I saw how you are helping the members on the thread. God be with you.

Thank God for letting me experience joy while being able to glorify His name.
All I got to say is thank You Lord.

Folks, its been a great day as the Raphoo family pick the blue chit with visa pick up date (Friday 29th November, 2013)

CO: Goodmorning
Me: Goodmorning
CO: Please let me have your passports and medical report for your baby
Me: Handed them sharp
CO: What did u go to do at Belize? ( A had a Belize visa in my passport)
Me: I had the visa but didn't go since it crushed with my final examination
CO: Entered some few things on the system
CO: Congratulations and handed to us the blue visa pick up chit
Me: Thank you
CO: Please do not make any travel arrangements till you recieve your visas.
CO: Take care of my little girl
Me: Okay

Me: Shouted a BIG THANK YOU GOD IN MY HEART right there. I wanted shout out my joy but Eddy Kay of the Efiewura fame was watching me.

Thank you all for the support and prayers.

The good God we serve will never forsake us. He is with as all and each and everyone here is picking his or her visa in Jesus' name.

Raphoo
Congrats, Congrats, Bro Congrats, Another Successful story again. Guys Guys Guys I told you that we can do ALL THINGS through CHRIST who Strengthen us. No mater the "go and come back stuff" the Visa is ours. All we need is Prayer, Encouragement and Serious preparation, because you cant ask GOD for a traveling opportunity whiles you don't even have a passport. December Guys is your turn now, no mercy for any CO because the Visa is yours, go for it. gh50 and guys in December GOD will surely take you through. Stay bless

please any student who is applying for the visa....what document did you take from your current school

if you are still in school then i suggest you go for letter of reference..i am not really sure if they gonna need that but you can still go for it just in case..

Thank you Raphoo for sharing your experience with the house. you are an inspiration to the rest of us who are still waiting our turn with the CO. May the faithful lord guide you in the next steps of your journey!!

Thank God for letting me experience joy while being able to glorify His name.
All I got to say is thank You Lord.

Folks, its been a great day as the Raphoo family pick the blue chit with visa pick up date (Friday 29th November, 2013)

CO: Goodmorning
Me: Goodmorning
CO: Please let me have your passports and medical report for your baby
Me: Handed them sharp
CO: What did u go to do at Belize? ( A had a Belize visa in my passport)
Me: I had the visa but didn't go since it crushed with my final examination
CO: Entered some few things on the system
CO: Congratulations and handed to us the blue visa pick up chit
Me: Thank you
CO: Please do not make any travel arrangements till you recieve your visas.
CO: Take care of my little girl
Me: Okay

Me: Shouted a BIG THANK YOU GOD IN MY HEART right there. I wanted shout out my joy but Eddy Kay of the Efiewura fame was watching me.

Thank you all for the support and prayers.

The good God we serve will never forsake us. He is with as all and each and everyone here is picking his or her visa in Jesus' name.

if you are still in school then i suggest you go for letter of reference..i am not really sure if they gonna need that but you can still go for it just in case..

please is it the same as letter head...indicating that you are a student at the institution

please is it the same as letter head...indicating that you are a student at the institution

Every letter of reference or letter of recommendation must have a letter head..the letter of reference is just a letter that certify that you belong to a certain institution..it must have the name of the institution,address,emails,telephone numbers etc.. on it..those are what we call letter heads.

Good to know you have started the medicals bro but what was the cost involved.

I paid Gh460.00. I was also given 3 shot the same day. I was also told to come on the 21st December for another shot and that will cost Gh50 and there will be another one again which is 40 cedis. I went to Holy Trinity, north K. So gh50 that be the move. I met a few people there. I didn't see any lady. Only guys were carrying out the Medicaid. I recommend the forum to some of members.

Every letter of reference or letter of recommendation must have a letter head..the letter of reference is just a letter that certify that you belong to a certain institution..it must have the name of the institution,address,emails,telephone numbers etc.. on it..those are what we call letter heads.

thanks alot

thanks alot

Raphoo,
Congratulations. This indeed closes the November file in style and hopefully, that of December would be same. Team January is very prepared to take over from December to remember.
Congrats again.

I like the rhyme there 'december to remember. Why you rapper lol

Today's Inspiration

When our Loving God begins any good work in us, He definitely completes it
We are reminded in His words in Philippians 1:6 that "being confident of this very thing, that he who began a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ."

ghanaman God bless you mate you are really an inspiration to others may God blessed you and i wish you well in your interview be blessed and remember God loves you folks

ghanaman God bless you mate you are really an inspiration to others may God blessed you and i wish you well in your interview be blessed and remember God loves you folks
Thank you brother, God bless you too. It is our firm belief that our Good God will fight for all of us. With Him we will be heads not the tails.

When our Loving God begins any good work in us, He definitely completes it
We are reminded in His words in Philippians 1:6 that "being confident of this very thing, that he who began a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ."

We thank God for his word today. Have a fruitful day guys.