• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

As we journey together as one big family we need daily inspiration. I volunteer to bring this to help all of us.
Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.

A very good one there- Ghanaman,
We really need it.

nervousness accompanies 2NL and the mere thought of going for the interview cos a whole lot of ideas will be hovering in your mind as to what will transpire on that day. But with your rich experience at the embassy you will certainly be fine.
Congrats and all the best.

Hahaha-nuna6,
If you remember when a father took his son to Jesus in the book of Mark to heal him? the man cried out " ..I believe", but was quick to add that ...."help my unbelief". That is because he is human. Man, I am human and it's kind of natural to be nervous ah? I have waited for this for over 10years, so you should understand me. :cool: It is well with us.

Please direct all the prayer lines this weekend on me and my family as we go for the visas on Monday. All the tongues and the helebababababa stuff all for me wai....

As Ghanaman has reiterated we 'thread trot' a lot and the kenyan thread is not a left out. Have an enjoyable day
Yes oo brother

Please direct all the prayer lines this weekend on me and my family as we go for the visas on Monday. All the tongues and the helebababababa stuff all for me wai....
God be with you brother, your case is now settled, now it is obvious that you will have the visas, Monday becomes confirmation for you and thanksgiving day for the Most High God. God bless you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raphoo it is done kuraa so no shaking at all. Monday is just a formality for you. Stay blessed.

Raphoo it is done kuraa so no shaking at all. Monday is just a formality for you. Stay blessed.

Yes oo brother

God be with you brother, your case is now settled, now it is obvious that you will have the visas, Monday becomes confirmation for you and thanksgiving day for the Most High God. God bless you.

Ameeeeeeennnnooooooooooooooooooo..... Thank you bros. God be with us all.

Hahaha-nuna6,
If you remember when a father took his son to Jesus in the book of Mark to heal him? the man cried out " ..I believe", but was quick to add that ...."help my unbelief". That is because he is human. Man, I am human and it's kind of natural to be nervous ah? I have waited for this for over 10years, so you should understand me. :cool: It is well with us.
Over 10 yrs????????????? Lol roselyna, wa br3.

the lord our God will see each and every member tru......he knws best thats why he got us selected out of the thousands that registered.raphoo jux present urself and pick up ur visa date.

Today's Inspiration

As we keep on waiting with sense of uncertainties and anxieties, the day is coming when God will turn the burdens into blessings. The Bible has a solution for our fears:
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7
God bless you.

As we keep on waiting with sense of uncertainties and anxieties, the day is coming when God will turn the burdens into blessings. The Bible has a solution for our fears:
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7
God bless you.

God has done it for us. Have an enjoyable weekend in the presence of the most high.

Ego b yh... May God guide and protect you and ur family! Ur Visas awaits u in the name of Jesus Christ I pray... House help me say AMEN!!!

the lord our God will see each and every member tru......he knws best thats why he got us selected out of the thousands that registered.raphoo jux present urself and pick up ur visa date.

You are absolutely right my brother. God knows why we were selected. Point of correction brother,Over 9,4million people registered worldwide and only 100,000 and over people were selected.

After Raphoo the december gentlemen starts the december 2 remember show. If am right on the 5th,9th,10th,16th,17th and the 18th are the days for interviews. 8 working days to the 5th for geobeng and 15 working days for ghanaman on monday the 16th. Time really flies. All glory to God.

After Raphoo the december gentlemen starts the december 2 remember show. If am right on the 5th,9th,10th,16th,17th and the 18th are the days for interviews. 8 working days to the 5th for geobeng and 15 working days for ghanaman on monday the 16th. Time really flies. All glory to God.

16 working days for me and 17 working days for u bro... Will b taking my 2nd set of vaccs tomorrow, Nov 25
...Aseda y3 Onyankop)n dea!!