• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

fellow selectees, my police clearance date is 8th july and my interview is 8th january but i learnt the police clearance expires in six months and in my case the exact time is wen am going for the interview. hope is not a problem

fellow selectees, my police clearance date is 8th july and my interview is 8th january but i learnt the police clearance expires in six months and in my case the exact time is wen am going for the interview. hope is not a problem

Oh wow - if it really expires on the day of your interview, I would suggest getting a new one if it isn't too much hassle...

You will need a new one bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats jhenchman, Roselyna and Partitas for ur 2NL. I guess i'll have to wait for next month. Wishing u all de best. Atleast i have de confidence dat, mine is soon to come

Congrats jhenchman, Roselyna and Partitas for ur 2NL. I guess i'll have to wait for next month. Wishing u all de best. Atleast i have de confidence dat, mine is soon to come

Thanx,you will get yours in the next few weeks,may God bless you all.

Congrats guys

Congratulations to you all guys who are now on the countdown. Wish you guys all best of luck and I sat may God see all through this journey successfully. Amen

Thanks guys. I give praise to the most high. Kind of nervous already though;)
The good thing is that, the wait is over for the 2NL part.
Good luck to us all and may the Good lord see us through.

nervousness accompanies 2NL and the mere thought of going for the interview cos a whole lot of ideas will be hovering in your mind as to what will transpire on that day. But with your rich experience at the embassy you will certainly be fine.
Congrats and all the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,
The eagle has finally landed. Let the countdown begin:eek:

Free ad 4 GCB...or u dey work for there?
The nervousness is normal...ur updates indicate uve gathered som experience with the way they conduct their interviews. u of all shdnt b nervous...jus walk in & walk out...lol.
congrats to u & to all who av jus received ur 2NLs...& good luck to u all too...
the countdown is on!

drop a private mail to Raphoo...He's got links there to sort u out within a day or two...normal process takes 3 weeks.
congrats on receivn ur 2NL...good luck too...

Today's Inspiration

As we journey together as one big family we need daily inspiration. I volunteer to bring this to help all of us.
Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.

Amen amen, ......Ghanaman, our countries are many miles apart (Rwanda-Ghana) but we are all brothers and sisters, so I invite all west africans on this forum to daily visit ours (East African forum) on "DV 2014 Kenyan selectees meet here" I realized that we have so many common points to share.
As we journey together as one big family we need daily inspiration. I volunteer to bring this to help all of us.
Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.

Very well! I think its a laudable idea. And thanks for the WORD of truth this morning.

Thanks for this laudable effort. Time is really ticking.

Man, yours would come very soon since processing of your case is done pending further embassy review. All is well

Amen amen, ......Ghanaman, our countries are many miles apart (Rwanda-Ghana) but we are all brothers and sisters, so I invite all west africans on this forum to daily visit ours (East African forum) on "DV 2014 Kenyan selectees meet here" I realized that we have so many common points to share.

As Ghanaman has reiterated we 'thread trot' a lot and the kenyan thread is not a left out. Have an enjoyable day

Free ad 4 GCB...or u dey work for there?
The nervousness is normal...ur updates indicate uve gathered som experience with the way they conduct their interviews. u of all shdnt b nervous...jus walk in & walk out...lol.
congrats to u & to all who av jus received ur 2NLs...& good luck to u all too...
the countdown is on!

I wish it was that easy-man,
One can never predict this people. It's like assuming that a frequent flyer would ever get used to flying or turbulence. It shall be well though. God is with us.:D