• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

I jst can't stop thinking when the 2NL will drop, if not by friday then am sure we have to wait till nxt month.

I jst can't stop thinking when the 2NL will drop, if not by friday then am sure we have to wait till nxt month.

I believe it will come before Friday, the expectation is very high. We still do not know the cause of its delay for this month.

Hello ppl, jes realized I stated English, twi as my languages spoken whiles my university transcript states clearly that I did French for two years, wil that be a problem?
.... Aseda y3 Onyankop)n dea!!

Hello ppl, jes realized I stated English, twi as my languages spoken whiles my university transcript states clearly that I did French for two years, wil that be a problem?
.... Aseda y3 Onyankop)n dea!!
Cheer up brother, it won't cause any problem for you, having French on your transcript does not mean you speak French. They meant languages you speak or use.

Hi mates I wanna know how long it takes for the police clearance to expire and also how long its gonna take for them to process it for you..i read on the Ghana police website it takes 10 working days to process but this is Ghana so I'm guessing its gonna take longer that that...?? I am trying to beat some time before i go for mine..will gladly appreciate your urgent response..

Hi mates I wanna know how long it takes for the police clearance to expire and also how long its gonna take for them to process it for you..i read on the Ghana police website it takes 10 working days to process but this is Ghana so I'm guessing its gonna take longer that that...?? I am trying to beat some time before i go for mine..will gladly appreciate your urgent response..
It expires after 6 months. It can be processed for you in a day if you want it express. And the regular can take about 3 weeks.