• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

Peace

N-2011AF00007XXX (My wife)
E-DV: Nov 30th,2009
NL Sent by KCC: 1st Apr,2010
NL Received: 20th May,2010
NL Sent back: 6th Jun,2010
KCC confirmed receipt Aug,2010
Police Report: 11th Oct,2010
Started medicals:20th Oct,2010
Completed Medicals:22 Oct,2010
2nd NL received: 12 Nov,2010
Interview part 1 come back again:23 Nov,2010
Interview‏‎ part 2 Successful:21 dec,2010
Visa picked up:7 Jan,2011
POE Chicago :8 Mar,2011
SSN Recieved: 4 apr,2011
GC Recieved : 6 apr,2011

Last edited by a moderator:
My pal is due next Tuesday.

Good news!!!!

He will surely testify to the goodness of God on dis forum come next week tuesday IJN,AMEN!!!!

To all still awaiting interviews and those on AP,the good Lord that never changes will hear their cry and grant them VISA BREAKTHROUGH IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace

N-2011AF00007XXX (My wife)
E-DV: Nov 30th,2009
NL Sent by KCC: 1st Apr,2010
NL Received: 20th May,2010
NL Sent back: 6th Jun,2010
KCC confirmed receipt Aug,2010
Police Report: 11th Oct,2010
Started medicals:20th Oct,2010
Completed Medicals:22 Oct,2010
2nd NL received: 12 Nov,2010
Interview part 1 come back again:23 Nov,2010
Interview‏‎ part 2 Successful:21 dec,2010
Visa picked up:7 Jan,2011
POE Chicago :8 Mar,2011
SSN Recieved: 4 apr,2011
GC Recieved : 6 apr,2011

Amen IJN

Also, my friend in three weeks time. House please, how much is Medical and Police clearance cert cost now?

i did Police report at 5k-6k but it varies o!!!! and medical cost around 26k per head (it is done at there special hospital in VI at kamorass

cheers!!!!

Ramp Agent is a person that load or offload ur checked in baggages to the necessary destination.

Lanreb u are right it basically involves the preparation of the ground for an arriving aircraft as well as the ground care of the aircraft.

Lanreb u are right it basically involves the preparation of the ground for an arriving aircraft as well as the ground care of the aircraft.

How is Chicago Mr Kennyeast? I hope you are enjoying everybit of your stay? I will give u a call as soon as i get to the states..All d best and best of luck

@ stonesanjay be careful when filling the application forms and dont make any donations to the blind or watever donations written on it, without dat u will pay 25 dollars 4 ur driving license.
2. the manual u have if still the most recent. I just got another 1for my wife from the DPS and they gave me that same old 1. Though have not had time to take her to the place for the test. do wat u have to do b4 u start working. just know the signs and some of the fines u are good. u can google drivers license pratice test in virginia and know wat the questions are like.
3 u have to wait for 3 weeks on arrival in houston or if u get ur GC b4 3 week then u can go back and apply 4 ssn and u will usually get it in 5 days 4m date of application as the principal winner but all ur dependants will get it in 8-10 days. u can see the detail on my signature. dont waist ur gas i did thesame thing i went there 3 time but those guys are adamant on the 3 weeks thing even my friend that just came had thesame experience.
4. ur GC will get to ur addy b4 3 weeek or atmost by exactly 3weeks + a day or so.
5. dont subcribe 4 contract line 4 ur fone preferably use non contract and u can use the fone u brought from naija just take it to them and tell the u want ur line on it the wouldnt give u a sim oh they will just use the ime number in the fone and do the electronic thing. i use simple mobile its $40 monthly dats a lot guy to be sincere without a job.am due to pay anoda 1 now am thinking where the money will come from.
my apart is for 500, the bills water gas fone another 100.
u will still need a car and insurance its all a whole lot of money guy.
just be calm i was already driving in the us with my international drivers license b4 i did my test and the examiner sai=d i was an excellent driver. just obey the rules wat faill ppl is parallel parking which i did with just 1 gear i.e the reverse=. the next thing was i changed to parking pple always say it hard but am telling u most pple here have miniature minds just bone them and be determined to achive it . with God all things are possible am just exactly 2 months n 4 days in the usa today.
Hope all this was helpful dont usually have time to type this long on the net but here we have to help 1 another not to stray. cheers.
! bouyant love house...

Hi deepope,

Please i need any info on job search in Texas?

Did u get ur job tru a Recruiter online or u just did an internet search for job?

Cheers!!!!