• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

@ Bola Emmanuel. That is good news, u paid 40k for ur baby? How old is ur baby? Cos my girl is just 6months. She will be leaving Nigeria with my wife in 4 months time to US. Gudluck and God bless!

Abey11. God will favour you and you will be successful! Go and bring back the victory! Gudluck and God bless!

You no try oh, no interview transcript no observations. I will get the info for u, am in the middle of getting my host's transcript from the University and that goes straight to WES.

thanks Ferdiii and congrats on ur well deserved victory...its been a long time coming! am inspired by ur persistence.
mnwhile, I was'nt able to post my interview experience cuz I hv not been fine. and comming back on, I felt that its a bit late. but I guess its better late than never!

@Lovechild welcome, oya post ur xperience now, it can never be too late cos those dat ar yet to go 4 dia interview needs it. Thanks.

Kenny how far hope all is set for the Eagle to fly? Best wishes! We are right behind you, am looking at ending of may or early june. Gudluck and God bless!

We wish ALL those going for interviews this month ad the coming months a successful and VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL ALL CONTINUE TO LAUGH AND TESTIFY TO THE GOODNESS OF GOD ON THIS FORUM IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We wish ALL those going for interviews this month ad the coming months a successful and VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL ALL CONTINUE TO LAUGH AND TESTIFY TO THE GOODNESS OF GOD ON THIS FORUM IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks Ferdiii and congrats on ur well deserved victory...its been a long time coming! am inspired by ur persistence.
mnwhile, I was'nt able to post my interview experience cuz I hv not been fine. and comming back on, I felt that its a bit late. but I guess its better late than never!

Okay.I hope u are back on ur feet.

@Lovechild welcome, oya post ur xperience now, it can never be too late cos those dat ar yet to go 4 dia interview needs it. Thanks.
Please I would like to avoid duplication of documents to save some coins. 1.Must I do NPC when I have original Birth Cert? 2.Must I go to WAEC Office, Yaba, when I have my original cert, print-out and scratch cards?

Please I would like to avoid duplication of documents to save some coins. 1.Must I do NPC when I have original Birth Cert? 2.Must I go to WAEC Office, Yaba, when I have my original cert, print-out and scratch cards?

So firdiii you finally won this dv lottery. I remember you were here trying to help a friend and now see the result........

Hi Lovechild,
Hope u are much better now? Are u in Boston now? becos i am a bit close to dat area.
Hope to hear from u. Cheers!

Hi Ferdiii,
To be on the safer side, pls do the NPC Certificate becos dats wht everybody dat got their visas used on this forum.
As per ur results, if u hav ur original certificates and scratch cards,i think u are good to go.
Cheers!

Hi Ferdiii,
To be on the safer side, pls do the NPC Certificate becos dats wht everybody dat got their visas used on this forum.
As per ur results, if u hav ur original certificates and scratch cards,i think u are good to go.
Cheers!

Thanks.It always better to be on the side.

you don't need to go to weac office since u have your original cert with you,as for the birth cert i will advice you get the NPC attestation of birth it's not up to 5k so as to be on the safer side.peace

Anyone Living In Rhode Island,Massachusets or in Connecticut?

Hi All,
Pls is there anyone living in either Rhode Island, Massachusets or Connecticut? Maybe we can connect and share some ideas.
Pls send me a PM or mail me on select500@yahoo.com
Cheers!