• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 AOS Only

MUST wait until October 1, 2011

I know this is a forum for dv2011 winners, but i have a question, i'm a dv2012 winner and i know CN numbers for dv2012 winners are not current till October, but when the September bulletin comes out in August like it does and it says your CN number is current in October, can you send your AOS application/documents in August or you will have to wait till October to send it??

Last edited by a moderator:
PDA is the last step. :) ;)

wheetiebi x;2295734 said:
Thanks feel. Actually it has been stuck at Post Decision Activity the last couple of weeks. Any idea when it would convert to CPO/PDA. Surprisingly Ive already received my card.

congrats, its been a long way for you, starting from October, but the final result counts, and you got it. enjoy the freedom :)

Green card received in the mail today. Thank you to everyone for the support community. It has been most wonderful and comforting to go through the whole process with people in similar situations.

Hey,

I am Dv2012 winner. I am originally from Ghana (Africa), but currently in 2nd year of law school in the U.S. I have been researching independently about the entire process of AOS, however, I am also here to learn.

I find it interesting that such a wbsite exists: I am glad to read other people's opinions and guidelines about the entire process. I am willing to share my ideas and thoughts-- but it is not a legal advice.

Thank you.

I suggest you to make an Infopass after 2 weeks. But I think you will get the card within 2 weeks.

Hello Everyone,

I'm a DV-2011 winner and had my interview on 3/23. No decision has been made since my background check has been pending (but everything else looked good)
It's been over a month, and I still don't have my card. Today I called USCIS and they told me my background has been clear and they are going to expedite my case (which may take up to 2 weeks) -since I will be traveling in June.

Has anyone been in a similar situation? I see people getting their cards after a week of their successful interviews, I can't believe mine is in its 6th week!

Thanks for your help,

Beril

FINALLY GREEN

My husband and I finally got our cards. We feel blessed beyond words. It is funny that on the USCIS website our status is still in the "acceptance" stage. We want to thank everybody here for your contribution in making this road easier. This forum was our source of direction. Best of all the forum introduced us to GOODFELLAS also from Connecticut. I bumped into this website when I had questions about the AOS process and I'm so glad I did. It felt good and comforting to know that other people were in the same boat with us. Many many thanks to you all and good luck to all those who are still waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats. I think online status is not working again..:) Most of the people said they got CPO same day.

FINALLY GREEN

My husband and I finally got our cards. We feel blessed beyond words. It is funny that on the USCIS website our status is still in the "acceptance" stage. We want to thank everybody here for your contribution in making this road easier. This forum was our source of direction. Best of all the forum introduced us to GOODFELLAS also from Connecticut. I bumped into this website when I had questions about the AOS process and I'm so glad I did. It felt good and comforting to know that other people were in the same boat with us. Many many thanks to you all and good luck to all those who are still waiting.

Congrats, your wait is finally over and I bet it was worth waiting as the feeling is amazing :)

FINALLY GREEN

I wonder why DoS didn't yet release the Visa Bulletin for June...

They usually release it on the 9th. I'm sure that people that are current in July are waiting...Also there is high probability of being plain CURRENT especially for AF.

I think tomorrow would be the day.

They usually release it on the 9th. I'm sure that people that are current in July are waiting...Also there is high probability of being plain CURRENT especially for AF.

Hi Yoni,

May I ask how did you apply in April with number being EU00029xxx when the current cutt-off number for May for Europe is 27,800?
Cutt-off number for April was 23,200. I'm little confused...

Thanks!

She applied when she saw her case number on the advanced notification part of the visa bulletin, which was in April.

Hi Yoni,

May I ask how did you apply in April with number being EU00029xxx when the current cutt-off number for May for Europe is 27,800?
Cutt-off number for April was 23,200. I'm little confused...

Thanks!