July 2009 N-400 Filers

I read in another thread that the Match Found or Match Warning (or something like that that it says when its an error), means its matched/not matched to the all fingers 'big' print they do at the beginning comparing to the individual prints.

My mom received at her house yesterday a letter saying I owe parking ticket from 01/2007 I didn't even know I owed because working downtown Miami I used to get them all the time and thought I had paid for them, so I paid for it today and I will be taking the receipt of the payment with me to the interview whenever that will be,,,,,I hope that's not a big deal......is it?

My mom received at her house yesterday a letter saying I owe parking ticket from 01/2007 I didn't even know I owed because working downtown Miami I used to get them all the time and thought I had paid for them, so I paid for it today and I will be taking the receipt of the payment with me to the interview whenever that will be,,,,,I hope that's not a big deal......is it?

Parking tickets aren't even a moving violation and you don't normally lose any points on your license either, so you should be okay.

Timeline Update

CHECK ENCASHED

TIMELINE
5 Year based N-400
GC Date: Oct 27, 2004
DO: Houston, TX
07/31/2009 (Day 1): N-400 Mailed to Lewisville, TX (Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation)
08/03/2009 (Day 4): N-400 Delivered @ Lewisville, TX
08/05/2009 (Day 6): Check Cleared
mm/dd/yyyy (Day x): Priority Date
mm/dd/yyyy (Day x): NOA Received
mm/dd/yyyy (Day x): FP Notice Received
mm/dd/yyyy (Day x): FP Notice Date
mm/dd/yyyy (Day x): Interview Letter Received
mm/dd/yyyy (Day x): Interview Date
mm/dd/yyyy (Day x): Oath

Milwaukee

July 8, 2009, Mailed N-400
July 13, 2009 Check cashed
July 17, 2009 Received Letter of Notice
July 9, 2009, PD
July 20, 2009, Received Finger Printing letter
August 5, 2009, Schedule for finger printing
August 5, 2009, Finger Printing Done.
Now, waiting for interview letter

Date on N400 application

O.K. I just read in the Jul-Sep N400 postings that USCIS counts the 90 days from the date you wrote on the application when you sign. Is that true? I filled out my paperwork a few months before I mailed it and my lawyer did not mention this.

Any thoughts?

O.K. I just read in the Jul-Sep N400 postings that USCIS counts the 90 days from the date you wrote on the application when you sign. Is that true? I filled out my paperwork a few months before I mailed it and my lawyer did not mention this.

Any thoughts?

you can sign on any date -- i sgined 93 days before my 5 yrs -- it went thru --

they consider the day they received the application --

Do they take your picture during FP appointment..... I have just started growing a beard....don't wanna shave it off :eek:

July 8, 2009, Mailed N-400
July 13, 2009 Check cashed
July 17, 2009 Received Letter of Notice
July 9, 2009, PD
July 20, 2009, Received Finger Printing letter
August 5, 2009, Schedule for finger printing
August 5, 2009, Finger Printing Done.
Now, waiting for interview letter

YES they do, or atleast they took one in naperville, IL

Aaarrrrrgggggh....then i am gonna shave it off. I think i will wait till i get my US passport and then start growing it again....:p

*Sorry guys... I know this sounds retarded