• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 Lucky winners from Nigeria

4real4you

I am asking a friend of my mine won Diversity visa lottery but he can not recall the date of birth he has written in the EDV online. Whenever he emails to KCC they usually request a complete date of birth. Is he stands a chance to be interviewed or expects a second letter because his case is already current in August.

DEKOW this is not a reply to your post please.

Does 2010AF00016XXX from Nigeria stand any chance to be invited for interview? NL date March, received in April and sent back completed form in early May. Being a Nigerian national do I stand any chance of being invited? I don't know how it works. Some people on the forum made some comments about number being high or low. But I don't know how it works.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do I need to confirm receipt of my completed form that was sent back to KCC in April from KCC? Although I have confirmed package delivered via the tracking number provided by the courier company that I had used for sending it back. Does KCC on their own accord need to confirm receipt or do I have to send an e-mail to KCC to confirm receipt of document? Or should I just keep calm and watch events unfold? Can somebody please tell me?

Do I need to confirm receipt of my completed form that was sent back to KCC in April from KCC? Although I have confirmed package delivered via the tracking number provided by the courier company that I had used for sending it back. Does KCC on their own accord need to confirm receipt or do I have to send an e-mail to KCC to confirm receipt of document? Or should I just keep calm and watch events unfold? Can somebody please tell me?

you can mail them to get a confirmation if it is over 4weeks you sent it. I just got confirmation of the receipt of my form from them.

Second letter details

Hello everyone, i will like to know the documents that are in the second letter package.I guess there ought to be another set of forms to filled in the second package like we did in the first package, though i am not sure.I will appreciate it if the house can furnish me with these documents or letters in the second package.thanks in anticipation.

Hello everyone, i will like to know the documents that are in the second letter package.I guess there ought to be another set of forms to filled in the second package like we did in the first package, though i am not sure.I will appreciate it if the house can furnish me with these documents or letters in the second package.thanks in anticipation.

this has been answered before.Date, time and place of your interview. No forms to fill.

Does 2010AF00016XXX from Nigeria stand any chance to be invited for interview? NL date March, received in April and sent back completed form in early May. Being a Nigerian national do I stand any chance of being invited? I don't know how it works. Some people on the forum made some comments about number being high or low. But I don't know how it works.

my dear brother i think we are in the same boat my cn-2010AF00016XXX hopefully we should be current by this time next year,i hope you are getting your documents together, i have learn a lot from this forum and i must tell you that you are in the right place for information cos there are a lot of people in the house who have successfully experience the whole DV process and who can as well offer valuable insights. In the meantime congratulation and let's keep hope alive,our turn will come soon and to all members current for July the grace of God is sufficient for you go inthe might of our God, Peace:):)

Let encourage one another

you can mail them to get a confirmation if it is over 4weeks you sent it. I just got confirmation of the receipt of my form from them.

From your CN number i think you will be current b4 IZi and i ,please let us share ideas together so as to make this experience a success story for us all.
There was a thread for 2010 winners fom Nigeria but it is rather slow,i pefer to be here in the 2009 thread as you gain a lot of insights from people who have gone through the whole process and are in the states , all the best as we all go along in the actualization of our dream, God bless you.:):)

It is my turn of testimonies, my good news is that I am grateful to God and eternally grateful to members of this wonderful house. I had a successful interview on the 2nd of July.Later i will share my interview questions with the house.

it is my turn of testimonies, my good news is that i am grateful to god and eternally grateful to members of this wonderful house. I had a successful interview on the 2nd of july.later i will share my interview questions with the house.

a big kongratulations to you. I wish you more of god's favor in life.

It is my turn of testimonies, my good news is that I am grateful to God and eternally grateful to members of this wonderful house. I had a successful interview on the 2nd of July.Later i will share my interview questions with the house.
At last Sunnyaje,congratulations!Best wishes as you move over to US.

From your CN number i think you will be current b4 IZi and i ,please let us share ideas together so as to make this experience a success story for us all.
There was a thread for 2010 winners fom Nigeria but it is rather slow,i pefer to be here in the 2009 thread as you gain a lot of insights from people who have gone through the whole process and are in the states , all the best as we all go along in the actualization of our dream, God bless you.:):)

of course that is the spirit, we really have to keep each other informed. We pray next year will be a success story for us all.

At last!!!!

I celebrate your success my dear brother, i will be very grateful if you can let us know what happen during your interview and please let us know your case number as this will give some of us hope that our time will come by next year.Well done, God will not take you to a place that His grace will not sustain you.
IT IS WELL.

of course that is the spirit, we really have to keep each other informed. We pray next year will be a success story for us all.

Please bro always hit on me when ever you are in the house and how far have you gone with your documentation.

Where art thou bro

Izi,what's up as we are in the same boat please do keep in touch,
three thing i will say to you PREPARATION,PREPARATION,PREPARATION. All the best.

I am asking a friend of my mine won Diversity visa lottery but he can not recall the date of birth he has written in the EDV online. Whenever he emails to KCC they usually request a complete date of birth. Is he stands a chance to be interviewed or expects a second letter because his case is already current in August.[/QUOte

Dekow,if your friend will be current in August,i think he should email KCC with his DOB that he intends to present during the interview and also copy the consulate in lagos ASAP, i read somewhere in this forum under another thread someone with a similar case Janetgirl who was successful in her application.Although this might look like a lost case but i believe he should endeavour to contact KCC ASAP before he receive the 2NL,hope that help .:D