If your 485 reached on July2 post your updates here

PD: Sep-02
EB3 - RIR, INDIA
LC Certified : JULY 2006
I-140 : May 25, 2007
I-485/EAD/AP for Me: filed 30th June07, delivered - NSC : 02 July @ 11.25 am (No Signature..Have POD thro' Email COnfimation from USPS)....no news yet
No Checks - No receipts
I-485/EAD/AP for spouse and daughter: delivered on 18-jul-07 (Checks not encashed)

Hang in there Seethu

EB3 - RIR, INDIA
I-485/EAD/AP for Me: filed 30th June07, delivered - NSC : 02 July @ 11.25 am (No Signature..Have POD thro' Email COnfimation from USPS)....no news yet
No Checks - No receipts
I-485/EAD/AP for spouse and daughter: delivered on 18-jul-07 (Checks not encashed)

We shall overcome...this Waiting period.. Lalalal..lalal..Hang in there

USCIS number...?

Did you call NSC or USCIS ? Can I have the number please?

Hi vsach:
I have the same question, can we have the number to call them...?

last time I called to some national uscis number, and was told by them very unenthusiatically that wait for 90 days..!! didn't even ask anything from me..!

So I feel it is really good that you managed to get them have your Receipt Number! please pass this number.

Thanks a lot.

Please add my info to the tracker (see signature).

I also have another labor pending (PD: Nov 2001). Status shows RIR - Denied (although it should be TR). Attorney sent an appeal 6 weeks ago.....nothing has changed.

Will I be able to take advantage of my old PD?

Thanks.

Hi All,

I found this on murthy.com (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_ombloc.html)

"The USCIS is working to generate approval notices and green cards for these cases. However, the CIS Ombudsman encouraged anyone with an unusual experience regarding her/his case to submit DHS Form 7001
(http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/cisomb_dhsform7001.pdf), with specific case information.)”.

My 485 was mailed to Nebraska Service Center on June 29th and it reached there on July 2nd. So far, I have not received the receipt. I am planning to submit the DHS Form 7001.

What do you folks suggest?

Rxindy/Seekalabor

Congrats VSach.. What a relief.. I am happy for you. :)
I was tracking yours for a long time too, along with mine. I am surprised you could manage to talk to IO with a 90 days sting. Any tips?
Thanks
RPH

Thanks Rxindy,

Please call the 800 number..be prepared for the 90 day question from the customer rep...just go ahead and tell them that your application was filed on 4th June...and you are worried...be a little dramatic and courteous...she will transfer you to level 2...since there are lot of people playing the 90 stunt...just go ahead do the same at this stage...he would not have the info when did you exactly apply...again a little drama with courtsey...he/she will ask you your last and first name and date of birth...ask for all the numbers...465...AP...EAD...write down...if you have a kid do the same...spouse information he will not give you unless she is there....call your spouse on the cell phone...on the speaker phone/3 way calling get her 'yes'....after you have all the numbers key in the USCIS.gov site and hook it up with your email ID.....THAT IS IT...Hope that was helpful;) ;) ;) ;)

no receipt yet

Today i called my lawyer to check if the Checks had been cleared or not..Not yet itseems..God knows where is it !@#$%...

By the way my application was signed by the great "J.BARRRET". I wonder anybody received receipt for 485 forms signed by him ???

This is not a new to me i was in the Labor Retrogress now its I-485 July retrogress...

Jay22
I-140: Approved on Oct2006
1-485-Applied on july 2
no receipt yet

I am all for it

Hi All,

I found this on murthy.com (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_ombloc.html)

"The USCIS is working to generate approval notices and green cards for these cases. However, the CIS Ombudsman encouraged anyone with an unusual experience regarding her/his case to submit DHS Form 7001
(http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/cisomb_dhsform7001.pdf), with specific case information.)”.

My 485 was mailed to Nebraska Service Center on June 29th and it reached there on July 2nd. So far, I have not received the receipt. I am planning to submit the DHS Form 7001.

What do you folks suggest?

Thats what I was waiting for. I will be filing one of these application in a week if I dont get any response from USCIS.. Thanks for sharing this with us. Thanks

Wait little more

Rxindy and all other July 2 filers,

I can understand your frustations, as I filed on July 2 at NSC and finally got receipts from TSC. Rxindy, as your I140 is approved from TSC, there is a very good chance that your I485 will be transferred to TSC from NSC. I know several people from several blogs whose application reached at same time as yours and signed by same person (J. Barrett) and got receipts.

One thing we all have to understand is TSC received applications from two fronts (one, direct I-485 filings ~ approx. 40000 on July 2nd only and then all the transfer cases from NSC). For NSC (they received ~30000 on July 2nd), its a easy job because they receive applications and transfer chunk of it to TSC. So you will always see TSC lagging behind than NSC. Because TSC is keep getting applications from NSC.

Currently, TSC is processing July 2 filings (as per Aug 31 receipt updates). Let them pass July 2 and one week after that if you do not see your checks cashed, then you should start getting worried. Filing second I485 might complicate things (again you have to wait till TSC passes all the July and Aug filers) for you. At present, calling IO would not be of much help at all. If your case is not in system, they can not do anything.

It is hard to wait for these receipts. I was my self very frustrated till I received it. I hope this helps and good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
J Barret? Checks Cashed!

All the checks got cashed, presented to our bank on Sept 4.:)

Rxindy and all other July 2 filers,

I can understand your frustations, as I filed on July 2 at NSC and finally got receipts from TSC. Rxindy, as your I140 is approved from TSC, there is a very good chance that your I485 will be transferred to TSC from NSC. I know several people from several blogs whose application reached at same time as yours and signed by same person (J. Barrett) and got receipts.

One thing we all have to understand is TSC received applications from two fronts (one, direct I-485 filings ~ approx. 40000 on July 2nd only and then all the transfer cases from NSC). For NSC (they received ~30000 on July 2nd), its a easy job because they receive applications and transfer chunk of it to TSC. So you will always see TSC lagging behind than NSC. Because TSC is keep getting applications from NSC.

Currently, TSC is processing July 2 filings (as per Aug 31 receipt updates). Let them pass July 2 and one week after that if you do not see your checks cashed, then you should start getting worried. Filing second I485 might complicate things (again you have to wait till TSC passes all the July and Aug filers) for you. At present, calling IO would not be of much help at all. If your case is not in system, they can not do anything.

It is hard to wait for these receipts. I was my self very frustrated till I received it. I hope this helps and good luck.

Any FP notices received?

I am one of the July 2nd filers. I received EAD cards for me and my wife yesterday. But I have yet to receive the FP notice. Has anyone received the FP notices here? My case was filed with NSC and then transferred to TSC.

Filed on july 2nd. at NSC but transfered to TSC. Got receipts from lawyer today. See my signature.

Gotll 3 Receipt # from IO (July 2nd by B Gerkensmeyer, with SRC receipts)

Got all receipt numbers from IO on phone today.
The lady said my application was entered on September 4th together with Finger Print notice sent out the same day.

Details:

EB3 Category.
I140 Approved at TSC on July 11, 2007.
I-485/EAD/AP: Received at NSC on July 2nd at 11:34 a.m by B. Gerkensmeyer.
Notice date of EAD,AP,I-485: September 4, 2007.
All 3 receipt start with SRC #s, case got transferred to TSC.

I wish you all best of luck.:)

Is there any one who haven't got their Receipt date?

I havent got mine as yet. Checks not encahsed.

EB3 - RIR, INDIA
No Checks - No receipts

Seethu.. You are NOT alone.

Is there any one who haven't got their Receipt date?

I havent got mine as yet. Checks not encahsed.

EB3 - RIR, INDIA
No Checks - No receipts

You are not alone this time.. I am in same shoes as you are NOW and man it hurts. Hate this feeling.

Have no choice, but to wait and wait and wait....

uscis number

Thanks Rxindy,

Please call the 800 number..be prepared for the 90 day question from the customer rep...just go ahead and tell them that your application was filed on 4th June...and you are worried...be a little dramatic and courteous...she will transfer you to level 2...since there are lot of people playing the 90 stunt...just go ahead do the same at this stage...he would not have the info when did you exactly apply...again a little drama with courtsey...he/she will ask you your last and first name and date of birth...ask for all the numbers...465...AP...EAD...write down...if you have a kid do the same...spouse information he will not give you unless she is there....call your spouse on the cell phone...on the speaker phone/3 way calling get her 'yes'....after you have all the numbers key in the USCIS.gov site and hook it up with your email ID.....THAT IS IT...Hope that was helpful;) ;) ;) ;)

Thanks a lot vsach, good attempt.

I saw somewhere here (I forgot who wrote) that if my info is not in their system, then it won't help.....? is it true....?

OR, if I can try this way, then they may tell where/what is my status...like "not in system yet" Or "transfered to ...??" etc....?

Could anybody knowledgable answer please and help us in this frustrating situation...

Thanks much again.

receipt notice and receipt date...?

Got all receipt numbers from IO on phone today.
The lady said my application was entered on September 4th together with Finger Print notice sent out the same day.

Details:

EB3 Category.
I140 Approved at TSC on July 11, 2007.
I-485/EAD/AP: Received at NSC on July 2nd at 11:34 a.m by B. Gerkensmeyer.
Notice date of EAD,AP,I-485: September 4, 2007.
All 3 receipt start with SRC #s, case got transferred to TSC.

I wish you all best of luck.:)

Hi yybobgc,
Congratulations!

One question to you and all the knowledgable people :
When somebody gets his/her receipt notice paper, does it also mention when this application USCIS recevied...?
so when you will get receipt notice, can you verify that july2nd received date ....?

It would be appreciated to anybody who got receipts and answer this please.

Thanks a lot.