If your 485 reached on July2 post your updates here

Calling IO

Got all receipt numbers from IO on phone today.
The lady said my application was entered on September 4th together with Finger Print notice sent out the same day.

Details:

EB3 Category.
I140 Approved at TSC on July 11, 2007.
I-485/EAD/AP: Received at NSC on July 2nd at 11:34 a.m by B. Gerkensmeyer.
Notice date of EAD,AP,I-485: September 4, 2007.
All 3 receipt start with SRC #s, case got transferred to TSC.

I wish you all best of luck.:)

Hi yybobgc:
One more question is -- when you called them, did they tell you about 90-days rule, how did you get response from them and how did u approach them.

Thanks again.

Finally got receipt numbers by calling USCIS. My application was reached on July 2nd at 11.34 am to Nebraska.
Checks have not been cashed yet. My I-140 was approved on 6/27/07 through NSC. No LUD on my I-140. Filed EAD and AP to my wife and got receipt numbers too.
By the way my application was signed by B GERKENSMAYER

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi yybobgc,
Congratulations!

One question to you and all the knowledgable people :
When somebody gets his/her receipt notice paper, does it also mention when this application USCIS recevied...?
so when you will get receipt notice, can you verify that july2nd received date ....?

It would be appreciated to anybody who got receipts and answer this please.

Thanks a lot.

Yes, the received date is July 2nd, it does says that on the receipt.

Finally - Checks encashed

Finally Checks got encashed.
Have the WAC Number from back of the check.
Will update details later.

I have a WAC Number for 485/EAD/AP and has been sent to CA Service center. Is that Normal? I thoght 485 was done by NSC and TSC only.

Call the IO

Hi yybobgc:
One more question is -- when you called them, did they tell you about 90-days rule, how did you get response from them and how did u approach them.

Thanks again.

Hi seeklabor
Just tell them your case was submitted on June 2nd and let them know you understand the 90 days rule and they are happy to transfer you over. Remember to play some drama with tone of emotional and worried. ;)

Wish you success :)

Don't talk, Walk on the 18th

Instead of the drama on the phone take part in the rally in Washington on the 18th. Take a day off to invest in really expediting your case.

Hi seeklabor
Just tell them your case was submitted on June 2nd and let them know you understand the 90 days rule and they are happy to transfer you over. Remember to play some drama with tone of emotional and worried. ;)

Spouse details

EB-3 derivate, PD May 2004, INDIA
RD: 7/2/2007
ND: 8/9/2007

(Nebraska)

Biometrics Notice received 9/8/2007

same for me - checks encashed at CSC

I have a WAC Number for 485/EAD/AP and has been sent to CA Service center. Is that Normal? I thoght 485 was done by NSC and TSC only.

I also have WAC receipt numbers. I was expecting to receive them from TSC as everyone was assuming that those with the early Jul filings were probably transfered from NSC to TSC (based on their frontlog still showing 06/30/07). The frontlog for CSC doesn't even show 485/765 forms tracking (though it shows 131). How come they received my package? No matter how transparent they want to become, the last minute surprises are plenty at USCIS.

Thanks.
------------------------
Labor EB2 (PD Feb 2007)
140 approved from TSC (AD Jun 2007 under PPS)
AOS forms filed at NSC on Jul 6 2007
(checks encashed on Sep 7 2007 at CSC, EAD card production ordered)

Calling IO

Hi seeklabor

Ok, thanks a lot yybobgc.

Hi all:
Those who got their receipt no OR checks cashed, could you please update in our list which had probably 27-28 people. then we will have some idea about the pattern of getting receipts.....

Thanks.

recipt no from USCIS

Got receipt no by calling IO for all (485, 131, 765) from TSC.

On line status says application received on August 30, my question is --
even mine was received by CIS on July2nd, then why they said august 30....?

if anybody knows this and explain this would be really appreciated and helpful to know.

Thanks much.

received receipts

received all receipts, in EDA card receipt (I765):
It is written : "Class requested: C09"

does Anybody who got the receipts has this in your I765 receipts....?

All knowledgeable people and gurus, if you find this,
could you please shed some light on this....

Thanks a lot.

July2nd filer, EB2.

Got receipt no by calling IO for all (485, 131, 765) from TSC.

On line status says application received on August 30, my question is --
even mine was received by CIS on July2nd, then why they said august 30....?

if anybody knows this and explain this would be really appreciated and helpful to know.

Thanks much.

I think thats when they entered the data in their system. Even my status says that case recieved on august xx, but on the hard copy, it says 2nd july.