Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

I went today, they said, they are not issuing interim EADs anymore, we need to wait for real one.

PD:Feb 2003
RD: June 26, 07
ND: July 20, 07
FP Done on: Aug 18, 07
But no news abt EAD and AP. Checked online. It says case rcvd on July 20th and pending. Anybody in the same state? I have heard that if EAD is pending for more than 3 months (90 days), one can walk into USCIS office and claim it and they are supposed to issue an interim EAD. If anyone aware of the same, please let me know the proceedure?

Thanks
GCDream

PD:Feb 2003
RD: June 26, 07
ND: July 20, 07
FP Done on: Aug 18, 07
But no news abt EAD and AP. Checked online. It says case rcvd on July 20th and pending. Anybody in the same state? I have heard that if EAD is pending for more than 3 months (90 days), one can walk into USCIS office and claim it and they are supposed to issue an interim EAD. If anyone aware of the same, please let me know the proceedure?

Thanks
GCDream
are you in NSC ? my RD is 14 days before yours. I got NO update at all. I even went to Infopass and that's useless too.

not sure what I can do. I have passed over 90 days since my RD

Yes, mine is in NSC. Can DoNotWorry or mgupta2050 tell me where you called or went to ask for the interim EAD card. Maybe I will also do my part. When they keep getting more calls like this, they may get irritated and try to issue the cards faster. I hope.

How do you know about the name check?

We need to schedule appointment through infopass. That will be answered by Immigration officer at your loacl District office, they will decide that office by your zip code.

After officer said about interim EAD, I asked about the status of 485, but she was not that friendly, she given a short answer that, mine is stuck in NC, and my wife's is cleared, but need to wait until mine cleared.

Yes, mine is in NSC. Can DoNotWorry or mgupta2050 tell me where you called or went to ask for the interim EAD card. Maybe I will also do my part. When they keep getting more calls like this, they may get irritated and try to issue the cards faster. I hope.

How do you know about the name check?

I don't think she gave you the right answer. A friend of mine went through similar experience with Name Check. His wife's (primary applicant) NC cleared and she did receive the GC while my friend's NC was still stuck for few more months. He, eventually got his GC too.

We need to schedule appointment through infopass. That will be answered by Immigration officer at your loacl District office, they will decide that office by your zip code.

After officer said about interim EAD, I asked about the status of 485, but she was not that friendly, she given a short answer that, mine is stuck in NC, and my wife's is cleared, but need to wait until mine cleared.

Guys...

I know at least 3 other people from NSC not including myself with RD 06/11 and 06/12 at NSC that haven't heard a thing on their EAD/AP as of this minute !

I called the NSC IO and mentioned that as per the CFR (code of federal regulations) we have to hear something in 90 days ! she e-mailed the officer to do something about it....that was 4 days ago. no news yet !

Because mine is primary, I think we need to wait until mine is cleared.

I don't think she gave you the right answer. A friend of mine went through similar experience with Name Check. His wife's (primary applicant) NC cleared and she did receive the GC while my friend's NC was still stuck for few more months. He, eventually got his GC too.

My case is the same as below - 485/131/765 RD 06/11 NSC - no further news after the FP -- anxiously awaiting further progress...

Guys...

I know at least 3 other people from NSC not including myself with RD 06/11 and 06/12 at NSC that haven't heard a thing on their EAD/AP as of this minute !

I called the NSC IO and mentioned that as per the CFR (code of federal regulations) we have to hear something in 90 days ! she e-mailed the officer to do something about it....that was 4 days ago. no news yet !

LUD on 485 today also. looks they are working on the case

The LUDs you got today are related to the FP appointment you had on friday.FBI gets back to USCIS with FP results within 2-3 days.This causes LUDs on 485 case.If your namecheck is cleared you can expect approval soon.

I didn't ask for interim EAD but about namecheck , IO at infopass told me. SO I guess I am stuck with final GC approval but atleast they should approve my EAD/AP as its been over 90 days now for me

any way, take info pass apt and see what they say for yu

AP status

I see the fol. msg.
Does this mean AP has been Approved?

Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

As you can see my sign, there are two consecutive LUD's on my I-485, What can it be? And the status message says...

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Hi Guys

Question -: when does a visa # gets assigned to 485 application?
Is this at the time of FP initiation?
Is it at the time of NC initiation?
Is it at the after of NC Clearance?
Is this at the time of 485 Adjudication(IO picking up the case)

or any other state which I cant fathom
Regards

NJ/EB3/India
PD -: Apr 04 2003
Labor approved - Aug 03 2006
I-140 Applied Feb 24 2007 Approved(PP): May 4 2007
485,131,765 sent to TSC on Jun 18 2007
RD: Jul 17 2007
Got FP notice 07/30/2007
FP Date Self (done)-: 08/08/2007
FP Date Spouse -: 08/15/2007
EAD - 08/09/2007, Recd Card 08/16/2007
AP - Approved for both on 08/09/2007,recd 08/16/2007

Can be "None of the Above"

but the closest is "at the time of 485 Adjudication" but the IO can pick up the case at various time before/after NC, before/after FP, before/after visa # availability (date current). This process is known as pre-adjudication and depends on the Service Center priorities.

In a nutshell visa # is only assigned when you everything is good to go (NC, FP, visa # avail. etc.) and just about the last but one step before you are granted permanent resident status !

Hi Guys

Question -: when does a visa # gets assigned to 485 application?
Is this at the time of FP initiation?
Is it at the time of NC initiation?
Is it at the after of NC Clearance?
Is this at the time of 485 Adjudication(IO picking up the case)

or any other state which I cant fathom
Regards

NJ/EB3/India
PD -: Apr 04 2003
Labor approved - Aug 03 2006
I-140 Applied Feb 24 2007 Approved(PP): May 4 2007
485,131,765 sent to TSC on Jun 18 2007
RD: Jul 17 2007
Got FP notice 07/30/2007
FP Date Self (done)-: 08/08/2007
FP Date Spouse -: 08/15/2007
EAD - 08/09/2007, Recd Card 08/16/2007
AP - Approved for both on 08/09/2007,recd 08/16/2007

As you can see my sign, there are two consecutive LUD's on my I-485, What can it be? And the status message says...

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Looks like an approval :) ... Congratulations! Apparently really fast work by TSC!!
What is your country?

Hope it is approval though..Looks like RFE or Address change confirmation.

EAD/AP Update

Hi Guys

Lawyer Received AP for my wife and me today. We also got our EAD cards on 9/13. I am getting ready to travel now :)

EB-3 India
PD: March 2003
LC approved: Nov 2006
I-140 approved: Jan 2007
I-485/I-765/I-131 filed at NSC
I-485 RD 6/6/07 ND 6/16/07 LUD:6/20/07 LUD9/13/2007 LUD9/14/2007
FP Notice received: 8/27/07 Code 3
FP Completed : 9/13/2007
I-131 RD 6/6/07 ND 6/16/07 LUD: 9/6/07 LUD 9/13/2007 (Document mailed to applicant) Document Received: 9/18/2007
I-765 RD 6/6/07 ND 6/16/07 AD: 9/6/07 (card ordered) Card Received: 9/13/2007

Hope it is approval though..Looks like RFE or Address change confirmation.

If it is an approval I would be the luckiest person in the world, but my PD is Mar 2005, can it be an approval? God knows. Waiting for the mail. Definitely it is not about Address change, because I did not move.

KCG - Thanks for the greetings. Hope its really an approval. I am from INDIA.

If it is an approval I would be the luckiest person in the world, but my PD is Mar 2005, can it be an approval? God knows. Waiting for the mail. Definitely it is not about Address change, because I did not move.

KCG - Thanks for the greetings. Hope its really an approval. I am from INDIA.

Someone said, it is usually Intent to Deny or RFE. (do not want to scare you)
Just be prepared for everything.

However if it is approval, take my congratulations.