Atlanta GA - N-400 Timeline

I did my interview today. Got oath letter today after interview and it was scheduled for next Friday (Aug 17th)..
Same is the case with my wife as well..

Big congrats Patrg.
One question. Do you know the FP processing happens weekly like a batch on the weekend.
I had completed my FP on Monday 8/6 and was wondering if I would see the results the following Monday?
Any statistics?

What dates currently they are scheduling for Interview in Atlanta

What date they are scheduling for interview currently in Atlanta in terms of Priority date and FP date.?

I am waiting for almost close to one monthe and twenty days for my scheduling for interview. My priority date is 5/3 and My FP was completed on 6/20 and was placed in que for scheduling on 6/22.

It is almost stall at Atlanta looks like, any specific answer will help keeping positive on this process before it get too long to the frustating stage.

D/O: Atlanta
04/30/12 (D 000) Mailed to TSC
05/03/12 (D 003) Delivered
05/29/12 (D 026) FP Notice Sent
06/20/12 (D 051) FP Scheduled
06/22/12 (D 054) In Q 4 interview scheduling"
xx/xx/12 (D xxx) YL Recd
xx/xx/12 (D xxx) IL Sent
xx/xx/12 (D xxx) IL Recd
xx/xx/12 (D xxx) Interview -- Passed
xx/xx/12 (D xxx) In Q 4 Oath Sch
xx/xx/12 (D xxx) Oath Letter Recd
xx/xx/12 (Dxxx) Oath Date

What date they are scheduling for interview currently in Atlanta in terms of Priority date and FP date.?

That's a good question, because it seems to be all over the place. I follow Trackitt.com and someone who filed on 4/25 had their interview this week and oath coming up on the 17th.

Someone else who filed before them, on 2/20, has their interview scheduled for 8/21. So they filed sooner but get their interview later.

There are a bunch on that tracker, who haven't been scheduled yet. It's possible that some people just haven't bothered to update, but things seemed to be going well til the beginning of June, then it slowed right down. There are people from filing date of late February, onward, that are still waiting for interview letters.

So it might be a while. Things seem to be moving slowly now - versus not at all for most of June and July. Time will tell if they catch up.

Grashoppr

Relieved .....My status changed to "Testing and Interview" It shows "Your N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION is now scheduled for interview"

D/O: Atlanta
03/09/12 (D 000) Mailed to TSC
03/14/12 (D 007) Priority Date
04/16/12 (D 040) FP Notice Sent
05/08/12 (D 062) FP Scheduled
05/07/12 (D xxx) YL dated
05/10/12 (D 064) YL Recd
07/19/12 (D 134) Scheduled for interview
xx/xx/12 (D xxx) IL Sent
xx/xx/12 (D xxx) IL Recd
xx/xx/12 (D xxx) Interview -- Passed
xx/xx/12 (D xxx) In Q 4 Oath Sch
xx/xx/12 (D xxx) Oath Letter Recd
xx/xx/12 (D xxx) Oath Date
[/QUOTE]

After how many days did your status change from FP Done to In-line for Testing?

bjecture fecond

After how many days did your status change from FP Done to In-line for Testing?

I'm not the individual you asked, but my status changed within 2 business days. I did early FP on 7/26 which was a Thursday. On Monday, 7/30 my status changed to, "In line for interview/testing". I remain there now. It's only been 2 weeks.

Based on others' experiences, I expect I'll be there for a while. Some seem to be reporting that they are waiting upwards of 2-3 months in this stage. I guess we'll see.

Grashoppr

I'm not the individual you asked, but my status changed within 2 business days. I did early FP on 7/26 which was a Thursday. On Monday, 7/30 my status changed to, "In line for interview/testing". I remain there now. It's only been 2 weeks.

Based on others' experiences, I expect I'll be there for a while. Some seem to be reporting that they are waiting upwards of 2-3 months in this stage. I guess we'll see.

Grashoppr

FYI, I'm one of the march applicants, that are still in line for interview scheduling, my FP was 5/22, hope that helps you estimate your timeline. :)

After how many days did your status change from FP Done to In-line for Testing?[/QUOTE]

Rameshcmenon,

I was never put in-line for testing. My status changed directly to "Scheduled for interview" after a long period of 72 Days.

FYI, I'm one of the march applicants, that are still in line for interview scheduling, my FP was 5/22, hope that helps you estimate your timeline. :)

Wow... in line for nearly 3 months with no update? That stinks :(

You must be coming up on 5 months now, yes?

Wow... in line for nearly 3 months with no update? That stinks :(

You must be coming up on 5 months now, yes?

Yes, my 5 months are up Aug 30th, my application was received March 30. Maybe it'll go fast once I got my interview... I just thought I'd reply to your assumption the other day, that some people might have not updated their status on trackitt, I believe they are at the same spot as me. However, I did not put my info on that site.

Yes, my 5 months are up Aug 30th, my application was received March 30. Maybe it'll go fast once I got my interview... I just thought I'd reply to your assumption the other day, that some people might have not updated their status on trackitt, I believe they are at the same spot as me. However, I did not put my info on that site.

Well one person on Trackitt who applied 4/25 had his/her interview early last week and oath last Friday. Another who applied in February, has their interview on the 21st of August. So some are going through "out of order". Likely has to do with details of each individual's case.

Looking at the Trackitt site, it appears that things were humming along til about the end of the first week of June, then seems to have ground to a halt until the last couple of weeks ago, when things started moving again (people posting here, on Trackitt and on Visa Journey) - there's starting to be some movement here again in ATL.

I hope you get your IL soon - you've been waiting too long :)

Grashoppr

Well, 3 people on the Trackitt site in ATL received their IL yesterday (at least 2 had no online change of status).

Interviews scheduled for 9/13 and 2 on 9/17. 2 applied in March, one in May. Oddly enough the May applicant has their interview first.

So it appears that things are moving again in the ATL.

Grashoppr

Well, 3 people on the Trackitt site in ATL received their IL yesterday (at least 2 had no online change of status).

Interviews scheduled for 9/13 and 2 on 9/17. 2 applied in March, one in May. Oddly enough the May applicant has their interview first.

So it appears that things are moving again in the ATL.

Grashoppr

I know, I saw, but my case status hasn't changed yet. I guess we'll see, I really think I should be receiving something soon, I will let you know when I do :) I just hope it'll go fast, my dad's 75th B'day is end of October and he's been very ill for many years. I'd really prefer if I did not miss this! The interviews seem to be scheduled one month ahead of sending the IL, who knows how long for Oath and then 3 weeks for passport...it's cutting close :-( however, it is what it is!

Oath today

Had oath scheduled today morning at 8 .. There was a lot of people and the entire ceremony was overy by 9:45 .Applied for passport right afterwards at the regional passport center .. should be getting it sometime next week .

Its been a long journey and i am mighty glad its over ..

Best of luck to everyone ..
Cheers

My time line

06/06/07: GC
03/12/12: N-400 mailed to Lewisville, TX with UPS (Day 1)
03/14/12: N-400 delivered (Day 3)
03/14/12: N-400 priority date
03/20/12: Checks cashed (day 9)
03/22/12: NOA recvd (Day 11)
04/16/12: FP notice mailed (Day 34)
04/18/12: FP notice recvd (Day 36)
05/08/12: FP done (Day 56)
05/10/12: Online Status changed to "Testing and Interview" (Day 58)
07/08/12: IL recvd (Day 117)
08/07/12: Interview (147)
08/17/12: Oath (157)
08/17/12: PP application
xx/xx/12: PP received

Congratulations, GC-KA-GHULAM!!!

GAgirl - 2 of the 3 people who received their IL yesterday, reported that their online status never changed out of "in line for testing" is that where you are stuck too? The third one didn't comment so I don't know if their status changed or not.

So hang in there and keep an eye on your mailbox, you might be pleasantly surprised! And for your sake and your father's I hope you get situated in time.

Grashoppr

Congratulations, GC-KA-GHULAM!!!

GAgirl - 2 of the 3 people who received their IL yesterday, reported that their online status never changed out of "in line for testing" is that where you are stuck too? The third one didn't comment so I don't know if their status changed or not.

So hang in there and keep an eye on your mailbox, you might be pleasantly surprised! And for your sake and your father's I hope you get situated in time.

Grashoppr

Thanks Grasshopr, I'm sure it'll all turn out just fine. My status says in Q, so I guess I'm "stuck" there, too lol. I didn't sign up for e-mail updates, but I know my attorney did and I think he'll get a writen notice just like me, too. Nothing today, but tomorrow is another day! :) I just read that I could get a passport within less than 2 weeks if I go to the regional agency in Atlanta, that's good to know. :)

YAY! Congratulations GAgirl! That's the 5th one in the last 3 days, of the Atlanta folks I've become acquainted with. Others have interviews on the 13th and 17th. So things are finally moving!!! Woohoo! Hopefully I won't be too far behind (but I hope it's not Sept. 21 or 24 or 25th for me... I'd have to cancel a fun business trip... but if I have to, I'll deal with it.)

Grashoppr