2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

So many people will have to extent their EAD and AP, where they also make money. So they do have an hidden agenda - make money from the applicants.
Thanks.
GCVaruma.

The above statement is 100% correct about USCIS. Just they want to raise their budget..thats all..no simpathy/love on us......

I have a few questions for you :
1. When did you do your last FP?
It was code 1 FP on March 2007
2. Did you see any LUD on your 485?
No I didn't.3. Going by your login ID(NJ03MAY2002) did you contact the NJ senator?
No, I live in Dayton,OH. So I contact Ohio Senator.

I have a few questions for you :
1. When did you do your last FP?
It was code 1 FP on March 2007
2. Did you see any LUD on your 485?
No I didn't.3. Going by your login ID(NJ03MAY2002) did you contact the NJ senator?
No, I live in Dayton,OH. So I contact Ohio Senator.
NJ03MAY2002.. thanks for the information.

Hopefully they start working on the EB2 cases full speed. There are a lot of EB3 that have been approved but not EB2. The ratio between EB2 and EB3 is 1:5. Wish they start approving more before they get hit by the workload of all the 485/AP/EAD filings from July 1. Just praying that our cases not get lost or go to the bottom the pile.

LaborBadhi.. did you set up your infopass interview??

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

NJ03MAY2002.. thanks for the information.

Hopefully they start working on the EB2 cases full speed. There are a lot of EB3 that have been approved but not EB2. The ratio between EB2 and EB3 is 1:5. Wish they start approving more before they get hit by the workload of all the 485/AP/EAD filings from July 1. Just praying that our cases not get lost or go to the bottom the pile.

LaborBadhi.. did you set up your infopass interview??

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

No. I have to take one...i have cancelled previous one because of work busy...

NJ03MAY2002 - how to contact the senator? email/call/letter? please advice me....

I got my area's senator information from this site:

http://www.senate.gov/

Then I went to this site

http://voinovich.senate.gov/contact/index.cfm and posted the letter to senator in this format

Dear Senator,

I am writing this letter to request your office's help in finding the status of my employment based adjustment of status (I-485) applications, pending with Vermont Service Center for almost two years. We had filed our I-485 applications in May 2005 (Receipt Date: 05/06/2005, Notice Date: 05/12/2005) at Vermont Service Center. We were finger printed the first time on 06/03/2005.

After waiting for almost 18 months USCIS (INS) website updated one of our case status to “Review of the fingerprints taken relating to this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS has been completed. Processing of this case continues”. And the case is on this status for more than 4 months now. The most important thing to notice here is the USCIS website shows that currently they are processing I-485 cases which are filed on May 18th 2006, while our cases which were filed on May 6th 2005, one year ahead of there processing dates are still pending for adjudication.

Since then, we haven't heard anything back from INS and are desperately waiting for our cases to be approved. We have already renewed our work permits (EAD) twice. We have no clue why the adjudication on our cases is taking so long while the cases filed much later than ours are routinely being approved. It has been more than 2 months since we made our last enquiry through USCIS customer service department and have not heard anything back from them.

We would like to request the help of your office to find out what exactly is going on with our cases and if possible push for a faster adjudication. We would highly appreciate any help that your office can provide in this matter.

Sincerely,

Your Name

Here are more details of our cases:

Primary applicant:
Receipt No: E
Alien No (A#):
Beneficiary:
Receipt No:
Alien No (A#):
Receipt Date: 05/06/2005
Notice Date: 05/12/2005
Finger Print: 06/03/2005

I got the format from this site only.After couple of weeks I got the letter from senator's office saying that my case was filed under EB3 and I have to wait until my date become current.

I faxed them the proof that my case was filed under EB2 next day I saw the lud in I-485 and after 1 week case was cleared.

My I140 RFE details: They requested my company to provide 2001 financial records as this labor was filed in 2001. My company and attorney are working on the response.

Does any one happened to receive the similar RFE? If so, how long it took for USCIS to apporve the cases after receiving the RFE information.

Thanks...
Thanks LB and GCVaruma.

I hope this is simple and my attorney says it will take 10 days to get the communication and can you please let me know, how long will it take for us to recieve the letter and what are the general time lines...

I got the same message on both I140 and 485 and kind of wondering why they updated both these case...

I will infrom you as soon as I get the information from uscis.

We did Code 1 and 3 - almost two years back - there was never a LUD - again i dont even have my 140 approved yet - so no one really know what goes on at USCIS

My Biometric also Code 1.
I called USCIS to find the status. During the conversation they asked me, Did you get a Biometric?, I said Yes I got one recently. Then she answerd, You have to give us 60 days from your date of Biometic to get open a status query.

Now I am waiting for that 60 days to complete.

My I140 RFE details: They requested my company to provide 2001 financial records as this labor was filed in 2001. My company and attorney are working on the response.

Does any one happened to receive the similar RFE? If so, how long it took for USCIS to apporve the cases after receiving the RFE information.

Thanks...

When I submitted my 140, I do remember the lawyer asking for the financial report for the company. I think what they do is to see what the income is and if the company can pay you salary (my company was at a loss that year). But that is the reason why they want the financial statements. If everything is fine with the financial statements I think they will approve your case.

slkrk... your 140 must be giving you nightmares. I hope everything goes smoothly after you submit the documents.

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

filed I-140 missing labor cert

hello, i filed I-140 in dec 2005 and still waiting ..but this week my attorney found labor cert original is missing so USCIS is asking DOL to give a copy does any one knows how long will this take. i was reading some where if labor cert is missing I-485 will be rejected. since my dates are now current attorney just filed that. let me know.

Thanks GCVaruma and I am also thinking the same and I hope this is it...

When I submitted my 140, I do remember the lawyer asking for the financial report for the company. I think what they do is to see what the income is and if the company can pay you salary (my company was at a loss that year). But that is the reason why they want the financial statements. If everything is fine with the financial statements I think they will approve your case.

slkrk... your 140 must be giving you nightmares. I hope everything goes smoothly after you submit the documents.

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

Thanks GCVaruma and I am also thinking the same and I hope this is it...
Does it not make us wonder all the time as to when the waiting is going to come to an end? The problem is there no way for us to tell as to how they are processing case and god only knows if they know how to do it.

For you it looks like one struggle after the other. You have my best wishes.

Regards,
GCVaruma.

Just got my 3rd EAD from VSC.Filed on MAY 14th.

E-filed it at VSC anyways as my I485 was Xfered to TSC.
I see few LUDS on my AP application taht I filed on May 7th at VSC also

Nothing great but thought of sharing...
AJAKS

Just got my 3rd EAD from VSC.Filed on MAY 14th.

E-filed it at VSC anyways as my I485 was Xfered to TSC.
I see few LUDS on my AP application taht I filed on May 7th at VSC also

Nothing great but thought of sharing...
AJAKS

Thanks for sharing the news! my 3rd ead ND is may 23rd.. waiting,.....

RFE info on my I1485

Does it not make us wonder all the time as to when the waiting is going to come to an end? The problem is there no way for us to tell as to how they are processing case and god only knows if they know how to do it.

For you it looks like one struggle after the other. You have my best wishes.

Regards,
GCVaruma.

I jut for the query information on my I1485 and thyey are asking the following info.

1. All my H1b's, EAD copies
2. last two Pay stubs
3. Last 5 years of W2
4. Federal income tax returns
5. A letter from my current company that states that they are going to continue to employ me.

I have all this info, but have a question about Federal income tax returns and I read in the forums some wherere, we can get this information from local IRS office and please let me know if you know more information about income tax returns.

I submitted all this info, except my EAD's and last two years W2's, but they still want to review these forms..:)

Thanks once again.

I jut for the query information on my I1485 and thyey are asking the following info.

1. All my H1b's, EAD copies
2. last two Pay stubs
3. Last 5 years of W2
4. Federal income tax returns
5. A letter from my current company that states that they are going to continue to employ me.

I have all this info, but have a question about Federal income tax returns and I read in the forums some wherere, we can get this information from local IRS office and please let me know if you know more information about income tax returns.

I submitted all this info, except my EAD's and last two years W2's, but they still want to review these forms..:)

Thanks once again.
I wonder why they would still require it even though you submitted all this. But there no other choice but to submit it to them again.

Regarding the Tax Returns tax transcripts here are 2 threads which will give you more info.
1. http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=234771
2. http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=93928

There are 2 types of Tax returns - 1. Transcript - no payment required and 2. Copy of Tax Return - for which you have to pay some money.

I only got the Transcript. The telephone number to get in touch with them is - 800-829-1040, but go through the above threads for more information. Hope you get it soon so that the process can continue.

By the way query you mentioned is an RFE or is it an query that you initiated.

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

I wonder why they would still require it even though you submitted all this. But there no other choice but to submit it to them again.

Regarding the Tax Returns tax transcripts here are 2 threads which will give you more info.
1. http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=234771
2. http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=93928

There are 2 types of Tax returns - 1. Transcript - no payment required and 2. Copy of Tax Return - for which you have to pay some money.

I only got the Transcript. The telephone number to get in touch with them is - 800-829-1040, but go through the above threads for more information. Hope you get it soon so that the process can continue.

By the way query you mentioned is an RFE or is it an query that you initiated.

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

Thanks for the information and it was an RFE and not a query and I should not have mentioned the query in the first place.

Based on the RFE note, they are asking the following for federal income tax return.

"Please submit your fedeal income tax returns, including all schedules and forms W-2 and/or Forms 109,for the last five years."

I believe this is my W2's and then tax papers that I filed with IRS.

btw, my application is pending for two years and made numerous enquiries and recently I upgraded my I140 case to premium. so I do not know what triggered this activity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the information and it was an RFE and not a query and I should not have mentioned the query in the first place.

Based on the RFE note, they are asking the following for federal income tax return.

"Please submit your fedeal income tax returns, including all schedules and forms W-2 and/or Forms 109,for the last five years."

I believe this is my W2's and then tax papers that I filed with IRS.

btw, my application is pending for two years and made numerous enquiries and recently I upgraded my I140 case to premium. so I do not know what triggered this activity.
Glad that I could be of help. I think since you upgraded your 140 to premium, it must have triggered the RFE. Till now I have heard the request for only 3 years of W2/filings. First time I am hearing for 5 years. Maybe they want to verify you employers ability to pay, etc. I am not sure about the Form 109 if possible give us an update about that.

Thanks.
GCVaruma.