• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin for June 2015

Hello everybody , im a dv 2015 winner , my case number is AF475xx , im start getting worried about my status , when my CN ll be current ? do i still have a chance ? thanks

Hello everybody , im a dv 2015 winner , my case number is AF475xx , im start getting worried about my status , when my CN ll be current ? do i still have a chance ? thanks

You have a great chance, most likely SEptember interview...

Hi Veronice,
Nice to see you on here! Happy you got your visa renewed! So, you are coming to visit simon and me when...? ;)
My dear Susie!!! So nice to read you!
About your "suggestion": We are planning a trip for December. But of course, that would depend of the "great changes" our government makes every single day. I would let you and @Britsimon know if and when that is going to happen.

Hmmm, i guess there is not going to be no interview,thanks

hmmmn???

confused-woman-300-300x200.jpg

It's rather 2015 but i processed it in March

HUH??? Where is my facepalm gif.

Well OK - so FORGET what I said earlier and it has NOTHING to do with your case number - the critical thing is what you failed to mention earlier - the fact that it is a 2015 case and the submission in March!!!

Of course - March has 31 days - and submitting on March 1 is different to March 31 - but you might get an August interview maybe September if your submission was late March.

Hello Pedro! I'm from Venezuela and last year I was selected but didn't make to the interview (high CN). My tourist visa expired last year too, and I didn't renew it at the moment because I was in the process to get the GC. Obviously, after my big fail I also needed to renew my tourist visa and was expecting a few problems.
First, I had to put in the form that I did have immigration attempt. Then the CO interviewed me... it was clear that he needed to know if I was a risk for illegal immigration. Finally I told him: "Do I want to live in USA??? OF COURSE I do!!! But legally... I won't live there with the "migra" chasing me. If I wanted to do it in a non-legal way, I would have been there already. And I tell you, I did participate again in the lottery." He told me I was very sincere and renewed my tourist visa for 10 years again.
So... I was scared, but it worked out.

Hi Veronice, I am from Venezuela also. Thank you for your answer!. It is nice to hear this information, i really appreciate that. I have the CN 15XX and I lost almost any hope. It is very disappointing to have such a high case number specially at this time, when the situation in our country is getting worst day by day. I am waiting for a miracle ha ha.
Best regards.

Hi Veronice, I am from Venezuela also. Thank you for your answer!. It is nice to hear this information, i really appreciate that. I have the CN 15XX and I lost almost any hope. It is very disappointing to have such a high case number specially at this time, when the situation in our country is getting worst day by day. I am waiting for a miracle ha ha.
Best regards.
Well @Pedro Roques , Good luck! I really hope you get your GC. I know exactly how you feel, that's the feeling I had all last year. But believe it or not, I'm still thankful for the experience, it helped me go through a very rough year and helped me to stay safe too, keeping me away of protests. The hope that I felt in one of the worst years in our history, that is priceless.
Anyway, if you want to get in touch, write me a PM and we can talk.
Again, GOOD LUCK! fingers crossed.