• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin for June 2015

Yes, I understand of course, yet this is right where our predictions noticeably differ, as far as final EU DV-2015 outcome is concerned. Yet, this is o.k., I certainly don't have any problem whatsoever with a deviating outlook...
And having deviating opinions is the fun part of the forum!

Hello.
Wondering about date of next VB. Is it expected this week? Or might it be next week?
Thanks,
Annanz

Your'e 37500 right? You should be ok even if u gotta wait till Sep. Maybe its next week- so mo point getting too worried cos you may need to wait 7 more days
I m slightly over 37500..i hope it is this week..i just want to know yes or no..

You will make it. But what if you need wait till VB July? You will have spent too much time under unnecessary worry. For what? Get busy with something else then come check your good news next week

Not to discourage the idea of the VB comming out this week, but the last two VBs (technically there are three left) are critial for KCC in their endeavors to fill the quotas right. That is to come up with reasonable projections and invite the right number of people, so they don't undershoot or overshoot the quota range. Thus, the last two VBs could require more work and more recent data, as opposed to previous VBs in the year.
I remeber one of these last VBs came out even after 15th last year.
I really hope to see the VB this week though.

Not to discourage the idea of the VB comming out this week, but the last two VBs (technically there are three left) are critial for KCC in their endeavors to fill the quotas right. That is to come up with reasonable projections and invite the right number of people, so they don't undershoot or overshoot the quota range. Thus, the last two VBs could require more work and more recent data, as opposed to previous VBs in the year.
I remeber one of these last VBs came out even after 15th last year.
I really hope to see the VB this week though.

how many times have you won this thing? lol
and i disagree it'll be today :)