• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin for June 2015

If I remember correctly, the July VB of last year was released quite early; around the 8th maybe, and moreover, Simon was able to get the August 2014 cutoffs about a week before the VB was released, by calling KCC. But later, the last bulletin was released quite later, around the 12th if I 'm not mistaken..

Not to discourage the idea of the VB comming out this week, but the last two VBs (technically there are three left) are critial for KCC in their endeavors to fill the quotas right. That is to come up with reasonable projections and invite the right number of people, so they don't undershoot or overshoot the quota range. Thus, the last two VBs could require more work and more recent data, as opposed to previous VBs in the year.
I remeber one of these last VBs came out even after 15th last year.
I really hope to see the VB this week though.
Very good thinking.
I believe only the last VB would be the one with calculations, percentages etc though and not this one. This VB should be more straightforward- as is. It'll come up today vs tomm.

Maybe everyone should also remember the VB deals with many other immigrant visas too, where progress can be more complicated than DV (with retrogressions, etc). The timing of the VB release is not just about the DV calculations.

Hi
I am evd winner of 2016 from Nepal and my case number AS000012** and i have some question

1.when i submit my DS-260 in May 23 and I submit as unmarried bt in June 10 I got married. Firstly I want to ask if I unlock my form and add applicant it's safe or if I apply alone? Please suggest me ....

2.approximately how many people will get visa out of 3801 from Nepal .

3. Is there any problem if I summit my mark sheet only ? Coz I haven't receive my transcript yet from university

4. When will I get 2nl if I unlock and add applicant with in this month

5.how many people got visa in 2013,2014, 2015 from Nepal who were selected in diversity visa

Last edited:
Hi
I am evd winner of 2016 from Nepal and my case number AS000012** and i have some question

1.when i submit my DS-260 in May 23 and I submit as unmarried bt in June 10 I got married. Firstly I want to ask if I unlock my form and add applicant it's safe or if I apply alone? Please suggest me ....

3. Is there any problem if I summit my mark sheet only ? Coz I haven't receive my transcript yet from university

5.how many people got visa in 2013,2014, 2015 from Nepal who were selected in diversity visa

1. You need to unlock, if you are married and apply as single even if you got married after selection, you will be disqualified for lying on the application.

3. You only need your high school diploma to qualify on education, that is most important.

Hi

Now that you're married, you need to unlock your DS form and first of all update your marital status from single to married.

Then you need to fill out a separate DS-260 form for your wife, if you wish for her to be processed with you with you. You may need to show evidence that your marriage is a genuine one at the time of your interview, so be prepared to do that.

Hi

As Susie said - add your wife.

For your other questions

2. Well Nepal will hit the limit before the 3801 selectees have been interviuewed. That is because response and success rates dor Nepal are very high and (as you prove yourself) derivatives are being added to the 3801.

4. It might delay you a little bit, but delayed is better than refused for lying - so get on and unlock.

5. Google "dv lottery statistics" - check the official numbers.

Hi

I concur with what the three of the G4 have said.

With your low CN you are not in danger of visas running out on you.
You really have no choice now, after you got married, but to unlock the form and make the changes.
Make sure you get your high school credentials, and everything else you can get related to your further education.
If you want your 2nl early in the fiscal year, act now.

I already got my high school degree and also I finish my bachelor degree but when I fill up the form there I put bachelor degree pass also bt I already got my marksheet of bachelor but not transcript so will it b any problem of I submit my marksheet only during interview coz it will take more time to get transcript from university

I already got my high school degree and also I finish my bachelor degree but when I fill up the form there I put bachelor degree pass also bt I already got my marksheet of bachelor but not transcript so will it b any problem of I submit my marksheet only during interview coz it will take more time to get transcript from university
I don't know the difference between a marksheet and a transcript in your country, but get it if you can. If there is no way you can get it - no big deal, as long as your high school credentials are in order.