Refugee Travel Document - updates 2019 onwards

Can one apply for a Canadian visitor's visa and get approved with just a traveling document without greencard? Any one had an experience with this?

Has anyone traveled out and in with a traveling document without any issues eventhough they were paroled in when they first come to the United? Please I need your thoughts if you have any experience or answers

Hello guys,

I heard that AP are valid for 5 years now. Was wondering if anybody heard the same thing for RTD or is it still one year validity.

What a pain!
If the posted processing times are accurate, you should be getting it in the next month or so. Hang in there!
I, on the other hand, will need to reevaluate my travel plans! lol
Lol I know ! I was going to make infopass appointment and ask them can I renew passport because this is crazy :D I know many people travel with their passport and do renewal and they are fine at the citizenship interview but I don’t wanna risk :( I am going to travel in Europe hopefully I get it by January

Hello,

I was wondering which countries accept RTD visa free. And if anybidy traveled their recently. Thanks.

Lol I know ! I was going to make infopass appointment and ask them can I renew passport because this is crazy :D I know many people travel with their passport and do renewal and they are fine at the citizenship interview but I don’t wanna risk :( I am going to travel in Europe hopefully I get it by January
Did you get your RTD yet???

yup do it !!!! that's so frustrating honestly!!! i'm still waiting for mine since last October so now it's been pending for 14 months!!
I waited less for the interview and green card than this lol it’s really not acceptable 18 months of waiting for one travel document

I waited less for the interview and green card than this lol it’s really not acceptable 18 months of waiting for one travel document
good for you cause other people waited years and years to get interviewed and their greencards so it's always good to count our blessings.

I know many ppl did that and had no issues on the citizenship interview but I will do everything correctly this is my last travel document, I can apply 2025 for citizenship

I have my RTD receipt received 10/11/23 with the first three letter being IOE.
I checked my USCIS account earlier today that says an estimate of 4 weeks until I get a decision.
Kinda shocked how it would process so quickly! Wanted to know if I can trust this information so I don't get my hopes up and plan my travel.
Anybody had this experience before?

I never applied for anything that showed an estimate decision time showing.