Refugee Travel Document - updates 2019 onwards

Hopefully, I am not an outlier like Max1990, who waited 18 months! Fingers crossed!
Hopefully you will get it soon! Some more pain before we become an American citizens in few years and never experience these things ever again! Matter of time

Helo folks,
Any travel documents received in December 2022 approved yet?
Based on data from hilites.today (go to "statistics" -> "by received month"), right now they are actively processing folks who applied in December 2022 (looks like today was mostly LIN239006* numbers), so I'd say you should get yours very soon.

Based on data from hilites.today (go to "statistics" -> "by received month"), right now they are actively processing folks who applied in December 2022 (looks like today was mostly LIN239006* numbers), so I'd say you should get yours very soon.
You are spot on, brother! My RTD just got approved yesterday, after 14 month. Here is my timeline:
Dec 20th, 2022: Application received
February 27th, 2024: Application approved
February 28th, 2024: RTD was produced

Now, just waiting for it to come in the mail.

Good luck to everyone!

You are spot on, brother! My RTD just got approved yesterday, after 14 month. Here is my timeline:

Good luck to everyone!
congratulations!!! Finally you got it!!! Do you have A GC as well or not yet?

Good luck to everyone!
Please let us know when you receive your RTD. I applied in January so mine is almost coming .

Hello folks,

I am thinking about reapplying for a new RTD even though I just got my current one. Seeing how long it takes to approve, it makes sense to submit for a renewal as soon as possible.

I know you have to return your current RTD before they issue a new one. For those who have done this, when did USCIS sent the RFE to ask to have your current RTD mailed to them? Was it close to the time they were adjudicating your new RTD application?

Thank you,

I used to write 'set to expire' on the application where it asks about the old RTD, and never attached it knowing the new one would always arrive after the old one expired.

Hello folks,

I am thinking about reapplying for a new RTD even though I just got my current one. Seeing how long it takes to approve, it makes sense to submit for a renewal as soon as possible.

I know you have to return your current RTD before they issue a new one. For those who have done this, when did USCIS sent the RFE to ask to have your current RTD mailed to them? Was it close to the time they were adjudicating your new RTD application?

Thank you,
I applied in January 2023 when my previous RTD was expiring in June 2023 and wrote something like "will send when I receive RFE". It seems like some movement will be on my current application soonish, and I'll update this thread when I get any updates (hopefully within a week or two). However, what @cafeconleche said makes sense to me (write "set to expire") - I probably should've done that myself too.

Hello folks,

Thank you,
Did you travel on this RTD? How was the experience?