• Yes

Votes: 52 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is applicable only for NON-RIR cases...Correct me if i am wrong

alex10dc said:
DOL should speed up the process for the 2001/2002 cases instead of these alternatives. why should we spend money and time to do PERM? why do they skip 2001/2002 cases? force us to use PERM? It takes at least several months to apply PERM, will they hold our 2001/2002 cases for another 3 or 4 months?

I am not sure what the DOL wanted to do.

This ruling is applicable only for NON-RIR cases?Correct?????
2001/2002 RIR cases don't get any added benefit?Correct me if iam wrong!!

So let me get this right...

So now the 2001/2002 guys are forced to do perm or convert their cases to RIR in order to get out of this hell hole? This is a F*****g Bull S**t... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Where does it say that 2002/2002 RIR cases tobe converted to PERM?You don't have to...Infact it is already there...This is only for NON-RIR

Waitingfor4+yrs said:
So now the 2001/2002 guys are forced to do perm or convert their cases to RIR in order to get out of this hell hole? This is a F*****g Bull S**t... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

It's PBEC ! what else you can say :cool:

I never have any luck playing with a lottery and I guess that's why I'm still here, alive and see all this kind of unjustice thing happening.

GCgala said:
Patience wearing out as wait continues for labor....5yrs(in jan 07)

Did you check your case status online?
You can ask your HR to call #202-693-3010 to find out what is going on with your case.

10/2002, CA, Eb2, RIR..still waiting..

whenn said:
Did you check your case status online?
You can ask your HR to call #202-693-3010 to find out what is going on with your case.

10/2002, CA, Eb2, RIR..still waiting..

Me to still waiting online shows in process...
07/2002, CA, Eb3, RIR..still waiting..[/QUOTE]

pbec

ladude10 said:
Me to still waiting online shows in process...
07/2002, CA, Eb3, RIR..still waiting..
[/QUOTE]

I think PBEC is skipping case's if the company is not doing good (lay-off's etc..)

Don't know how many more months / years we all have to wait (especially 2001 & 2002). We come to work everyday with some hope..but never get a chance..

My original labor approved today. But I have already applied 140/485 through pre approved labor in Aug 06.

Still in process

Mine was priority dated Feb. 2002 and the statuse is still in process. The hell labor has ruined my life and my family and I am in the verge of madness. Dammiiit.

Don't know if PBEC is skipping any specific type of cases. I think they are goint pretty randomly.

I think PBEC is skipping case's if the company is not doing good (lay-off's etc..)

Don't know how many more months / years we all have to wait (especially 2001 & 2002). We come to work everyday with some hope..but never get a chance..[/QUOTE]

2002calabor said:
Don't know if PBEC is skipping any specific type of cases. I think they are goint pretty randomly.

Don't know how many more months / years we all have to wait (especially 2001 & 2002). We come to work everyday with some hope..but never get a chance..
[/QUOTE]

Can understand ur feelings...I am with you

Ladude10,CA EB3 July 2002 stillwaiting...

New York EB2 March 2002 waiting!

45 Day letter: July 2005
No news so far. Atleast 20 of my coworkers from the same company 2001-2002 range are waiting for this PBEC mess to be cleared!!

On the other hand I see 2003 & 2005 approvals!!!!

I know exactly how you feel :(
I wonder if we all can get together and send some fax/ mass mail to DOL/BEC asking to take action.
Post your opinion.

NYT said:
45 Day letter: July 2005
No news so far. Atleast 20 of my coworkers from the same company 2001-2002 range are waiting for this PBEC mess to be cleared!!

On the other hand I see 2003 & 2005 approvals!!!!

I did write to New York Senator, Secretary of Labor and also sent an e-mail to PBEC. So far never heard from any one of these souls!! Wait continues....

aqan said:
I know exactly how you feel :(
I wonder if we all can get together and send some fax/ mass mail to DOL/BEC asking to take action.
Post your opinion.

Certified

Today, I checked online status, finally, it is certified. What a Coincidence. Good luck to all my fellow sufferers.

showmestate said:
Today, I checked online status, finally, it is certified. What a Coincidence. Good luck to all my fellow sufferers.

Waht are your case number and state. Is RIR or non - RIR