How many of you are Interested in Paying to check the Status thro Rajiv

• Yes

Votes: 52 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Waitingfor4+yrs said:
I Finally got a freaking response for the PBEC, through email. cAn anyone tell me frankly what it means? thanks.

"The subject case has been received by the Philadelphia Backlog
Elimination Center and is currently awaiting further review by a Backlog
Elimination Center analyst. Due to the large volume of LC Applications
currently being processed by the Backlog Elimination Center; we are
unable to provide you with an exact processing time."

Many of us got the same reply. Doesn't mean anything..
check your case online: http://testlabor.doleta.gov/pbls/pbls_pds.cfm

not same for us..

gcby2020 said:
Dont rely on this web site. I have the DOL approval in hand and on this web site it says closed.

YOU HAVE IT IN YOUR HAND...WE DON'T...SO WE HAVE TO RELY ON THESE THINGS...GET WHERE AM COMING FROm?...IF NOT..THEN ITS OKAY TOO.

assigned to analyst????

Hey everyone,
How can you find out if your case is or when is your case is assigned to analyst???? Thank You.! :confused: :confused:

Waitingfor4+yrs said:
Hey everyone,
How can you find out if your case is or when is your case is assigned to analyst???? Thank You.! :confused: :confused:

I came to know that from #202 guy. Mine was assigned on May 3rd 2006.

10/2002, CA, EB2, RIR

Finally the recruitment instructions.

Guys,
I know we have been waiting for these for ages when there used to be 9 planets in the universe :) . Anyways spoke with my liar and she said she has been receiving recruitment instructions for early 2001 cases ( I am not early enough it seems :rolleyes: ). They are to the book as we had read from the training manual.
1. PBEC sends the exact format of the advt.
2. Has to be advertised for 3 days ( one should be sunday) in paper.
3. The replies go only to PBEC ( thats interesing).
4. They will put it on AJB site.
5. Suitable resumes will be forwarded to the liar/employer

Can you guys imagine the mess that this is going to create in PBEC. They could not handle single page 45 day letter replies, wait till they get the deluge of resumes.

As is told by my liar no warranties at all. Dont hold me by it :eek:

Labor Approved

Hey Guys...

In this journey called "Green card"...I have reached a stop...got my labor...but haven't reached the destination yet...and like most of us...I am not sure when would that be.

Anywayz...I have been one of thost "silent readers" and its time to share the good news. Got a call from my Lawyer that my labor was approved on 08/29/06. I am filing my I-140 in premium processing on Monday. Good luck to all of you still waiting.

PD - 06/28/2002
RD - 03/10/2004
45 Day letter - 02/16/2005
Approved - 08/29/2006
ECN = P-04273-09###

2001...non-rir

Hey everyone,
So people who are other the catogery non-rir have to go through the process and then become rir?????..what the hell.? :mad:

Recruitment for remanded cases

Thanks for the update,
Do you OR anyone here know if the recruitment has to be done for "remanded to state" cases also? I have been waiting since 08/2001
epidural said:
Guys,
I know we have been waiting for these for ages when there used to be 9 planets in the universe :) . Anyways spoke with my liar and she said she has been receiving recruitment instructions for early 2001 cases ( I am not early enough it seems :rolleyes: ). They are to the book as we had read from the training manual.
1. PBEC sends the exact format of the advt.
2. Has to be advertised for 3 days ( one should be sunday) in paper.
3. The replies go only to PBEC ( thats interesing).
4. They will put it on AJB site.
5. Suitable resumes will be forwarded to the liar/employer

Can you guys imagine the mess that this is going to create in PBEC. They could not handle single page 45 day letter replies, wait till they get the deluge of resumes.

As is told by my liar no warranties at all. Dont hold me by it :eek:

by Call 202 #

My emploer called the 202# and was told my case was assigned to an analyst in 4/2006.

Waitingfor4+yrs said:
Hey everyone,

occupation code

Is anyone stuck with occupation code 15-1032?
My observation is PBEC is following PD + occupation code.

Hi All

The attorney called 202 numbers this morning and was informed that My LC has been approved on Aug 28th.Still we have not received the hard copy yet. Any way I have been waiting for this good news for more than 4 years.

When we called DOL a month before, they stated that my case was recommended for NOF.But we have not received any NOF.I believe that it could be PBEC’s internal Notation to track the case.

Thanks a lot to everyone and also wish and pray for everyone to get their LC sooner.

Thanks & Regards

Oct 2002 Ca Approval

Long time reader but first post.

Happy to report that I got my Labor Certification about a couple of days back.

Details below:

State: CA
PD: Oct 18, 2002
EB2/RIR

When I (or rather my lawyer) checked the status of my case for the first time in Early August, the status was "Assigned to Analyst" in May and estimated time for the process to move to the next step was anywhere from 3 months to 9 months.

Got mad after that and based on the advice of fellow sufferers of this forum, ended up writing a letter to the local Senator(Dianne Feinstein).

And, sure enough, ended up with the Labor in hand within a month.

Thanks to all for your suggestions.

Would reiterate advise for those with PD from 2001/2002 to follow up with your senator.

Just make sure to specify what the senator's office should do (follow up with the DOL on your case) and why (hardship etc)

Certified...Finally

My case CA RIR EB2 is finally certified.

PD: 2002/06
Regional 2003/06

P-0431x-xxxxx

45 day letter: May 2005
Certified: Sept. 2006

Good luck everyone...

Last edited by a moderator:
Labor Certified! Finally!!!

Received the news from my lawyer on Sep 13th that my labor was certified (Case details in signature). Interestingly, I saw the email this evening after my return from Canada after H1B visa revalidation.

Looks like there have been a number of CA EB2 RIR approvals lately.

Good luck to everyone else.

Finally a NON-RIR

gajabhua said:
see signature below

gajabhua,
SACH ME GAJAB HUA. I assume your case made it to regional. If not then what was the recruitment process?. Also what was the NOF about ?