Votes: 52 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

saknia

Registered Users (C)
H Guys

This the New Thread to strategize action for people who's cases are left over in PBEC - Cases before Aug 2002

Saknia,
Please make till September 2002 so that more buddies will be there to discuss, since currently PBEC is processing Nov/Dec 2002

saknia said:
H Guys

This the New Thread to strategize action for people who's cases are left over in PBEC - Cases before Aug 2002

sacbee said:
Saknia,
Please make till September 2002 so that more buddies will be there to discuss, since currently PBEC is processing Nov/Dec 2002

Sep 2002 and even Oct & Nov 2002 who feel that they are left out in the current approval process are welcome here as well

Hi Saknia,

Count me in.. below my info..

saknia said:
Sep 2002 and even Oct & Nov 2002 who feel that they are left out in the current approval process are welcome here as well

Frusturated, Please help!!!

My case info:
-State CA, Big company, Bay area.
-Labour(RIR) PD: 08/2001
-Went to Federal RD: 10/2002.
-Remanded to state(to be treated as non-rir): 06/2003
-45 Day letter recd: Sometime in Dec 2005 and replied in Dec 2005
No news yet.

Saknia,
Any predictions?
I am in my 8th year extension, visa ends by 12/2006.
Gurus,
Any thing i can do to stay in the country if i lose my job in the next 2 months?

Another round of letters to DFLC chief may help with CC to GAO. Also contact your congressmen. I just met senior staff of our congressman.

bayareagc said:
My case info:
-State CA, Big company, Bay area.
-Labour(RIR) PD: 08/2001
-Went to Federal RD: 10/2002.
-Remanded to state(to be treated as non-rir): 06/2003
-45 Day letter recd: Sometime in Dec 2005 and replied in Dec 2005
No news yet.

Saknia,
Any predictions?
I am in my 8th year extension, visa ends by 12/2006.
Gurus,
Any thing i can do to stay in the country if i lose my job in the next 2 months?

Since you have a LC pending for more than 1year you could use that get extension and trsnfer in case you loose your Job ( I pray that this does not happen)

Alternatively there are small cos who could GC for you for a fee on Future employment basis. You could go that route if you fear about your current job

Regarding your case - Since it was remanded as Non RIR in 2003 may be it could be in non rir queue and PBEC is yet to come to 2003.

Follow any one of the option as a safeguard. It is not a bad idea to file PERM now. With the recent Imigration refirm bill the Visa revalidation in US might come back. With 140 approval after PERM you could get visa and feel comfortable as well

saknia said:
Since you have a LC pending for more than 1year you could use that get extension and trsnfer in case you loose your Job ( I pray that this does not happen)

Alternatively there are small cos who could GC for you for a fee on Future employment basis. You could go that route if you fear about your current job

Regarding your case - Since it was remanded as Non RIR in 2003 may be it could be in non rir queue and PBEC is yet to come to 2003.

Follow any one of the option as a safeguard. It is not a bad idea to file PERM now. With the recent Imigration refirm bill the Visa revalidation in US might come back. With 140 approval after PERM you could get visa and feel comfortable as well
Guys, Please...Please..I think we should leave such discussions to the other forum. This thread should be entirely dedicated to its purpose, and that is, to Plan a Strategy for a conference call or Letter campaign for all the left out cases.

I believe Saknia will be visiting both the threads as he has been posting the updates from other threads as well. So anybody wants a prediction can ask for it in our regular thread.

Saknia, Ladude, who is taking the lead to contact Rajiv for the conference call? Let me know if none of you guys want to take charge, but I will have to dig around to get some background information.

Should we setup our own conference before even talking with Rajiv? That way we can sort out all the issues upfront, rather than going back and forth in this forum.

Guys, it's a combine effort and I want everyone to take some lead, not just few of us.
Meanwhile start mailing letters out to PBEC, express your discomfort, keep it short and simple as I previously mentioned.

Let me know.

whereismy_gc said:
Guys, Please...Please..I think we should leave such discussions to the other forum. This thread should be entirely dedicated to its purpose, and that is, to Plan a Strategy for a conference call or Letter campaign for all the left out cases.

I believe Saknia will be visiting both the threads as he has been posting the updates from other threads as well. So anybody wants a prediction can ask for it in our regular thread.

Saknia, Ladude, who is taking the lead to contact Rajiv for the conference call? Let me know if none of you guys want to take charge, but I will have to dig around to get some background information.

Should we setup our own conference before even talking with Rajiv? That way we can sort out all the issues upfront, rather than going back and forth in this forum.

Guys, it's a combine effort and I want everyone to take some lead, not just few of us.
Meanwhile start mailing letters out to PBEC, express your discomfort, keep it short and simple as I previously mentioned.

Let me know.

Sounds like a plan
1) We can make a list of ppl who want to participate in this. We need to make clear that it is not lawsuit against PBEC, purpose it to just ask them collectively, why there is no FIFO and some (many 2001/2002) early cases are still stuck? Is there anything we can do?

2) We all know some general answers (blah blah) but we need firm answers/ timeline (2007 doesn’t make any sense. That deadline is for 2005 cases).

3) Is there anything missing or wrong with these cases or it is just random? Is there anything we can do?

4) If we have many ppl then we have better chances, we can make a list of stuck cases before talking to Rajiv and can invite all the ppl and couple us can take a lead to talk to him (conference call).

5) I guess many ppl wants to participate but they don’t want to give their case number how we can handle that? Is it first 5 digits info/state/PD/EB is enough? I guess many ppl don’t want to go against their company or Lawyer. So we can make it more general for 2001/2002 ppl instead of case specific.

6) This week we can make list of number of members want to participate with some more details. We can get that info from this thread.

I am open to share my contact details with Sankia and you or anybody who want to discuss this offline and outline the plan.

Ladude10
CA/EB3/PD July 2002

Another 2001 Case

Here are my details and no progress yet
My details :

PD : Aug 2001 MD/RIR
RD : Dec 2003
45D letter replied :Feb2005

God when will mine get approved??

My PD is so good that even if I get approved today, it will still take 2 years for the final GC to reach to my hand....Do you think this timeframe could be shortened by the new premium processing for I-485?
Any input?

PD 31 July 2002, VA RIR

Here are the complete details:

PD: 07/31/2002, RIR, EB?
State : VA
RD : Mar'04
PEC case# : P-04280 -xxxx
45 Day letter : replied 03/04/2005.

I have Master's so I'm not sure if that automatically qualifies me under EB2? Not sure how the EB category one falls under is determined.

Anybody still waiting for 45-day letter

Well, guess I am among those few people who haven't received the 45-day letter yet.

Count me in

Count me in guys... I am ready because I am getting really tired of waiting and hoping day after day and week after week. With a Sep 02 PD I should have been approved by now. I think PBEC is just picking some cases from every month and moving on just to say that they are moving.

Let's list down what our choices are....

2002calabor said:
Count me in guys... I am ready because I am getting really tired of waiting and hoping day after day and week after week. With a Sep 02 PD I should have been approved by now. I think PBEC is just picking some cases from every month and moving on just to say that they are moving.

Let's list down what our choices are....

I guess your are right, about PBEC approach.

do we have a Moderator yet.

Is Saknia the Moderator for Our Efforts.....

:)