• Yes

Votes: 52 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
saknia said:
Ladude & Whereismygc

We know that you two are discussing. Please post update everyday so that people here will know the progress

15 People has confirmed in the Poll for participating on an enquiry through Rajiv ( for a Fee)

If you have discussed with IV.ORG please update us on that as well

As I mentioned before I am ready to volunteer but we need at least 3 ppl at front. I haven’t heard from anybody yet.
WherismyGc are you up yet for this?
Ladude10
PD July 2002, CA
EB3

saknia said:
At this point we don't know this figure. This will be based on how many people Join hands and Ho much Rajiv might charge for this work or How much IV.ORG might need to pick up this piece of work along with their lobbying for general labor Backlog issues

But I think we can work on $200-$250 per person which I think will be reasonable amount. Because if we get 20 people for this then it is $5000.00.For this kind of work this is too small. Rajiv might makethis amount with say 3 h1b applications. But in this case he has to get involved and spend his time and strategize.

If we get double that amount then we can reduce the amount per person

All : Suggest wwhat you guys have in mind

I agree with yr Idea in addition to that every person should find one more guy
within their friend circle or coleagues. I myself can give one more guy from my company. (50 persons is enough $100- 200 each.)
Saknia talk to Rajiv.

Hi, what is the phone number did you use to contact PBEC? i want to call them with my HR also to check the status of my case..

ben123 said:
1. I have already written letters. Recently made a call to PBEC along with HR and the lady who answered the phone said that nothing is wrong with my application, and they are still processing cases and that it is possible that people with PD later than mine got approved. My HR lady was asking me if there was anything more she could do.

2. I guess talking to Rajiv is a great idea, if he is willing to help us for a fee then I am willing to chip in some money.

3. IV folks sure did great work with amendment to immigration bill, so may be we should have a discussion with them.

Saknia, can you drive to get our voices heard, I will support you 100 percent?

count me in

I believe that's the case. My lawyer told me that they need to finish 50%
cases by 9/2006, then the other 50% cases by 9/2007.
So the easiest way for them to be on schedule is:
finishing the easiest case first, in stead of in FIFO order.

We have to make DOL guy add one more rule in the contract, that they
need to finish the first in 50% cases by 9/2006.

PD: 10/4/2002
NJ EB2
45D: 1/2006

csrini1 said:
I am in. my 2 cents....
I talked to someone john roberts in the labor dept,
They very well know that FIFO is not followed and what is going on at BEC.
He says there is nothing he or anyone can do about it, bcos everything is under contract!! thats right!! contract.
These contractors are supposed to turn over XXX number of cases by so and so date, to get paid and may be renew contracts.
so all the people involved know that these contractors and their immediate bosses are working/approving cases where minumum effort is needed!! meaning cases which have cleared state and were at DOL b4 they came to BEC's. so once all these cases are cleared(i think these itself will take till 2007 end), then these contractors will ask for a raise and extension of their contracts to do the ACTUAL work(i.e. working on the cases transferred from state) May be at this stage, to show the number of cases approved, they may simply approve the remanded cases then...

Does anyone thinks, this doesn't makes sense??

NAYAK said:
:) :) :) :)
Looks like patience paid off...after almost 5 years, my case is certified. I am not sure this helped but I did write to senator in may first week, they in turn sent a letter to dept of labor which was cc'ed to me. Also called pbec directly and somebody on the phone asked me to fax the case details...I did it with a cover letter myself as my lawyer and employer refused to do so...

Good luck to all of you and hope everything will go smooth atleast here after !!

PD : Aug 2001 MD/RIR/EB2
RD : Dec 2003
45D letter replied :Feb2005

can you give me the fax number for dallas and phily BPC, please.

NAYAK said:
:) :) :) :)
Looks like patience paid off...after almost 5 years, my case is certified. I am not sure this helped but I did write to senator in may first week, they in turn sent a letter to dept of labor which was cc'ed to me. Also called pbec directly and somebody on the phone asked me to fax the case details...I did it with a cover letter myself as my lawyer and employer refused to do so...

Good luck to all of you and hope everything will go smooth atleast here after !!

PD : Aug 2001 MD/RIR/EB2
RD : Dec 2003
45D letter replied :Feb2005

Hi Nayak

Congrats Buddy. Good to see some one from 2001 ( who is struck) getting out atlast. Your case brings some hope that they might go back to 2001 cases again

Ladude10,

I am ready to volunteer. Please send your info to sacbee_pbec@yahoo.com so that we can discuss off line. If any body interested to volunteer , they can also send their info. Saknia your's support is also greatly appreciated if you are not going for vacation.

Options available:

1) We need to get info from Rajiv, why PBEC missing most of 2002 cases and going forward. What we can do to solve this issue. What happened to FIFO in this regard.
or

2)Taking help of 1V org

-sacbee

ladude10 said:
As I mentioned before I am ready to volunteer but we need at least 3 ppl at front. I haven’t heard from anybody yet.
WherismyGc are you up yet for this?
Ladude10
PD July 2002, CA
EB3

We had Response from Rajiv

#48 6th June 2006, 05:43 AM
operations
Host/Administrator Join Date: May 2002

This is easy to do

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by saknia
Dear Rajiv

Thanks for organizing this Forum and your interest in helping us all out of this mess

I participate in PBEC Backlog Forum regularly. Currently PBEC has picked up speed and approving cases around Nov 2002 ( mainly RIR).While the month they process is not indicative of any trend for approval , we feel that quite a few of us with Priortiy dates of Aug 2002 and before are left out in cold.

Many of us might be interested to take your advise and follow up action on how we can speed up those cases and get out of the PBEC at the earliest. I have not taken any roll call on how many of us (who are struck there) are willing to join hands in this discussion with you. I understand that majoroity might join hands and would also be willing to engage your services for this effort for a fee. Ofcourse this will be after you think that you could do something for all these cases.

I know labordrags took the initiative for a Law suit with you and many did not participate and eventually it was dropped.

Can you advise how we can proceed further on this subject

Call my office and ask for Rita. Tell her you need to set up a conference call. Tell her to check with me, I had okayed a free call. Also tell her to tell Monica she should post this info on forums. Next two Fridays, I can take out an hour each.

sacbee said:
Ladude10,

I am ready to volunteer. Please send your info to sacbee_pbec@yahoo.com so that we can discuss off line. If any body interested to volunteer , they can also send their info. Saknia your's support is also greatly appreciated if you are not going for vacation.

Options available:

1) We need to get info from Rajiv, why PBEC missing most of 2002 cases and going forward. What we can do to solve this issue. What happened to FIFO in this regard.
or

2)Taking help of 1V org

-sacbee

Hi sacbee or LADUDE

Can one of you talk to Rajiv Office and see how we can proceed on this

Memebers : Do we all agree on the option to go with Rajiv.

We still need to talk to IV.ORG and see how they can help us also. Based on that we can then decide

Rajiv might do a Conference call ( Free) to detremine how he can help us. All of us can participate with a Modertators ( Sacbee & LADUDE) and proceed further

sacbee said:
Ladude10,

Options available:

or

2)Taking help of 1V org

-sacbee

Hi Sacbee
I just sent you my contact number. Pl give me a call and then we will discuss
how we can proceed.
-Ladude

I will be talking to Rajiv's office right now and update the status soon.

-sacbee

QUOTE=saknia]Hi sacbee or LADUDE

We still need to talk to IV.ORG and see how they can help us also. Based on that we can then decide

Rajiv might do a Conference call ( Free) to detremine how he can help us. All of us can participate with a Modertators ( Sacbee & LADUDE) and proceed further[/QUOTE]

saknia said:
Hi sacbee or LADUDE

Rajiv might do a Conference call ( Free) to detremine how he can help us. All of us can participate with a Modertators ( Sacbee & LADUDE) and proceed further
Great!!!!
I sent my contact details to Sacbee let me talk to him first and then we will talk to Rajiv.
Sankia if you have time we all three can can discuss first before talking to Rajiv.

ladude10 said:
Great!!!!
I sent my contact details to Sacbee let me talk to him first and then we will talk to Rajiv.
Sankia if you have time we all three can can discuss first before talking to Rajiv.

I will send my contact details in the evening to you guys and we can talk

All,

Contacted Rajiv office. His staff will get back to me regarding the conf call and also they may post in the forum.

We need to collect the points for the discussion. I also had a discussion with ladude1 regarding this. Please bring the general points for discussion ( Only PD 2001 and 2002 missed cases).

Thanks,
Sacbee

saknia said:
I will send my contact details in the evening to you guys and we can talk

Guys
Sacbee and Myself just discussed on how we can proceed and here is the plan

1) Sacbee will be talking to Rajiv and his assistance to schedule the conference and getting more info from them (like fee?, scheduling etc etc)
2) I will take note of all the points we want to talk related to PBEC (Current problem, Why delay and cases are stuck ? Can we provide something to speed up the process? Possible solution we can suggest through lawyer and their assessment)

I will make all the points in couple of days and post it here. But please post if you want to add something to it.
Just to make it clear it is not Case specific it is more general for stuck cases and delay.

Ladude
CA EB3 JULY2002

ladude10 said:
Guys
Sacbee and Myself just discussed on how we can proceed and here is the plan

1) Sacbee will be talking to Rajiv and his assistance to schedule the conference and getting more info from them (like fee?, scheduling etc etc)
2) I will take note of all the points we want to talk related to PBEC (Current problem, Why delay and cases are stuck ? Can we provide something to speed up the process? Possible solution we can suggest through lawyer and their assessment)

I will make all the points in couple of days and post it here. But please post if you want to add something to it.
Just to make it clear it is not Case specific it is more general for stuck cases and delay.

Ladude
CA EB3 JULY2002

Guys

People who have votes yes please send your names to sacbee or ladude

Sacbee & Ladude : you need provide a contact point where they can send the names

Suggestion : Make the Conference call Private to the people who want to participate in theis effort

saknia said:
H Guys

This the New Thread to strategize action for people who's cases are left over in PBEC - Cases before Aug 2002

My PD is July 31st 2002 and the 45 day letter was replied on March 3rd 2005. Now news after that :mad:

Please Count me in

Proivde the details where to send the contact information.
telephone number or specific email address.

Thanks
saknia said:
Guys

People who have votes yes please send your names to sacbee or ladude

Sacbee & Ladude : you need provide a contact point where they can send the names

Suggestion : Make the Conference call Private to the people who want to participate in theis effort

sacbee said:
All,

Contacted Rajiv office. His staff will get back to me regarding the conf call and also they may post in the forum.

We need to collect the points for the discussion. I also had a discussion with ladude1 regarding this. Please bring the general points for discussion ( Only PD 2001 and 2002 missed cases).

Thanks,
Sacbee
my 2 cents, don't limit this to just pbec, my case and lot of collegues cases from 2001 and early 2002 are in DBEC, where as i see cases from 2004 and 2005 being approved...