• Yes

Votes: 52 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sacbee said:
PBEC PD 2001 & 2002 skipped buddies,

Please update this xls sheet to get more info. I have already updated . This info will be more helpful to all of us .

-sacbee
Sacbee,

It's not letting us to update this file for whatever reason. I tried several times but my info is not getting updated.

Ladude10, Good points to start with. Looks like you have covered the two big issues: Processing Pattern and Communication.

save xls file to local disk, modify and then upload.
check response to your private email.

-sacbee

whereismy_gc said:
Sacbee,

It's not letting us to update this file for whatever reason. I tried several times but my info is not getting updated.

Ladude10, Good points to start with. Looks like you have covered the two big issues: Processing Pattern and Communication.

Hi All

Iam happy with the response we have so far. We have more than 50 now who are interested .If everyone is ready to shell out around $250.00. We can do it this way. Half of that we can use to proceed with rajiv and the othe rhalf conribute to IV.ORG for whatever they can do. Even if they cannot do much for this side it will not go waste as it will help us with Visa dates and other things in the Long run

What's your opinion on this

Please post your opinions

Saknia,

We will concentrate only on PBEC mess for the time being. First we will see how Rajiv will respond to our request and we can share later the fee for our case of " PD 2001 and 2002 missed cases in PBEC".

-sacbee

saknia said:
Hi All

Iam happy with the response we have so far. We have more than 50 now who are interested .If everyone is ready to shell out around $250.00. We can do it this way. Half of that we can use to proceed with rajiv and the othe rhalf conribute to IV.ORG for whatever they can do. Even if they cannot do much for this side it will not go waste as it will help us with Visa dates and other things in the Long run

What's your opinion on this

Please post your opinions

sacbee said:
Saknia,

We will concentrate only on PBEC mess for the time being. First we will see how Rajiv will respond to our request and we can share later the fee for our case of " PD 2001 and 2002 missed cases in PBEC".

-sacbee

Hi Sacbee

you have not understood the point I was making.

Even if we contribute some to IV.org it will be with a spcific request to push these cases which are struck and not for anything. Their effort will be for lobbying with PBEC which might work out.

Even if we initiate an enquiry through Rajiv ,we are not sure how the out come will be. Knowing PBEC's Might with Lawyers we are not sure how it might work out.

That is the reason I am suggesting to have a two side attack on this problem ( both Rajiv and IV)

I think we can afford that if the Funds available is good. has LADUDE contacted any one from IV for this

sacbee said:
Saknia,

-sacbee

Sacbee

Call me now if you are free. I think I got your number wrong

Discussion between Volunteers - Sacbee, Saknia & Ladude

Discussion between Volunteers - Sacbee, Saknia & Ladude

All Memebers

We all had a conference call between us today in preparation for Rajiv's conference call on Friday (9th June 2006)

1) Sacbee has been in contact with Rajiv office and trying to organize a Conference call with Rajiv. Rajiv office has agreed on Conference call for Friday 9th June 2006 3.00 Pm EST. This could be a moderated call (First half between Volunteers and Rajiv followed by a General Question and answer session). This is required to focus on points we have in an orderly fashion and to avoid confusion and make Rajiv’s Job easy. Exact modalities will be worked by sacbee and will be notified to all by tomorrow

2) The following will be our agenda with Rajiv during the Conference call

a)The Main question will be – Why such a Jump to Oct & Nov 2002 when they have cases from 2001 and how to make sure all left out cases are processed in an orderly fashion from now on.
b)We need Rajiv to make sure that based on the proposed action taken by him we will make PBEC to start the approval process for the Struck cases immediately – that is cases of 2001 & 2002. We are not interested in hearing the general answers again – Like all cases will be completed by Sep 2007 etc

c)We might require all RIR cases as well non-RIR cases to be handled simultaneously. But at the same time RIR cases might take preference due to lesser amount of work involved. We also believe that this effort will clear cases which otherwise does not have any issues (Cases that will not trigger an Notice of Rejection otherwise)
d)We need a complete list of all cases pending. Since most of members here might prefer to not to disclose the information to public (including to the Volunteers for this effort) it is decided to request Rajiv office to organize collection of information directly. Members to call Rajiv office and give information. The Excel list we have is still needed to get the list of guys interested with their screen names.
e)We need lot of cases from 2001 and early 2002 to make our points stronger and argue better when we say that PBEC has left out cases in a random process
f)We will ask Rajiv how much of an effort this will take and what is the best way to get the Results. Rajiv office being experts in this the Strategy part will be best left to them.

g)What is Rajiv’s fees will be discussed. It is expected that an amount around $100- $150 might be needed to be mailed by each Members directly to Rajiv. This will be discussed with him in the call and worked out as well and informed to all later.

h)Rajiv might need some kind of consent from each of us. We feel that this normal and will not affect any way our other Attorney’s who are handling the cases. We will ask Rajiv on this and clarify further

3) Sacbee had an initial discussion with Immigration Voice volunteer on this subject and at this point they don’t seem to have any known solution for this specific issue. It is decided further that LADUDE will hold further discussion with them and post his finding here later

4) We need to compile a list of Questions and send to Rajiv’s office by Thursday Evening. So if any one has any further points please post by afternoon o that we can conclude on that. Sacbee will compile final list and sent to Rajiv office by Thursday evening.

Members please go through the above and post your Questions, Concerns and Suggestions if any

Thanks for all your support and participation

NY RIR Feb 2002 Approval

2 weeks after my 45 day letter reply, I was surprised to get a letter from PBLC to my home address indicating that my labor was certified on May 30th. Looks like PBLC is looking at early 2002 now.

Good Luck to All.

See you guys in 140 forums.

gc_ny_victim said:
2 weeks after my 45 day letter reply, I was surprised to get a letter from PBLC to my home address indicating that my labor was certified on May 30th. Looks like PBLC is looking at early 2002 now.

Good Luck to All.

See you guys in 140 forums.

Good luck man ! congrates .

Rajiv Conference call Friday 3.00 PM EST

Hi All

The Rajiv Conference call has been announced. In order for us to highlight the issues in a clear and concise manner it is better let LADUDE represent us and talk in the first 20 minutes

Everyone keep that in mind and act accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Labor approved

I have received letter of labor approval today after 4 years.

NJ-RIR-EB3
PD June 3,2002

All,

Update the XLS sheet ASAP by your self or post the mentioned info in XLS sheet so that I can update. Your's effort is also greatly appreciated in this regard.

-sacbee

dbr said:
I have received letter of labor approval today after 4 years.

NJ-RIR-EB3
PD June 3,2002