I-140 Premium Processing Tracker

Friends,

My I140/EA petition has got approved!
Applied I140/EA on Nov 1.
Upgraded to Premium processing on Nov 20.
LUD changed on Nov 21, then USCIS web mentioned that an RFE had been mailed on Nov 22.
RFE Required proof of relevant assignment in US.
Responded to RFE on Dec 07.
Approval Notice emailed to Attorney on Dec 15!

I485: not yet applied....

I'd trust my lawyer.. so far so good; don't know about yours

kgp said:
Anyone made Premium processing check of $1000, payble to USCIS instead of Department of Homeland Security and got approved, please advise.

Instruction on form I-907, Request for Premium Service says make checks payable to "Department of Homeland Security", Although my attorney told me to write it payable to: USCIS, As I already sent this check to attorney, but not filled yet, Attorney said "We can use the check made out to USCIS"

Please advise if It is ok to make it payable to either one?

PP no news after 13 days?

My employer converted my case(EB2) to PP recently and the Receipt Notice was mailed on 12/14. I have noticed change on LUDs daily till 12/18 and afterwords no update. Till now no change in status and it is saying your case has been requested for premiumum processing and we will mail you the details as soon as the decision is made.

I am worried now and already 13 days crossed. Not sure my I140 is stuck with anything. Any one got approval filing on or after Dec 14th?

tpm said:
My employer converted my case(EB2) to PP recently and the Receipt Notice was mailed on 12/14. I have noticed change on LUDs daily till 12/18 and afterwords no update. Till now no change in status and it is saying your case has been requested for premiumum processing and we will mail you the details as soon as the decision is made.

I am worried now and already 13 days crossed. Not sure my I140 is stuck with anything. Any one got approval filing on or after Dec 14th?
Have your attorney email uscis...
I filed on 12/15/6 they got it on 12/19
Was approved on 12/22 at midnight.
:confused:
They should not take that long... Your i-140 was filed in texas? They seem to be fast

PP, Electronic submission, Substitution

1) Has anyone experience of filing 140 PP using substituted labor?

2) Can it be filed electronically?

I trust my lawyers for doing both the above.....should have the results soon.......but want confirmation from people in the forum for their experience.

Hello All,

I filed for I140 under normal processing on 21st Jan 2007, and then moved the case to premium processing on 31st May(Fedex delivered the application to Texas service center this day). Haven't heard about the progress of the case yet. Where can we check the LUD's for the case? Any URL? How can I confirm that the case was updated to premium processing?

EB2
I140 filed 21st Jan 2007 (normal processing)
I140 converted to premium processing 31st May 2007
still waiting for the USCIS response :(

Hello All,
My case has been filed premium processing last week and I got email this morning from my attorney saying that my case has been approved and the form I-797 Approval Notice will follow in the mail. I think it is processed in TSC.

Thanks and good luck.

sombaldawa,
Is your I140 approved yet, have you heard anything back.

Mine is updated to PP on June14 2007, have not heard anything yet from USCIS

I have filed Concurrently I140 and 485 to NSC on June 7th. Havent seen any reciept or any message from NSC. Any body applied in the Same date range?

Hello
RFE was recd on June 8th.
There was a LUD on June 10th (sunday) Eventually thought TSC is working even on sunday for PP cases. Turned out to be farce. Texas center is horrible nowadays.

Thanks
Salaikumaran
EB3 @TSC PD April 2002

What Do You Think From Your Experience ?

Hi,

My I140 was filed on Aug' 2006. got an RFE on Jan & replied by Feb 2007.
No LUD & status change.

I called the customer service center, put a request..LUd on 6/19. toay received a letter saying the case is under background investigation.....

what does this mean ? When they will take a decision ? what do you think ?
Why there is a check in I140...it should be in I485 , right ? Do ou think i will get a decision sooner ?

ow can i check thru congressman Or senator...whats the process to contact them ?..pls help....

Gurus ...pls advise......

What Do You Think From Your Experience ?

Hi,

My I140 was filed on Aug' 2006. got an RFE on Jan & replied by Feb 2007.
No LUD & status change.

I called the customer service center, put a request..LUd on 6/19. toay received a letter saying the case is under background investigation.....

what does this mean ? When they will take a decision ? what do you think ?
Why there is a check in I140...it should be in I485 , right ? Do ou think i will get a decision sooner ?

ow can i check thru congressman Or senator...whats the process to contact them ?..pls help....

Gurus ...pls advise......

My lawyer sent I-140 (PP) and I-485 to NSC last week. I received an email from TSC instead of NSC and said they received my application there. However, the bottom of email said that "The Vermont Service Center will adjudicate this case within 15 calendar days of the "received date" set forth above." What is going on? Is this common?

Same issue with me. Since the attorney didn't say anything, I assume it's no problem...(my received date is 6/19/07)

My I-140 is stuck for longer

Nothing so far. Problem with my company attorney is , i can not contact them directly. I have to go through HR. I am not sure if they made an inquiry or not. I do not see any update in online status.

My company converted my I-140 for premium processing im May last week. June 1st, USCIS sent an RFE. It was regarding Education Qualification. My company Paralegal Analyst sent a response to the RFE on June 6th ot 7th. Since then we have not heard anything from USCIS. They have even updated their website. We don't even no whether they have received the response or not. My paraegal won't call b/c she is tooo busy to handle I-485 cases for now.

I am not sure what can be done in this case. This week end, it will be 3 working weeks after we sent the response. Let me know if you hear anything aboue your case.

All the best.