I-140 Premium Processing Tracker

EB1-OR Approved from NSC

Hi Guys,

My EB1-OR has been approved today. The message in the internet says:

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On June 28, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

It took only 6 days to approve my case.

Regards

I was planning to file I-140 premium , but today only my lawyer told that they stopped I-140 premium processing? Is that true? Does anybody has the same information?

I was planning to file I-140 premium , but today only my lawyer told that they stopped I-140 premium processing? Is that true? Does anybody has the same information?

USCIS announced yesterday that it would suspend premium processing of I-140s for the month of July, given the predicted huge volume increase of applications caused by the end of retrogression. The suspension does not start until July 2.

Hi all,

My 140 got approved (in 2 days) yesterday thru premium processing.

140 Filed :01/05/2007 (Texas Svc center)
Upgraded to premium: 06/27/2007 (Vermont S.C)
Approved Notice: 06/29/2007

Good Luck.
AJ

I-140

How does the 15 day Premium Processing Works?

I have read that USCIS suspended it? I'm kind of worried because I sent mine last Wednesday and I checked the status online saying that USCIS in Nebraska has received my I-140 last Thursday and was already stamped by an agent.

Does this mean that any applications received before the cut-off date are eligible for P. Processing?

Thanks

Hi yumyum20 - I am in same situation. Please let me know when you receive your I140 receipt.

Thanks.
Monti

I think, If USCIS has accepted your file before 2nd of July, You are good. Because I've requested for premium on June 26th, got upgraded on June 27th and approved on June 29th. If you have got the notice,then chill.

Good Luck.
AJ

case

Hi Monti! I hope ours will be ok! I haven't received a notice of action or receipt I sent a msg to my employer askin' for one just in case they sent it through email.

Let me know once you receive your I-140. I just hope they would approve everything and that they would not request an RFE so I can start filing my H1b extension and I-485 before the end of july.

AJ,

how did you get your receipt, how long did it take?

Thanks

USCIS will email the notice to your attorney. My attorney fwd'ed the same copy to me. Once your file is reached they will send a receipt notice and also whenever the status of the application changes, they will update it online and also send a notice to attorney.

USCIS will email the notice to your attorney. My attorney fwd'ed the same copy to me. Once your file is reached they will send a receipt notice and also whenever the status of the application changes, they will update it online and also send a notice to attorney.

Hi

can you please tell me the from address of the email...

i have wired situation
i upgraded my case to PP on June 19 , no receipt notice
online status changed on 26 to PP

and then on friday it change to this

Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.

On June 29, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

NOW TODAY it changed to

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On June 29, 2007, we received this I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER and we e-mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process each kind of case in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below for current processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Please let me know if anyone is in the same boat, my attorney says that they have not recieved any email even though the status show that they have send an email ....does anyone know from which address the email is recevied ...

I-140

I do not have an attorney, hopefully USCIS PP Center will send a receipt to the email address of my employer. I did everything on my own including the Labor. I'm just hoping to receive everything on time b/c I need to get a receipt so I can file my H1B 7th year extension.

Anyway, I'll post some updates.

Received I140 PP and I1485 receipts today from NSC

Received I140 PP and I1485 receipts today by email to Attorny's office. It has received date 26th June.

We haven't received the receipt through email. My employer called me. I hope they will send it asap. The thing is my employer did everything and I never hired an attorney. I hope the process will be fast.

Received I140 PP and I1485 receipts today by email to Attorny's office. It has received date 26th June.

To yumyum20

Hi yumyum20,

I am in the same boat as you and have not received any receipt date or notice for my 140 PP applied 06/26.

You have said 'I checked the status online...'. How did you check status without a receipt number? Please reply. Thanks in advance.

How does the 15 day Premium Processing Works?

I have read that USCIS suspended it? I'm kind of worried because I sent mine last Wednesday and I checked the status online saying that USCIS in Nebraska has received my I-140 last Thursday and was already stamped by an agent.

Does this mean that any applications received before the cut-off date are eligible for P. Processing?

Thanks

When you sent them to USCIS?

When you sent them to USCIS?

ZXY166

We haven't received the receipt through email. My employer called me. I hope they will send it asap. The thing is my employer did everything and I never hired an attorney. I hope the process will be fast.

What I meant was that I checked the status of my mailed application through USPS. I called the bank last Sat and I was told that my checks were already cleared last friday. I called my employer today and until now we haven't received a receipt through mail or email. I just hope I could at least get a notice of action.

Hi yumyum20,

I am in the same boat as you and have not received any receipt date or notice for my 140 PP applied 06/26.

You have said 'I checked the status online...'. How did you check status without a receipt number? Please reply. Thanks in advance.

Hi yumyum20, Thanks for your reply.

Got our 140 and 485 receipts today with recd date 06/27. You should be receiving it any time now. Maybe tomorrow!