I-140 Premium Processing Tracker

AJZ3 - Your Lawyer is a ripoff ! Thats 500 bucks for nothing.

My 140 was filed in July, was sent to Nebraska Service Center.
On 11/30/06 I got it converted to Premium Processing.

Got an email from my Attorney that my 140 was approved on 12/05/06. I have seen the email that Nebraska Service center sent to my attorney. But USCIS Case Status online does not show the approval yet. I am yet to receive the approval notice.

Good Luck.

Read this one

Today morning I called my lawyer. The assistant said she is on the other line and will call me back in 5 mins. Till the mean time I decided to call uscis and see if they will talk to me. I got lucky and the ins office told me details about my case. Here it goes. My case was sent for a review in the month of may ( not sure what they exactly do) But he did say that they basically do a background check and the process takes a long time. So I asked, if we are talking about years and he replied it takes months ( not sure how many months) He also said that I will get my refund on the PP which is $1000 and I believe $500 for the lawyer is gone down the drain. Anyways I hung up with him and the assistant called and said. Ohhhhh the online status shows the same and I tried calling the ins and they are not answering the phone. I am like you *****. So anyways I told her I already spoke to a officer and this is the status on my case and you'll will get my $1000. Good thing is she said they will refund as soon as they get the check. Lets see. So the people who are waiting for a long time. DO SOMETHING ON YOUR OWN. DO NOT TRUST YOUR LAWYER. They are in only for their money. Not all of them but most of them. They are only a middle person who are only handing our paperwork to the INS. Thats it.

nervewreck said:
AJZ3 - Your Lawyer is a ripoff ! Thats 500 bucks for nothing.

My 140 was filed in July, was sent to Nebraska Service Center.
On 11/30/06 I got it converted to Premium Processing.

Got an email from my Attorney that my 140 was approved on 12/05/06. I have seen the email that Nebraska Service center sent to my attorney. But USCIS Case Status online does not show the approval yet. I am yet to receive the approval notice.

Good Luck.

Can u share attorney name so

that when other people want join any company with this attorney can negotiate to change in the attorney.

Actually, we should have list of attorneys and their ratings on this website.

little tongya.......I will give his name out to everyone in the USA as soon as I get my GC. Not now. I dont want to take a chance to piss him off and get my case even more delayed. Believe it or not I had one of my friends sister in law file for perm and her file was in his office for a whole year before they even submitted. And this dude is doing extemely good. The only reason I filed through him is because my employer wanted us to go through him. God help us.

Does anyone knows. When the i140 file goes for review. What are they actually reviewing that takes monthssssss.?

Premium Processing Question

Gurus,

My case was filed last week under EB3 and Premium Processing. The employer is S&P 500 company and everything else ( education/experience etc) is well documented. The original labor in my name was send alongwith.

To my surprise, the UCSIS encashed the check for $195 in 2 days from receipt of my 140 petiton+ PP form. To date they havenot encashed the $1000 check, and there is no communication from UCSICS either.
A few questions about premium processing:

1) Is it standard for premium processing cases ? I meaning delay in encashing the $1000 check ?
2) Can the UCSICS refuse premium processing, even if it meets the basic criteria ( Like original labor, original benificary, PP fees, PP form ( I think 907 )

My attorney will file PP for my i-140 on Monday.
So I will be updating you guys with the news, hope to get approved

140 approved

my 140 has been approved on Dec 14, 2006 finally after responding to the RFE about Ability to pay.

PP Check Payable TO: USCIS or Department of Homeland Security??

Instruction on form I-907, Request for Premium Service says make checks payable to "Department of Homeland Security", Although my attorney told me to write it payable to: USCIS, Please advise if It is ok to make it payable to either one?

Had regular processing for 140 for 4 months, no result.
Converted to PP and got the approval in 4 days !

USCIS is just a sucker for $$ :)

Anyways, one more headache out of the way. Thx Forum for your helpful insights.

eb2 labor

I have an approved eb2 labor (bacheors degree). If anyone wants it for subsititution let me know. Priority date is dec 2005.

My I-140 got approved today. Thank you so much for the information!

EB2 (RIR) PD:07/2004
Labor approval: 10/2006
I-140 summit: Nov 17th 2006, receipt date Nov. 22nd 2006
Update to I-140 premium processing: Dec. 13th 2006
Last updated date: Dec. 13th,Dec.15th, Dec. 18th, Dec. 19th
Approved: Dec.20th

Good luck to you all and see you in I-485

PP Check Payable TO: USCIS or Department of Homeland Security??

Anyone made Premium processing check of $1000, payble to USCIS instead of Department of Homeland Security and got approved, please advise.

Instruction on form I-907, Request for Premium Service says make checks payable to "Department of Homeland Security", Although my attorney told me to write it payable to: USCIS, As I already sent this check to attorney, but not filled yet, Attorney said "We can use the check made out to USCIS"

Please advise if It is ok to make it payable to either one?

I-140 in PP got RFE

hi,
i filed my i-140 in PP got RFE and my lawyer responded to it.
so how many days it takes time after they receive it?

Thanks