I-140 Premium Processing Tracker

Pegasus503 said:
we opted to file i-140 premium processing, being $195 plus $1000 for priority.

Mailed on 10th Oct,

CIS received 16th Oct

CIS notice date 20th Oct, (Notice envelope usps date 24th Oct)

Case approved 24th Oct (per website)

Fees clear our bank 25th Oct

Paper approval arrived 31st Oct (mailed 26th Oct)

I also filed i-485 on 10th October

Congratulations.... I had a question. Did you file your I-140 at NSC.

Cheers!

mvinays said:
Does only the attorney receive the I-140 approval notice?

Does the employer receive a courtesy copy of the I-140 approval notice from USCIS?

Can anybody kindly answer? Thanks!
My employer received an i-797 notice of action that the i-140 had been approved.

15 Days passed. No responce on 140

Case Detail

Sub Labour May 2000
140/485/EAD/AP : RD 09-Jan-2006
140 AD ???? LUD 07/15
485 AD ???? LUD 08/08,08/09,08/10
EAD AD ???? No Lud
AP AD ???? LUD 07/15

When inquired about EAD/AP, got a mail from USCIS that this case has been selected for “Detailed Review”. Not sure what does this mean. I think I am stuck in security clearance.

Upgraded 140 PP , Receive date 12-Oct-2006 , Online message changed for PP. Check cashed. LUD on 10/16 after that no responce. Its more than 15 days since USCIS received my application for PP. Arent they suppose to make decision in 15 days ?

Anyone in same situation?

web site to check 140 status

Please let me know the website , where i can check the 140 status and what do we need to register.

Thankyou for the responses.

Pegasus503 said:
My employer received an i-797 notice of action that the i-140 had been approved.

Congratulation! :D

how many days from the approved date to the received date of the approval letter? one week? very quick!

Last edited by a moderator:
whyregister said:
Congratulation! :D

how many days from the approved date to the received date of the approval letter? one week? very quick!
Approved Tuesday 24th, hard copy 797 arrives Tuesday 31st so one week.

I make the following comment very tongue in cheek......it was worth my employers $1,000

140 processing delay

Hello Cincinati,

can you please let us know what is your current situtation now for 140 case?
did it get approved? or did you hear anything back from INS ?

pls reply,
thanks
---
Cincinnati said:
15 Days passed. No responce on 140

Case Detail

Sub Labour May 2000
140/485/EAD/AP : RD 09-Jan-2006
140 AD ???? LUD 07/15
485 AD ???? LUD 08/08,08/09,08/10
EAD AD ???? No Lud
AP AD ???? LUD 07/15

When inquired about EAD/AP, got a mail from USCIS that this case has been selected for “Detailed Review”. Not sure what does this mean. I think I am stuck in security clearance.

Upgraded 140 PP , Receive date 12-Oct-2006 , Online message changed for PP. Check cashed. LUD on 10/16 after that no responce. Its more than 15 days since USCIS received my application for PP. Arent they suppose to make decision in 15 days ?

Anyone in same situation?

Nothing has changed on my side. Still waiting for my 140. Its very frustrating when you dont get ANY responce even after paying for premium processing. I am also having hard time convincing my lawyer that its 15 calender days not business days anyway now its more than 15 business days i hope he would make an inquiry on monday.

140 premium no response

I am also fearing for the same, it's been 10 days for me so far
and the only one LUD changed last week and nothing after that.
if i don't get a reply this coming week, i need to ask lawyer to make an inquiry as well.

well by the rules, they should be able to look at the case in 15 calendar days,
I do not see any reason why they would not respond in that time frame, as in 140 no security checks should delay the application, my understanding is that all name check are done at 485 stage.

I know my namecheck will take a bit long as well, because i had problems getting visa stamp because of the same reason, it took 2 months for the security clearance to come, but once i am cleared the clearance should remain valid for 1 year, i do not know why do it every time.

just hoping for the best for both you and me.

thanks,

Cincinnati said:
Nothing has changed on my side. Still waiting for my 140. Its very frustrating when you dont get ANY responce even after paying for premium processing. I am also having hard time convincing my lawyer that its 15 calender days not business days anyway now its more than 15 business days i hope he would make an inquiry on monday.

GC_091 said:
WOW.... I heared one call file I-140's only in NSC.
Is TSC accepting I140's too..

Cheers!

The i-797 notice came from

Texas Service Center
Dept A
Mesquite TX, 75185

Good luck to all

do let us know about ur case

cincinat, do let us know any updates on your case? did your lawyer made an inquiry today? what did you find out etc?

thanks,
basit

Cincinnati said:

Nothing so far. Problem with my company attorney is , i can not contact them directly. I have to go through HR. I am not sure if they made an inquiry or not. I do not see any update in online status.

My LC based EB2 140 approved in 4 days using PP service in TX center.
Just want to share my experience. Good Luck to all of us~~~

got RFE

I have got an RFE, do not know what it is about, waiting for the notice to provide more details.

my PP 140 RD: 26 Oct 2006
RFE: 07 Nov, 2006

Basit

Cincinnati said:
Nothing so far. Problem with my company attorney is , i can not contact them directly. I have to go through HR. I am not sure if they made an inquiry or not. I do not see any update in online status.

Last edited by a moderator:
axbasit said:
I have got an RFE, do not know what it is about, waiting for the notice to provide more details.

my PP 140 RD: 26 Oct 2006
RFE: 07 Nov, 2006

Basit
Was I-140 filed using substituted labor or your own labor?

140 PP file on 10/24/06
140 RFE on 11/7

TSC doesn't have time to process my file and didn't want to refund my $$ so they issue a RFE asking for everything that I already submitted. :mad: