F2Bs KINDLY SHARE YOUR INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE

sulebraimah, any update on your case..

I called NVC y'day to see if they have any updates on my interview schedule..It looks like from thier talk that they currently looking for July bulletin. My pd is current with Aug bulletin so I might have to wiat till Aug 1 for them to schedule an interview..damn!!! i m being so inpatient..

hey sky

i hope by now you should have got an interview date, my case was completed on 20th july, the customer rep i spoke to told me they schedule interviews during the second week of each month, my pd is ccurent so they will work on it in august, so i should call back around then. any update on yours?

good...congrats!!! I am still waiting for an interview date.. my pd will be current with Aug bulletin..

The NVC posts their interview in the 2nd week of each month but they schedule interview on the last day each month.. if you look for people who are scheduled interview in July, thier case was forwarded on May 28 (May 31 was long weeknd). For Aug, all case were forwarded on June 30..They forwad the case to the consulates and schedule interviews. I checked with the NVC AVR with so many case numbers schedule interview in July/Aug.

So, i should get my interview date on July 30th for September..

cant wait to have my interview dates, am freaking out for the first time since these process started........................................

ya, me too..Can't wait now..Hopefully by July 30th, we both should have got the interview date..

I now have to start looking for tickets to India...

yeah better to search now and be ready.................... i cant wait to hear my file has been transferred to Lagos

i called the nvc and they said the earliest i can be scheduled is 2nd week in august for september interview, the guy who spoke to me said i should call back around 17th august.

i called the nvc and they said the earliest i can be scheduled is 2nd week in august for september interview, the guy who spoke to me said i should call back around 17th august.

When I used to call them thay always told me that they are not looking into Aug bulletin as of now. As my PD is current with Aug bulletin, they cannot schedule my interview until then.

I got an email from them y'day about interview date. As I said earlier, they can schedule interview anytime but they post the schedule only around 15th each month. so just check your email on July 30 (US time). u should be having yr interview date..

thanks for sticking around sky, am really grateful, like they said my case was only completed last week, 20th july. but i have read some timelines where cases were completed on such dates and interview date was received about a week later. but i'd just keep ma fingers crossed and let them get back to me.

the wait is really killing me right now.

this wait is killing me, i cant wait for some miracle to happen, i still called the nvc today, the customer rep said i should call back around 20th august to find out if i was lucky to get an interview date for September.

I can imagine man...it might be due to long wait for your country..koz they have started scheduling for Septemmber already..they have to keep 5 weeks of time between interview date and you get notfied for it..just check yr email frequently..u will get soon..dont worry..

I got my medical appointment for September 2..NVC asked me to submit a passport police clearance from a local passport office at the time of interview..

thanks sky, but you know what. i am no longer enthused as it seems like no end in sight, i have called and called the nvc its the same story, " you application is waiting to be scheduled for an interview in the lagos consulate bla bla bla... and it goes on and on. they said they havent started scheduling for the month of september that i should call back around the 18th august to find out if i got a date, unfortunately they cannot predict when i will get an interview. as a matter of fact i feel mumbai is a busier consulate compared to lagos. just my opinion though. but for now, am going to stop checking my mails and am gonna stop calling them, when they finally contact, i am sure it will be by email, let my father be the one telling me. i wont call them anymore. am so pissed off, cos i wont be surprised if at the end of next week i still didnt make september, i have a feeling am in for the october interview. but am awe struck that this is the case for a case that was current with may 2010 bulletin. anyway enough of my babling, how are you getting ready for the big day. i pray God be with you.