F2Bs KINDLY SHARE YOUR INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE

well he said he sent them through uscis, but i hope he didnt inculde both the i-864 and ds 230 and civil documents to same address cos they are not meant for the same address.

may be thats the problem actually, i will have to ask him again, i wont have to blame him anyway hes 70 years old now.

I did not get your mesaage. What d u mean by uscis? It should go to the NVC not uscis. They are meant for the same address. Everything will go to NVC office in New Hempshire. Only for AOS, the attention line was different..

but as I said, do not worry, it should be there..just give them a couple of days..

he just tracked the dox on usps website, it was delivered on 9th june. am feeling since my priority date is current, they are reviewing and scheduling at the same time.

he just tracked the dox on usps website, it was delivered on 9th june. am feeling since my priority date is current, they are reviewing and scheduling at the same time.

that's awesome...so now countdown starts.. good luck..keep me posted..

finally the nvc AVR says they received the documents relating to my case on 16th june, and also allow 2 to 4 weeks for review. we are getting there. the time is just around the corner.

finally the nvc AVR says they received the documents relating to my case on 16th june, and also allow 2 to 4 weeks for review. we are getting there. the time is just around the corner.

That's good man..you will get your interview date very quicky as you r current with yr PD..

just be calm , it will soon be over...... its killing me too but my job here in nigeria is getting more and more interesting, am soon to become Head of banking operations in the bank where i work, so that takes the whole nvc process of ma mind for a while. keep ur fingers crossed......................

Hmm..Ya, I know.. i call them everyday to see my status in AVR..That's good you are becoming the head of banking operations..So we can get loans easily now..jk

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loans advancement is now a very sensitive area, we are managing the current loan portfolio rather than advancing new ones.............. lol

i will call the AVR to check my status too again today, i used to do like twice everyday before. i didnt do it for 2 days now.

trust you are good, have a great day.

I check the AVR 4-5 times in a day..Dont have any patience.. Yes, I am doing good. I am in the US for last 5 years but still can't wait to get gc..Definitely, yr case should move quickly..

Are you going to South Africa for football? I wish I could go there..

going to south africa isnt part of my plan, truth is i dont want to exhaust my leave for this year, i have 20 days annual leave, whc i am hoping to spend in the us when i get my gc by God grace and then come back and resign my appointment and leave finally. i hope to be back in barcelona on holiay soon, its very great vacation place.

i got a email this morning from nvc requesting for my original birth certificate and copy of my passport biographic page, its good news bcos all the dox have been reviewed, but i am wondering if my dad left out those two stuff or the nvc misplaced them. my father has told me hes going to take a look at all the dox in his vault again to ascertain if he mistakenly left those 2 behind. how are u faring?

Ok..That's good. Something is moving forward in your case. Ya, better to check your docs and see if you have missed anything..mine is total silent..no news from the NVC..

keep me posted..

am sure my father is checking up right now, cos i sent those 2 stuff to him through a cousin of mine and am surprised the stuff i sent together are the missing ones, it means i would have gotten an interview date by now if not for this missing document, i just pray it wasnt misplaced by the NVC themselves.

I am very inpatient now. It's has been 2 weeks since they received my docs and no news from NVC..

congratulations, my dad found the 2 outstanding documents, he must have left them out by mistake, sky hopefully ur case will become current this month and have ur interview am estatic for you. congrats.