F2Bs KINDLY SHARE YOUR INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE

Thanks.. I am glad your dad found out those missing docs.. hopefully in a week yr case should be complete..

Ya, i m waiting for this month's visa bulletin..

keep me posted.

i will keep u posted, and keep me posted too, the way i see thing, u might be going to interview before me if your date becomes current in this month bulletin

That's weired. I got an email from NVC on Saturday that my PCC is missing. Hw come is it possible? We have sent all my docs together. I double checked everything. Their AVR says my case was completed on June 30.

This was long weekend in the US and I am quite surprised to see thier email on Sat evening.

I will have to call them tomorrow to find wht is correct, this email or thier AVR..

Has it happend with anyone before?

Please respond me.

Thanks

I spoke with a customer representative and she said your case is completed here at the NVC. No addtional docs required here. You have to submit a PCC from local passport office at the time interview since I am going for the interview in India.

I submitted a PCC from Indian Consulate in the US and another PCC from local police station in India.
They want a PCC from local passport office in India.

Anyways, my dad is trying to get it done asap. At least it is required at the time of interview so we have a few days to work on it. If it was reuqired to submit to the NVC it would have delayed my case. Thank God..

That lad told me, once yr PD is current we will schedule an interview..

Good news. The NVC informed me now that do not worry about that email. I do not have to submit PCC at the interview..I am so relieved. Thank God!!

am glad everything is going well in our cases, my dad sent my missing documents too, they should have it by wednesday or thursday hopefully. lets see how things go from here.. all the very best. after this time out we will have cause to smiles and celebrate. take care

GOOD NEWS!! My PD is current now with this crazily moving visa bulletin. I am so happy..Hope to receive an interview letter quickly..

Keep me posted..

ooh my goshh

ooh my gosshhh

am so happy for you i just check tooo jan 2004, this was the craziest jump ever , everrrrrrrrrr

am happy for all the guys who are gonna be current.

keep in touch and let me know if u get an interview soon.

my dad sent in my missing documents on 5th july

hoping to hear from nvc soon

take care

congratulations

yes, true. It is the craziest jump ever happend.

I will call the NVC to find out about the interview. I head they schedule interview for the next month before the middle of this month (before 15th).

Your case will be completed soon. Good luck..

Thanks,

Quick Question

Hello Guys,
I don't wanna change the subject of this thread, but i wanna take advantage of the exciting recent august visa bulletin and the amazing movement that took place and ask, when did the NVC first contacted you for the initial documents, and one very basic question, my dad sent my I-130 to vermont center on June 2004 and got approved and transferred to NVC on Dec 2004, is my priority date June or December 2004?
Tnx Guys ,
John

john your priority date is june,

secondly, i think by now the nvc should have contacted you to submit your choice of agent form and address, the current visa bulletin shows jan 2004 for f2b, usually the nvc contacts you for the choice of agent form about 9 months prior to your date being current. having said that i would advise to send a mail to nvcinqurity@state.gov make sure you write your name, case number, date of birth, petitioners name and date of birth in the first paragraph of your mail

having said that, why dont you start gathering all you civil documents right now, it makes for better preparation. the fees have just been increased but it depends on when your fees were generated. so just mail the nvc and ask your desired questions, they wiill get back to you in about 10 to 14 days.

i hope this helps.

John, I would suggest to wait before you start contacting the NVC. It is clearly mentioned on their website that contacting NVC or taking action without being asked will further delay your case.

They will contact you shortly..Just wait..

As sulebraimah said, start collecting your civil docs..

it's has been 2 weeks since my case is comeplete and no interview..what's going on!!

My pd is current with August visa bulletin. Does anyone know if the NVC waits till August 1 to schedule my interview in Sept or do they scheduel it sometime in July for August interview date..

I hope someone must be similar boat..

Hi guys...u are doin a wonderful job here, am also in dis kinda situation(f2b), though my case aint current yet...how did u know when to send the ds-230 form

Dotboy, the NVC will send you the DS-3032 and the fee bill once your PD is about to current. My PD is July 2003. They sent me the DS 3032 when the pd was Feb 2002 in visa bulletin. Almost a year ago but the visa bulletin moved so fast as they anticipated it to move fast..

@sky701,
1. I saw it somewhere that the petitioner will also get the DS3032 is it true?
2. And also that the beneficiary will receive AOS? Am confused, can u pls tell me what papers each party ( petitioner and beneficiary )will receive? My pd is feb 2007 frm nigeria

The petitioner receives the AOS fee bill and DS 3032
The applicant receives the DS 3032 form.

The NVC sends the DS 3032 to the petitioner as a copy koz the applicant will be overseas and it takes time to reach the docs there. Only applicant has to filled out DS 3032 form.

Hope this helps..