F2Bs KINDLY SHARE YOUR INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE

sulebraimah

Registered Users (C)
Hi all

i wish that anyone who has had F2B interview kindly share their experience with me, as i feel i might be appearing soon, my father LPR filed I-130 for me about 8 years ago , priorty date is oct 2002

case approved at nvc vermont in july 2005

13 jan 2010 my father the petitioner was contacted with Affidavit of support processing fee invoice and choice of agent form

it was sent though courier to me, i read in some forums that i can email the nationavisacentre my chosen agent, which i did on 2nd feb 2010, on 11th feb 2010 nvc replied my mail that they have receiced my choice of agent form and also invoice the IV fee of $400

i will like to know what the likely questions at interview might be

my father is old, was retired before leaving my country, we dont talk on phone often, we talk about twice a month , i have a very busy banking job that gulps my time.

but i have loads of family pictures we took a long time ago before he travelled and once in a while when he visits if am around. in all i also have children id card of his former work place issued about 1980 and visitor visas i travelled on in 1992 to the US thwere ti was specifically written (travelling with father) and his name was written on the visa. will a these be sufficient plus my birth certificate

good people kindly share your experiences i will really appreciate your responses

Hi, I think we are in the same boat in terms of our immigration file..My mother has applied for I130 in FB2 category and it got approved in July 2005..Recently, in Feb 2010, my mother has received I-864 form and I received the DS-3032 form. I just sent my DS-3032 form on 18 Feb 2010...My prioirity date is July 2003..My mother is a LPR.

Are you in the US already? or Which part of the world are you? Did your father already filed I-864 form?

Thanks

my priority date is current, anyone who has had interview in F2B or F1 should kindly share experience, my father just paid the IV fees and am about sending all the civil documents with DS 230 to NVC.

Hey, I just sent my DS 230 part I and II along with I-864 form. Which consulate are you going for an interview? I am just 2 months away from my PD.

Can someone please share their interview experience at Mumbai consulate? What kind of questions generally they ask? What supporting documents should we carry? How long does NVC take to schedule the interview after you send DS 230 and all supporting docs..

hey sky

my dad also mailed my ds 230 part 1 and part 1 plus the i-864 2 weeks ago, my priority date is current, it has been current since last month.

i am waiting for an interview date, i will be appearing at the lagos consulate for interview. i hope we all get a favourable decision on our interview dates

good luck sky . i will keep you posted.

hey sky

my dad also mailed my ds 230 part 1 and part 1 plus the i-864 2 weeks ago, my priority date is current, it has been current since last month.

i am waiting for an interview date, i will be appearing at the lagos consulate for interview. i hope we all get a favourable decision on our interview dates

good luck sky . i will keep you posted.

Ok..My pd will be current in the next month's visa bulletin..Did u check NVC's AVR to see wether they have started processing your case..Keep me posted..

i called them and i was told they havent received , am keeping my fingers crossed. thanks sky

Okay..I got the return reciept so at least they have received it, They have not updated their system yet. I guess. it takes at least a week before it gets updated into their system..

thats good news from you sky

i hope they receive mine anytime soon, i dont know what might have happened along the way. i just hope its not missing, cos i got my originals in that package.

i was told it takes 2 to 4 weeks for it to be entered into the system. so just be calm, once yours has been entered into the system then you are ready to go. am sure once you are current you will get your interview date as soon as possible

the good thing with me is, they have my email address so they will send me any update on the information as soon as they have the ds 230 part 1 and 11 and the i-864.

lets keep our fingers crossed, am wondering why no one has been able to share their interview experience in this regard, we will pull through sky. keep the hope alive and hope to meet you someday when all this is over. thanks

they definetely have received yr docs too. so dont worry.. hopefully it gets entered into their system quickly..u r already current with your PD so u should be able get an interview soon..

ya, i m wondering why nobody else is sharing their experience..It is not just F2B category they can shre their interview and NVC related experience..

thanks sky for the kind word

stick around, theres gonna be a very happy ending to all of these, keep the hope alive. i might just call them again today to check if something happened in the last 24 hrs

hey sky i just spoke to someone in nvc, and she said its very possible the mail has been delivered to nvc but hasnt been entered into the system, so i should give just a little more time. i have come this long not to get impatient, 7 years 9 months is a whole lot for me to jump for something less than 2 months away. take care sky

ya, it takes time to get enter into their system. mine is the same, they received my docs on last Thursday but has not been entered into system. No need to be impatient. Just give them a couple of more days...

finally, their system is acknowledging that they have received my docs on Jun 16..It says please allow 6-8 weeks for NVC to review it..keeping my fingers crossed..I hope everything is in order..

whaooo sky thats awesome, i guess u sent yours before mine, i just reconfirmed with my dad, he actually sent it on the evening of 7th june. so that actually leaves us to 1 week actually. but am keeping my fingers crossed. congrats to you on this great hurdle. at least u shuld be expecting ur interview schedule in about 1 or 2 months if the bulletin moves crazily forward like its been running lately.

thanks for sharing. God bless you

Actually, I also sent my docs on June 7. Depending on how did you send it, it makes difference reaching there.. hopefully, in a day or two they will enter your records into the system..so do not worry..

God bless you too..hope you will meet your parents soon..

My PD is July 03..In july's visa bulletin it moved to May 03..So I m hoping in Aug's bulletin, my pd is current..

keeping my fingers crossed..

well he said he sent them through uscis, but i hope he didnt inculde both the i-864 and ds 230 and civil documents to same address cos they are not meant for the same address.

may be thats the problem actually, i will have to ask him again, i wont have to blame him anyway hes 70 years old now.