• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Egyptians meet here

I just ran the extracts today - I'll post tomorrow.

The Cairo numbers from that extract are these:-

2653 1418 56 57 1122 0
Family Members ISSUED REFUSED AP READY TRANSFER
Thanks for your quick reply. Are these data till today? You are right, very low refusal or Ap. Just 56&57 against 1418 issued.

Thanks for your quick reply. Are these data till today? You are right, very low refusal or Ap. Just 56&57 against 1418 issued.

Yeah this was extracted a few hours ago. And yeah - if I was choosing an embassy to be interviewed - I would choose Cairo!

Thanks Britismon for the data, the reason for that i founded on a facebook group two complaining they enter AP in the same day and they are Lottery and they told us there is many enter AP, but they didn't explain why

Al
Thanks Britismon for the data, the reason for that i founded on a facebook group two complaining they enter AP in the same day and they are Lottery and they told us there is many enter AP, but they didn't explain why

Always depend on the numbers, you know our people, they enlarge each matter..only 2 people and they said many.

Britsmon, kindly would you advice the link which do you get this Ceac data to follow it frequently ?

Hi, Just wanted to share an important information for people have interview in Cairo Embassy, in my case i went to a Foreign country (Australia) to study back in 2010 so in my interview yesterday i have been asked to get a Police record from AFP (Australian Fedral Police), i didn't know that, so they asked me to get and go back to them, Australian Embassy in Cairo can't give you that certificate (i went there and they couldn't help) so you'll have to call AFP and file an application then ask them to send it to you.

Also the Myth that the People in USA embassy in Cairo are so mean to applicant turned out to be false, in my experience i found them all so friendly that i was surprised.

I Wish You all the Best and thank you for your support and sharing experiences.

Hi, Just wanted to share an important information for people have interview in Cairo Embassy, in my case i went to a Foreign country (Australia) to study back in 2010 so in my interview yesterday i have been asked to get a Police record from AFP (Australian Fedral Police), i didn't know that, so they asked me to get and go back to them, Australian Embassy in Cairo can't give you that certificate (i went there and they couldn't help) so you'll have to call AFP and file an application then ask them to send it to you.

Also the Myth that the People in USA embassy in Cairo are so mean to applicant turned out to be false, in my experience i found them all so friendly that i was surprised.

I Wish You all the Best and thank you for your support and sharing experiences.

The need for a police check for a foreign country is absolutely clear in the dvselectee instructions. Its a pity you didn't read them before you attended the interview. Also, contrary to the myth you say you have heard, I have clear evidence that Cairo embassy is one of the easiest embassies to do the DV interview.

The need for a police check for a foreign country is absolutely clear in the dvselectee instructions. Its a pity you didn't read them before you attended the interview. Also, contrary to the myth you say you have heard, I have clear evidence that Cairo embassy is one of the easiest embassies to do the DV interview.
I was in Saudi Arabia. Shall they ask me to get the same form?

Hey guys. Am ahmad from egypt. Mupy number is 221** , just wanted to ask any of the egyptian winnerd who had their interview at cairo embassy or gonna have their interview later Do we need to translate arabic documents like marriage. Birth. Military certifcate ?? Or the embassy accepts arabic documents ?? The 2nd thing if they only accept english documents what if i have my university certifcate issued in englsh language but bearing the arabic official stamp( khetm el nesr). Do we need to translate the stamp?? Thanks fellas

Hey guys. Am ahmad from egypt. Mupy number is 221** , just wanted to ask any of the egyptian winnerd who had their interview at cairo embassy or gonna have their interview later Do we need to translate arabic documents like marriage. Birth. Military certifcate ?? Or the embassy accepts arabic documents ?? The 2nd thing if they only accept english documents what if i have my university certifcate issued in englsh language but bearing the arabic official stamp( khetm el nesr). Do we need to translate the stamp?? Thanks fellas
Yes you have to translate all your arabic docunents .
I think your english certificate is accepted as long it's official.

Yes you have to translate all your arabic docunents .
I think your english certificate is accepted as long it's official.
Dear Ahmed, Why you prepare Military certificate? Its not required....right ??? You need to translate the no criminal record ( Feesh wa tashbeeh ) also.

Dear Ahmed, Why you prepare Military certificate? Its not required....right ??? .

Yes it is if you served in the army.

--
Persons who have served in the military forces of any country must obtain a copy of their military record. Submit documentation to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate at your interview.

Yes it is if you served in the army.

--
Persons who have served in the military forces of any country must obtain a copy of their military record. Submit documentation to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate at your interview.
What if i was exempted and haven't served in the army of my country because of minor medical reason like weak vision or wear thick glass??

What if i was exempted and haven't served in the army of my country because of minor medical reason like weak vision or wear thick glass??

Well, normally you only need the records if you have served. However, if conscription means most people serve in your country, then it is best to take something to show that you were exempt, and why.

For usa embassy in cairo they have a specific translators you have to do the translation with, one of them called Fouaad Nema office in Roxcy or Masr elgededah . They do all the translation for all birth and marriage and army certificates.
The same for medical test, they have a list of doctors who they trust and deal with. I will look for this list and post it if I found.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. Yeah am doing the military certifcate because i was exempted as i have no brothers , i would like also to ask about vaccination records. How to obtain ?? Should i ask the medical syndicate to issue me a certifcate(am a doctor so i had the three doses of hepatitis B and booster for tetaneous ...etc. any clues. ?