• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Egyptians meet here

@SusieQQQ thanks a lot for your usual assist.

another question i tried to pay the USD 165 Fees but the message below shown:-
visa issued on 14may2015

• The A-Number or DOS Case ID you entered is incorrect. Please enter the A-Number and DOS Case ID listed on the USCIS Immigrant Fee handout you received from the U.S. Embassy or consulate.
  • ERROR:NOTE: If your visa was issued less than five (5) days ago, you may not be able to pay the USCIS Immigrant Fee at this time. Based on the date you entered, we recommend that you log into your USCIS ELIS account on or after August, 24, 2015 to pay the fee.

Hi all,
Is this Aramex paper?
I heard that we can not enter the USA Embassy in Egypt without this paper, Is it true?Aramx_Page.jpg

I just arrived yesterday in JFK airport and changed the address that was written today I visited the USCIS website and I see the case optimized when I expect it to change?
and other thoughts if i need to visit the SSN office or I don't need to? thanks in advance.

I visited the USCIS website and I see the case optimized when I expect it to change?
and other thoughts if i need to visit the SSN office or I don't need to? thanks in advance.
Took one month exactly for the status to change to Card Being Produced, then about a week later it arrived.

SSN took 10 days to arrive. I visited them the second day I arrived but they told me I can only re-apply if 3 weeks had passed and didn't get it.

Took one month exactly for the status to change to Card Being Produced, then about a week later it arrived.

SSN took 10 days to arrive. I visited them the second day I arrived but they told me I can only re-apply if 3 weeks had passed and didn't get it.
So no reason to visit SSN office now?