• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Egyptians meet here

As I told you, the embassy has specific doctors who make the medical test, they will make everything for you and will give you closed medical report to take with you in the interview.

I
For medical go to this link
http://photos.state.gov/libraries/egypt/19452/pdfs/hospitallist.pdf

http://egypt.usembassy.gov/consular/acslist1.html
You will need the military and police certificate ( feesh watsshbeeh) and all the paper like birth education all in English. This is my opinion but you have to go and ask and they will let you know.
Here is the translation offices
http://photos.state.gov/libraries/egypt/19452/pdfs/translators.pdf
I translated our birth certificates in ministry of health, no criminal records in ministry of justice then authenticate them from ministry of foreign affairs. Is it correct?

Hi sam. Am from alexandria , so i wont be able to go to cairo to do this . As a substitute i will have all my documents being certified from ministry of foreign affairs , i will also include an additional document that might not be requested Which is family records ( keed 3a2li). Just to confirm my family memmbers. Bla bla .. Regarding vaccination certifcates you are right there arr doctors affilated to the US embassy. However. Let me explain something. The doctor wont have a clue to know which vaccinations you had before if you dunt provide papers or certifcates proofing this. The only way he will confirm that your are honest. Is by giving you those vaccinations once again. Which is not logic at all. Thats why i planning to go with cpvaccination certifcates to the doctor. By the way r u from alex or cairo. See ms from cairo ? Did you have your interview date??

I

I translated our birth certificates in ministry of health, no criminal records in ministry of justice then authenticate them from ministry of foreign affairs. Is it correct?

Ministry of justice translate marriage & police certificate, and they told me to translate birth cert. in ministry of health, and education cert. in ministry of education.... ... And all authenticate from ministry of foreign affairs.... Pls Egyptian guys confirm .... Thanks.
Hi sam. Am from alexandria , so i wont be able to go to cairo to do this . As a substitute i will have all my documents being certified from ministry of foreign affairs , i will also include an additional document that might not be requested Which is family records ( keed 3a2li). Just to confirm my family memmbers. Bla bla .. Regarding vaccination certifcates you are right there arr doctors affilated to the US embassy. However. Let me explain something. The doctor wont have a clue to know which vaccinations you had before if you dunt provide papers or certifcates proofing this. The only way he will confirm that your are honest. Is by giving you those vaccinations once again. Which is not logic at all. Thats why i planning to go with cpvaccination certifcates to the doctor. By the way r u from alex or cairo. See ms from cairo ? Did you have your interview date??

Hi Ahmed, Thank you for your reply. I'm from Alex too but I'm currently living out of Egypt and i had all my doc translated already as i have explained above in ministry of Justice, health, education all in Cairo then certify them from ministry of affairs in Alex. Where did you translate all your doc ??? I'm asking if its correct or not to translate in ministry of health, education & Justice? Also Must i translate the army exemption certificate also? In that case i can translate it in Alex but where ??? My Interview will be on 28th April Inshallah. When is yours ?? Can you send me the authorized translation office in Alex? regarding the authorized Dr., I contact with authorized Dr by the US embassy named Dr. Amr Maher Address: 97 Abdel Salam Aref St. Gleem, Alexandria, Telephone numbers:03-582-2323.....IS it right?

For medical go to this link
http://photos.state.gov/libraries/egypt/19452/pdfs/hospitallist.pdf

http://egypt.usembassy.gov/consular/acslist1.html
You will need the military and police certificate ( feesh watsshbeeh) and all the paper like birth education all in English. This is my opinion but you have to go and ask and they will let you know.
Here is the translation offices
http://photos.state.gov/libraries/egypt/19452/pdfs/translators.pdf

Here is the link for the medical instructions for Cairo embassy:

http://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Medical/CRO - Cairo

And for military records, they say :

Persons who have served in the military forces of any country must obtain a copy of their military record. Submit documentation to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate at your interview.

Note: Military records from certain countries are unavailable. More specific information is available online on our Reciprocity by Countrywebpage.

I'm from alexandria too, i think for your asking about translator in alex there is nadory&nahas office in sultan hussein st,
also I was wondering about where to translate? the bachelor degree in university and all the other in nadory or what?

Ministry of justice translate marriage & police certificate, and they told me to translate birth cert. in ministry of health, and education cert. in ministry of education.... ... And all authenticate from ministry of foreign affairs.... Pls Egyptian guys confirm .... Thanks.

Hi Ahmed, Thank you for your reply. I'm from Alex too but I'm currently living out of Egypt and i had all my doc translated already as i have explained above in ministry of Justice, health, education all in Cairo then certify them from ministry of affairs in Alex. Where did you translate all your doc ??? I'm asking if its correct or not to translate in ministry of health, education & Justice? Also Must i translate the army exemption certificate also? In that case i can translate it in Alex but where ??? My Interview will be on 28th April Inshallah. When is yours ?? Can you send me the authorized translation office in Alex? regarding the authorized Dr., I contact with authorized Dr by the US embassy named Dr. Amr Maher Address: 97 Abdel Salam Aref St. Gleem, Alexandria, Telephone numbers:03-582-2323.....IS it right?
Did you translate them in alex? in the ministries? if that plz tell me where to translate in alex?
and other question who is better Dr salwa in smouha or Amr Maher?

Did you translate them in alex? in the ministries? if that plz tell me where to translate in alex?
and other question who is better Dr salwa in smouha or Amr Maher?

I have translated all my doc in 3 ministries in Cairo..I have sent some one to do them all, then certify them from ministry of foreign affairs in Smouha near Zahran mall or San Stefano. But now need to translate the army exemption cert., so after i know that office Nadory & nahas in 71 Sultan Hussein st, i'm thining to translate it there. Yes you need to make police certificate once you get scheduled, so it will be within the validity. I choose Dr. Amr cause its closer to my home in Gleem.

Hi sam. Am not current yet , i hope i might be next month. :):). Fingers crossed :):) at the mean while am i have all the documents required. Some in english. Some in arabic. Next week i will g ministry of foreign affairs to have their stamps. Then will go to certified translator. Anyhow why did you go to cairo specially to get english certifcate for birth and marriage and police cleaernce , i think usa embassy certified translator would have done the job. Am i right ??

I have a question regarding the photo requirements If I wear a glasses i must get a photo with it or i can get without it? the other about the Hijab photo does the hair line and ears appears or just our ordinary Hijab the women usually wear?

I have a question regarding the photo requirements If I wear a glasses i must get a photo with it or i can get without it? the other about the Hijab photo does the hair line and ears appears or just our ordinary Hijab the women usually wear?
If you go to one of the famous photographer, they know all the correct photo specifications for each country Visa requirements.

I emailed the american embassy in cairo. Regarding required documents(.if i have a master degree do i still need to present my school certificate) & if arabic stamps are accepted without translation so that was the answer

English certificate is accepted but also the high school certificate is required, and police and birth we accept them in Arabic language and you can translated at any translators office.

Regards,

Consular Staff

I emailed the american embassy in cairo. Regarding required documents(.if i have a master degree do i still need to present my school certificate) & if arabic stamps are accepted without translation so that was the answer

English certificate is accepted but also the high school certificate is required, and police and birth we accept them in Arabic language and you can translated at any translators office.

Regards,

Consular Staff

Seems they are so flexible....Good news.

I went to translate at Nadoury office and the man told me that i have not authenticate all the paper from foreign ministry and if the maybe the counsler will ask for that, I authenticate the secondary school, bachelor degree and my child vaccination and birth certificate . I don't want to authenticate the birth certificates, marriage certificate and the police certificate is that a problem at the interview? I already give them the paper for translation

Am not quiet sure if its required , but if i were in ur shoes i would do it to confirm and maximise my chances. You can do it fi smouha office or san stefano i did all my papers there. You need to go have some signatures on birth& marriage certifcates before having the foreign affairs stamp.. By the way how much does it cost to translate a paper at nadoury ? And how many days does it take them to translate the documents

Am not quiet sure if its required , but if i were in ur shoes i would do it to confirm and maximise my chances. You can do it fi smouha office or san stefano i did all my papers there. You need to go have some signatures on birth& marriage certifcates before having the foreign affairs stamp.. By the way how much does it cost to translate a paper at nadoury ? And how many days does it take them to translate the documents
I just have leave them at Nadouru will take my chance, the paper cost 50 EGP and it takes 1 week to translate