• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Egyptians meet here

Hello Egyptians! Did you fill the Aramex paper in english or arabic? I filled it in english and I listen to strange people on facebook they fill it in arabic as passport specially the address and it appears in cutted letters? what is right?!

The complete method of fulfilling Aramex document . but unfortunately it's in arabic , and this explanation is only dedicated for Dv lottery winners

The Website

ustraveldocs.com/eg/

The explanation

mediafire.com/download/0lvco2cdvvyprx3/Aramex.rar

and btw i got the second notification of my appointment and it will be at the first of May . if anybody here wanna know anything from me , don't hesitate to ask me :)

The link is working and it's from my uploaded files in mediafire cloud storage , but i had to remove the ( WWW) from the link because the rules of this forum are preventing me from posting links , so i did it as trick way to post it :D ,, keep going dudes and let's get da hell outta here

Just wanted to ask a question. Regarding translation of documents. Do i have to attach original documents to the translation or just attach a photocopy of those documents to the translation. Am sorry bt am not able to reach the embassy and i need to settle thy issue and the translation office gave me both options and told me its better to keep originals with you and attach a photocopy to the translation and they will put an additional stamp with signature that this photocopy is a certified copy of the original document ( for an extra charge ofcourse in addition to cost of translation) and in such i way i can keep original documents with me and just present it to the embassy so they can only check them and return them once again to me. Am little but confused. What did you guys do ?? Thanks

Just wanted to ask a question. Regarding translation of documents. Do i have to attach original documents to the translation or just attach a photocopy of those documents to the translation. Am sorry bt am not able to reach the embassy and i need to settle thy issue and the translation office gave me both options and told me its better to keep originals with you and attach a photocopy to the translation and they will put an additional stamp with signature that this photocopy is a certified copy of the original document ( for an extra charge ofcourse in addition to cost of translation) and in such i way i can keep original documents with me and just present it to the embassy so they can only check them and return them once again to me. Am little but confused. What did you guys do ?? Thanks
The translator asked me and I didn't get it at the moment so I ask them to attach the originals and they put on it the stamps when I get home I needed to photocopy the originals so I disconnect the originals from the translation to copy them and then I didn't try to attach them to the translation whatever they have the stamps on the back of the original I didn't attach them because in the embassy they ask for the original and then the copy and then the translation.
however don't know if what I did was right.

Y

At the interview appointment , You should bring with you the original copies of your documents and photocopy of them + the translated copied . the translation office attaches photocopies of original documents to it's translated document . you have to consider that the consular officer needs the original copies just to match them with the translation and the photocopy of the original , after he check them out , he will give you the original documents and take only the translated copies and the photocopies of the original arabic documents

Y

At the interview appointment , You should bring with you the original copies of your documents and photocopy of them + the translated copied . the translation office attaches photocopies of original documents to it's translated document . you have to consider that the consular officer needs the original copies just to match them with the translation and the photocopy of the original , after he check them out , he will give you the original documents and take only the translated copies and the photocopies of the original arabic documents
monroe in the transtor's office they attach it to the originals and give a stamp on the back of the originals is that wrong?

I asked the translation office to attach the originals to the translation ( i didnt want to have any risk that the visa officer might ask me why you didnt attach the origianls ) what do you think guys ?? Should i attach a photocopy to the translated document. And in such case do i need to ask the translation offfice to put a stamp on the photo copy ( certified copy) the office informed that this would be for an additional cost 25 LE for each stamp in addition ofcourse to the cost of translation 50 LE. What do you think guys ?

I asked the translation office to attach the originals to the translation ( i didnt want to have any risk that the visa officer might ask me why you didnt attach the origianls ) what do you think guys ?? Should i attach a photocopy to the translated document. And in such case do i need to ask the translation offfice to put a stamp on the photo copy ( certified copy) the office informed that this would be for an additional cost 25 LE for each stamp in addition ofcourse to the cost of translation 50 LE. What do you think guys ?
I think not worth it since everyone got interviewed told us they ask for the original and ask you to give them copy and then translation I will get my chances on that