• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Egyptians meet here

hi dears in the forum
i did my interview on 9 of April , i didnt bring the medical exam because it finished at 11 of april , the Embassy got my medical exam in 12 April , i sent message asking them they answer me ((( Kindly note that the case is still going under admin process, whenever this process is completed we will be proceeding with the case to the next step. )))
is this process taking long time or not ??? how many days it will take ??

What's your expectation for July VB? For Egypt. The embassy stoped to post the interview schedule, that was helpful to calculate how many CNs .

It usually takes 2- 3 days on AP processing then turns to issued. According to britsmon .. But why did you get ur medicals tht late were u late in making the reservation for medical exams,?

Thanks Ahmed
Because i am not from Egypt, i came from Libya, my file was in Casablanca x Morocco, i transferred to Cairo
The embassy in Cairo give may a very close appointment, that's why I didn't get enough time

I am afraid of AP that take long time, are you sure it takes few days??

Dears, i have a question here, After sending the DS 230 & DS 260 to the KCC I had another baby, What should i do in this case ? should i resend all the papers again to the KCC or i should wait for the interview date and inform the consular about the new situation ?
Kindly help.

Dears, i have a question here, After sending the DS 230 & DS 260 to the KCC I had another baby, What should i do in this case ? should i resend all the papers again to the KCC or i should wait for the interview date and inform the consular about the new situation ?
Kindly help.

I'm confused that/why you sent a DS230. Only DS260 is accepted now. You and your spouse's DS260s both need to be amended to show the new child and one needs to be filled in for the child too. You will need to ask KCC to unlock your DS forms to do this. You will need to do this so that the baby can do medicals and have a visa number allocated before the interview. If your interview has already been scheduled, you will need to contact your interviewing consulate rather than KCC to do this.

Just got thyis email from american embassy. Thought it would be of use to share with you guys. Good luck
Kindly note that you will bring your documents at the time of the interview. Translation and authentication are not mandatory for the documents. Please find the required documents below:

1. Applicant’s passport

2. Original of applicant’s education certificate + Copy

3. Original of applicants’ birth certificate + Copy

4 Original police certificate from every country where the applicant has lived for more than a year since the age of 16 (not all are obtainable or required; call us at 02-2797-2201 for further information)

4. Original of applicant’s military certificate (for men between 18 and 50 years of age) + Copy

5. Medical exam from applicant (list of panel physicians attached)

6. 2 photos of the applicant on a white background (Frontal face view)

7. $330 application fee

8. Original police certificate from Egypt

9. Marriage certificate (if applicable)

Regards,

Consular Section

U.S. Embassy, Cairo

MO

Just got thyis email from american embassy. Thought it would be of use to share with you guys. Good luck
Kindly note that you will bring your documents at the time of the interview. Translation and authentication are not mandatory for the documents. Please find the required documents below:

1. Applicant’s passport

2. Original of applicant’s education certificate + Copy

3. Original of applicants’ birth certificate + Copy

4 Original police certificate from every country where the applicant has lived for more than a year since the age of 16 (not all are obtainable or required; call us at 02-2797-2201 for further information)

4. Original of applicant’s military certificate (for men between 18 and 50 years of age) + Copy

5. Medical exam from applicant (list of panel physicians attached)

6. 2 photos of the applicant on a white background (Frontal face view)

7. $330 application fee

8. Original police certificate from Egypt

9. Marriage certificate (if applicable)

Regards,

Consular Section

U.S. Embassy, Cairo

MO

Just a clarification. Translation of documents IS mandatory if you are presenting documents that are not in English OR the official local language. So - turn up at Cairo with an education document in Mandarin Chinese and don't be surprised when they insist on a translation! See the point?

hi dears in the forum
i did my interview on 9 of April , i didnt bring the medical exam because it finished at 11 of april , the Embassy got my medical exam in 12 April , i sent message asking them they answer me ((( Kindly note that the case is still going under admin process, whenever this process is completed we will be proceeding with the case to the next step. )))
is this process taking long time or not ??? how many days it will take ??
@riad Did you pay the fees 330$ in usd or egp?