• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 AOS Only - New Thread

Have a question after viewing above posts.
What's KCC file??
I have called KCC and they said they sent our paperwork to USCIS already.
that means my FO got my KCC file??
Thank you for any answering.

Yeah, that is the one thing SF seem to have done right in my case too.....

How can I enter lottery digit number like this 2014as****

First of all, without displaying the first two digits of those numbers you've xx'd out, no one here can tell you anything about your case.

Secondly, I'm not quite sure what your question is actually about.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT!!! I just checked our case status and it says Card Production.... :') It's mean we going green??? Oh God...
I am so happy! I am so thankful for all of You, for help from You Sm1smom and Britisimon especially and that I was so brave and able to make it for such a difficult process by my own withour attorney (Asylum pending based AOS).
Thank You so much for every second You spend to respond to my questions. If You could feel my happiness right now... ;') I am crying like a Baby! Good luck rest of You and wish You the best!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT!!! I just checked our case status and it says Card Production.... :') It's mean we going green??? Oh God...
I am so happy! I am so thankful for all of You, for help from You Sm1smom and Britisimon especially and that I was so brave and able to make it for such a difficult process by my own withour attorney (Asylum pending based AOS).
Thank You so much for every second You spend to respond to my questions. If You could feel my happiness right now... ;') I am crying like a Baby! Good luck rest of You and wish You the best!!
Wow, your case was very suspenseful, but you survived...made it through-well done!
Go and celebrate :) !!!
Congratulations!!!

I am VERY VERY happy to read this!!! Congratulations!

I actually had goose bumps coursing through my body as I read your post. I'm truly, truly happy for you!!

Congratulations!!!:D

Also, do NOT panic when you see your status "bubbles" moving from Card Product, back to Decision, and again to Card Production...!!!
Take your time to read text about status update :) ... it is all good from here !!!
Enjoy!
I know status gonna jump around, but the decision is for sure that we are going green right? :eek:

So happy for you! Congratulations!

Congrats! Very happy for you :) Enjoy every moment of it!

Congratulations! You truly earned it! :)

I had my interview today. It was scheduled for 10am at Philadelphia FO. I arrived about 9:05. No wait in the security line. Proceeded to the second floor where all the interviews take place. Checked in at the reception where I was directed to wait in front of Door #3. An officer called my name about 9:55 am (not sure exactly about the time but it was slightly before 10am). He told me that he would be doing the interview and make the final decision. He asked if I had any questions. I said no. Then we proceeded with the oath. After that, he went through I-485: My name, address, DOB, mother's name, father's name, date and port of the last entry, yes/no questions about previous or planned illegal activities (I had none of course so "no" was the answer to all). As someone previously mentioned, after reading each question, he was looking straight in the eye. He also asked for the new passport, the old passport, social security Card, EAD cards, I-94 and I-797. During the interview he said that he didn't posses the KCC file. I told him that it's because they didn't request it. I further made my points about the urgency of DV lotteries, how people don't understand its time and quantity constrains (the fact that he didn't have the KCC file ahead of the interview was the proof of this), how Nepal has already ran out (showed the printout that linked by @Britsimon ). He assured me multiple times that the visa will be available to me. He also told me to trust him and that he and his supervisor understands the urgency unlike other people such as the clerk who failed to request my KCC file on time. He said that he will be keeping my file in his office as opposed to sending it back to the archive until the KCC file arrives. In the end I asked him when I should get in touch with the FO if no activity occurs. He told me to contact them after Sept the 15th. He gave me the USCIS customer service number. I politely told him that I didn't need it because I already knew. I asked for a number from the FO because getting an infopass on time was not always possible. He gave the main number of Philadelphia FO. I told him that I have already tried calling it but it was impossible to get ahold of someone without an extension number. He offered to dial zero which I already knew wasn't working. He said he couldn't give an extension number and didn't know what to tell me. After thinking for couple of seconds he gave me the number of the reception desk. The criminal background clearance topic never came up so I assume it is done.

Overall the officer was nice, the interview went smoothly alas without an approval. I'll be following the process closely since I can't let another mess up happen. I'll be calling KCC every day from now on.