December 2011 Filers

No She never asked for it.

Thanks. I really hope so. Right now the state of my mind is unbelievable. I think my head is going to explode.

@skoja
I agree with Cliff, be positive. I get the feeling since she said that your case won't be postponed, it probably means it's been approved already, they just had to go through the formalities of getting correct paperwork (ie. your corrected I-693), and making you answer all the Yes/No questions under oath.

Good luck and we'll await the good news, man! :)

OMG I just got message card production. YAY. I'm so happy.

Good luck to the rest of you from the December wagon. My interview was amazingly easy and I hope yours will be too.

Congratulations!!!!

OMG I just got message card production. YAY. I'm so happy.

Good luck to the rest of you from the December wagon. My interview was amazingly easy and I hope yours will be too.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Congrats!!!! So happy for you. Pray for me, my interview is next week.

Thanks Cliff2. I will. Stay relaxed and cool. Nothing to be afraid of. Surprisingly this morning in the waiting room I wasn't nervous at all. My wife and I were laughing and making jokes, going through our old photos (we've been together for 11.5 years, married for 1.5 ) and we were pretty relaxed and not freaking out. When I was given the RFE that's where i started freaking out.

Be as prepared with evidence and documents as much as you can and that's all you can do. GOOD LUCK i wish you all the best.

Thanks Cliff2. I will. Stay relaxed and cool. Nothing to be afraid of. Surprisingly this morning in the waiting room I wasn't nervous at all. My wife and I were laughing and making jokes, going through our old photos (we've been together for 11.5 years, married for 1.5 ) and we were pretty relaxed and not freaking out. When I was given the RFE that's where i started freaking out.

Be as prepared with evidence and documents as much as you can and that's all you can do. GOOD LUCK i wish you all the best.

So Far we have:
1, Car titile
2, Auto insurance
3, Joint account
4, phone bills
5, Life insurance
6, Lease (we live in uncle's house, he gave us lease/statement)
7, photos
8, Marriage lic
9, congratulatory cards/emails
10, mails in our names.

All doucments are in both names.

I Think you have enough. My wife and I submitted our joined tax returns. I think this helped a lot. I didn't have any bills or things like that. Everything will be fine.

My case status just moved from Card/Document Production to decision. Is this usual. Here is what it says.

On March 9, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

My case status just moved from Card/Document Production to decision. Is this usual. Here is what it says.

On March 9, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Congrats again. Four more days for my interview. Received my ss card yesterday.

Stay Cool

Any advise? we have been preparing the best we can.

I know it sounds stupid to you but just stay cool and relaxed. You'll see it's no big deal. GOOD LUCK. I'll have my fingers crossed for you man. Let us know what happened as soon as you come back.

Approved!!!!

I know it sounds stupid to you but just stay cool and relaxed. You'll see it's no big deal. GOOD LUCK. I'll have my fingers crossed for you man. Let us know what happened as soon as you come back.

Green day!!!!

Just got home from our 9:00am interview. we got there by 8:30am and was called by 8:50am. The woman acted professional, sworn us in, started asking yes/no questions on i-130/i-485. Then asked "how did we meet, place of meeting, date of birth and what we did on our last birthday. The interview lasted 5 to 10mins. It went smoothly. she asked for our documents, handed it to her, she was pleased that we had enough document. Then, She said you are approved, asked us if we have any questions, i asked when will i see the status update? She said, "i will log on to the system around 3pm, update will be posted around 4pm" We went with album full of pictures but she didnt ask for it. Oh yea, she saw our car title and asked "if the car is drivable" We all started laughing.......... she said u dont have to answer that funny question but we answered "we came in the car and it is parked outside". She hand shaked us and walked us out to the hall way.

I wish everyone the best of luck.

Green day!!!!

Just got home from our 9:00am interview. we got there by 8:30am and was called by 8:50am. The woman acted professional, sworn us in, started asking yes/no questions on i-130/i-485. Then asked "how did we meet, place of meeting, date of birth and what we did on our last birthday. The interview lasted 5 to 10mins. It went smoothly. she asked for our documents, handed it to her, she was pleased that we had enough document. Then, She said you are approved, asked us if we have any questions, i asked when will i see the status update? She said, "i will log on to the system around 3pm, update will be posted around 4pm" We went with album full of pictures but she didnt ask for it. Oh yea, she saw our car title and asked "if the car is drivable" We all started laughing.......... she said u dont have to answer that funny question but we answered "we came in the car and it is parked outside". She hand shaked us and walked us out to the hall way.

Congratulations!

No Interview letter after fingerprints - This is what I did!

Hi Everyone!

My PD for the N-400 is December 1st, 2011 and as many of us, as I can see, we haven't received the Interview letter. Because of this I am writing to let everyone know what I did:

I did a walk-in for FP on Dec 27, 2011 and received a yellow letter for DL on February 2012. I was worried that many people that filled after me was getting their interviw appointments in February and oath ceremonies were scheduled for March/April.

On 03/12/12 I called USCIS Customer Service and as usual they did not have any information or could not even confirm if my address was correct. I started calling all the numbers I found for Field offices and other departments until I got the FBI number (304-625-5590), a very nice officer answered and I ask him to check if my FP cleared already, he asked for my Alien No. and Informed me that my FP were not clear and I had to take them again. Well, that was the whole problem and no one in USCIS knew about it.

That same day I went to my field office in Miami, they were SUPER nice, and tried to help me. Unfortunately there was no record on the system and they recommened to make an InfoPass appointment. I did one for 03/15/12.

On 03/13/12 I called again USCIS, sometimes you have to call several times until you get someonbe willing to help. The rep answered (always say Good Morning or Good Afternoon and be very polite) and I asked her to transfer me to 2-Tier, she asked if she could help, I told her that I called the FBI and that my FP have to be re-done, that I went to the field office and the said they need a code for them to take my FP and that an officer in 2-tier would be able to give me that information. She asked all my info to verify and transferred me. I got to an officer and he confirmed that my FP were Unclassified and that a FP letter was going to be mailed in 2 weeks for an appointment on April 3.

Well, I am very impatient, so I went to the Oakland Park field office. I asked in the FP office and they said they need the code for them to take them again. I went to customer service and asked them for the code. Because they didn't know what it was, he went inside and asked an officer. After waiting for 30 mins (good signal), an officer went with me to the FP office, he print out a copy of the FP letter and told me to wait for my FP to be taken!

That was it! I was able to take them again! Now I have to cancel my InfoPass appointment!

I can say that after 15 years, this is the first time that everyone at the Field Offices and even USCIS were willing to help and were SUPER nice! Not a bad experience after all. :D

Now I am waiting for the 24-hr period to call the FBI and ask if they cleared.

Hope this helps someone!

-----------------------------

N-400
LPR : 02/28/2007
D/O : Miami, FL
11/30/11 : N-400 Mailed Next Day to USCIS Dallas, TX
12/01/11 : UPS delivered - Signed by Sandra C.
12/01/11: Priority Date
12/02/11 : Check cashed
12/06/11: Text Msg: NOA received
12/04/11: Initial Review
12/15/11 : NOA Received.
12/21/11: Status changed to mailed Fingerprint Notice
12/23/11 : FP Notice Received.
12/27/11: Walk-In Fingerprint Done
01/17/12 : FP Appointment.
02/xx/12: Yellow Letter - Driver's License
03/13/12: Fingerprints Re-done
03/15/12: Text Msg Rcvd - Placed in line for Interview
03/19/12 : Interview Letter.
04/24/12 : Interview Date - 7am
xx/xx/12 : Oath Letter.
xx/xx/12 : Oath Date.
xx/xx/12 : Applied for Passport
xx/xx/12 : Passport in Hand

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATS Cliff2 !!

Chill out and plan a relaxed vacation now !!

That was quick n easy. I wish everyone here got such IO :D

BTW, did you have anything that you considered red flag?

Green day!!!!

Yeaaaaaaaaa!!!! card production ordered!!!!

CONGRATS Cliff2 !!

Chill out and plan a relaxed vacation now !!

That was quick n easy. I wish everyone here got such IO :D

BTW, did you have anything that you considered red flag?

@Betterworld: Thanks

No Red flag. Got email about an hour ago. Card ordered!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!

Told ya it's no big deal. I got massage that my card is in production (again). I'm hopping they will mail it soon since I already bought tickets for Europe for April 2nd. What can I say a found a good deal and decided to risk. I'm sure GC will be in ma mailbox by mid next week.