December 2011 Filers

mbetona

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I am starting this thread for the December filers, as I didn't see one.

I applied for my husband (I-130 and I-485 - he is in the US). This forum helped me a lot going through both my Green Card process and my citizenship and here I am again, with another application.

If anyone could share their experiences on timeframe, interview tips, documentations to bring, etc.

Thanks and good luck to all!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@mbetona

I have been wondering where the filers after us (October filers) were. Glad you started a thread! Wishing you and your husband the best of luck!

If anyone could share their experiences on timeframe, interview tips, documentations to bring, etc.

Welcome to the forum and good luck on your journey. You can check out the July filers thread as we have posted on it extensively on all our experiences including what to bring and interview experience as well. This forum is full of helpful people. Hope your journey is a short and expedient one.

Hello all!

I did not see a December filers thread for Parents so I decided to add to this.

Thanks.

Satx11

12/19/11: Mailed I-130 & I-485 to Chicago on behalf of my parents

Sent in my Hubby's Package on Monday, suppose to be delivered on 21st dec, 2011. Just tracked it today(22nd Dec) still not delivered. Hopefully, it will be delivered later today or tomorrow.

Updating my signature:

satx11
12/19/2011: Mailed I-130, I-485 for both parents
12/22/2011: Received NOAs via text & email

We finally received the receipts yesterday. And since I forgot to send out his I-765 along with his other applications, we mailed out his EAD today.
happy holidays to all!

Hi guys! I've been reading this forum for a while, so much useful info! I'm so happy to announce im joining the december 2011 fillers thread :) This is my timeline :

12.05.2011 - Sent AOS Package to chicago lockbox
12.09.2011 - Delivered
12.13.2011 - Received Texts & E-mails
12.18.2011 - Received 4 NOA's for I-130, I-131, I-485, I-751

Last edited by a moderator:
On saturday, december 24th, my husband received his biometrics appointment letter for january 9th :).

Hi Everybody

I've been reading this forum for a while now but I'm finally joining December Filers group. Thank you for valuable info and GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.

Updating my signature:

satx11
12/23/2011: Checks cleared

Updating my signature:

satx11
12/23/2011: Checks cleared
12/27/2011: Received Official NOAs (I-797C)

How do I update signature. They just cleared my checks.

I am not sure if this is correct, but when I joined the forum I was not able to edit my signature under settings for my profile until I had posted at least 5 messages. Once I had created and/or responded to 5 posts, I was able to edit my signature under Edit Profile -> Settings -> Edit Signature.

Again, not sure if this is still relevant today.

Not a big deal at all. I'll see. Anyway I got my official NOA's and my checks cleared today.

Last night I received a text and email that they mailed a RFE letter. I'm just wondering what could it be? Anyone care to guess??