Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking - SWA Cases

concorde said:
I got a status update from my Attorney saying that they haven't received the 45 day letter yet.

My case -
PD - 10/20/2004 from WI; did not make it to regional.

1) Should I be worried that I haven't got it yet considering that you got it almost 2 months ago?

2) I got an auto reply from Dallas BEC in response to my email asking for status. Does this mean they will not reply to my status email? Can I expect a reply in the future?

Hello, GCCOvet:

Are you sure your case didn't make it to regional? I doubt it because I am sure that the WI SWA was processing June-July, 2004 cases before they sent all unopen cases to BEC. So, could it be that yours has passed SWA but somehow you were not notified? IS there anyway you can find out? Could you please double check with your attoney?

This is very important for the rest of us whose case haev never made it to the Regional. Mine is 9/28, 2004 WI. I'd love it if you come back and confirm that yours indeed didn't make to regional. That would be great! But all the experiences with the LC and the GC thing tell me better not to get excited too early.

Many thanks

I am sure!

2manzi said:
Hello, GCCOvet:

Are you sure your case didn't make it to regional? I doubt it because I am sure that the WI SWA was processing June-July, 2004 cases before they sent all unopen cases to BEC. So, could it be that yours has passed SWA but somehow you were not notified? IS there anyway you can find out? Could you please double check with your attoney?

This is very important for the rest of us whose case haev never made it to the Regional. Mine is 9/28, 2004 WI. I'd love it if you come back and confirm that yours indeed didn't make to regional. That would be great! But all the experiences with the LC and the GC thing tell me better not to get excited too early.

Many thanks
2manzi,
I am pretty sure that my case did not make it thru. The reasons are as follows:
1. My company had filled for 3 individuals about 20-25 days apart from each other. Only one person whose PD was March 04 got SWA cleared and moved to Regional (before the cases were transferred to BEC).
2. I Called and talked with Paralegal several times to make sure that my case did not get thru SWA level, But always got reply from paralegal that my case did not make thru and was now transferred to BEC. I have all email trails with me on those conversations. I talked with lawyer as well as I was not satisfied with Paralegal reply and also checked fldc website for the processing dates and it showed June 04 for WI cases. I always argued for that date with them and the lawyer and Paralegal defended that it never made it to regional as they never received some paper work from SWA.
This is why I am certain that my case never made it to regional. If that is not the case then my lawyer screwed the information. Again, I don't 100% believe what my lawyer says as I experienced that they are bunch of fools, they screwed me in 45 day letter info as well.
I don't have any intentions to misinform anybody in this forum. I put in info that I get from lawyer.

Indian SWA case got 45 letter

My attorney told me they received 45 letters for two of our company's employees. One is Indiana case with PD in 2001, which did not reach regional, and one is from Minnesota case with PD in 2003 that went to regional.
So some SWA cases been entered.

Onlyhope,

Could you please findout when the 45-day letter for indiana case was recieved?.if it is possible could you please findout more details like case number etc?

Thanks

Does anybody know that when BEC starts working on the TR cases(the ones that never reached Regional), what will be the process, will it go through the same process of issuing a Job Order(earlier it was done with SWA) and then waiting for resumes and submitting a review.............and all nine yards?
If that is the case then I am sure each case will be pending in queue for another 6 months.
Any idea?

My company lawyers told me that BEC will follow the same process as SWAs, so the answer to you question is yes.

rdoda said:
Does anybody know that when BEC starts working on the TR cases(the ones that never reached Regional), what will be the process, will it go through the same process of issuing a Job Order(earlier it was done with SWA) and then waiting for resumes and submitting a review.............and all nine yards?
If that is the case then I am sure each case will be pending in queue for another 6 months.
Any idea?

rdoda said:
Any idea?
That probably applies only to NON-RIR cases. For RIR cases, the recruitment effort is already done by the employer and report probably attached to the application.

Enterject Cases - Shocking News

I just found from my attorney that a lot of cases filed with Enterject are still with TWC and have not even been shipped to DOL. He confirmed it from the AILA conference where the director of DOL spoke about it.

I have asked my attorney to get specifics of my case. I would suggest that all of you who have applied with Enterject should do the same.

Thanks!

GCCovet said:
2manzi,
I am pretty sure that my case did not make it thru. The reasons are as follows:
1. My company had filled for 3 individuals about 20-25 days apart from each other. Only one person whose PD was March 04 got SWA cleared and moved to Regional (before the cases were transferred to BEC).
2. I Called and talked with Paralegal several times to make sure that my case did not get thru SWA level, But always got reply from paralegal that my case did not make thru and was now transferred to BEC. I have all email trails with me on those conversations. I talked with lawyer as well as I was not satisfied with Paralegal reply and also checked fldc website for the processing dates and it showed June 04 for WI cases. I always argued for that date with them and the lawyer and Paralegal defended that it never made it to regional as they never received some paper work from SWA.
This is why I am certain that my case never made it to regional. If that is not the case then my lawyer screwed the information. Again, I don't 100% believe what my lawyer says as I experienced that they are bunch of fools, they screwed me in 45 day letter info as well.
I don't have any intentions to misinform anybody in this forum. I put in info that I get from lawyer.

GCCovet:

Thanks for your reply. I appreciate it. I really hope that yours really never made it to regional, that would give us SWA cases a lot of hope...

However, all things considered, I still think that yours has passed the SWA, and probably instead sending it to Chicago regional, they just sent it to BEC directly. I think your case is being treated as a regional case in BEC. But again, this is just my informed guess. I could be wrong. Please keep us posted with any status changes of your case. Thanks.

from www.murthy.com

45-Day Letters May Not be Completed by September 2005

The BPCs plan to have all cases entered into their system by the end of September 2005. To meet this goal, they are not inputting complete data on some cases. The 45-day letters, however, cannot be issued for each case until it is fully entered into the system. Therefore, it is likely that some cases will not receive 45-day letters by September 2005, which was DOL's original timeline.

what a nightmare! this BEC is really a joke, SWA folks will never c light out of this tunnel. it is so depressing. now the 45 days letters will not finish by sep 2005, later DOL will come and say we can't finish the whole work in 24-30 months and we have to extend it for another 2 yrs. this is really going nowhere.

i will die in the USA before i c this GC.

What is the significance of assessment notice from SWA?

My case is a Non RIR filed in May-03 at Texas SWA.
Last activity that happened in my case was in Dec-04, with an assessment notice from SWA.

What is the significance of this notice? Does this mean they opened my file at SWA at that time?

In the current BEC scenario, can we speculate anything for cases like mine?

Guys let me know if you get any info

I am silent reader to this thread..

Please let me know guys how long it will take to "Certify" my case

CA- RIR/EB3
PD - DEC'2003
RD - DEC'2004
45 Day Letter Recieved/Reply June'2005
Certified ??????????????? :rolleyes:

My 6 years of H1-B getting completed by March'2006, how long should I wait to ask for 7th year screen shot?????

Any advice from experts......

Thanks

Il Sesa:eb2, Pd - 03/02/2004

Didn't hear anything. No 45 days letter yet.

Will it be processed in 2 stages like after 45 days letter, first they will process state level and then DOL level?

Or in One stage like after 45 days letter, they will process and approve the case?

sleepless_in_IN said:
Case1: T-05117-XXXXX RIR, PD 01-May-2001, Indiana SWA - NO "D" number and NO 45 day letter*.
Case2: D-05137-XXXXX RIR, PD 01-Aug-2001, Indiana SWA - NO 45 DAY letter*.
Case3: D-05168-XXXXX RIR, PD 01-Apr-2002, Indiana SWA - GOT 45 DAY LETTER!

*Cases with no 45 day letters got case numbers from Dallas by sending emails for status or 7th year proof.

If you get a 45 day letter or a case number please keep posting. Thanks!
:eek:

D-05211-XXXXX RIR, PD 03-05, California SWA - NO 45 DAY letter*.

Shed some light

All,

Anyone know when 45 day letter is expected for the following PD
or atleast where would it bePBEC or DBEC.

Please shed some light on the status,

PD: 11/XX/2004
Case number: 200XXX
CA EB3/RIR

Thanks in advance.
h1bpro

Delicateone said:
D-05211-XXXXX RIR, PD 03-05, California SWA - NO 45 DAY letter*.

Hi DelicateOne,

Looks like ur case was entered on 01-aug-2005.( D05211-*****)
Looks like both BECs are close to finishing partial data entry and we all should expect 45 day letters soon.
Can you please provide 2 more digits from your case number??
Actually I'm trying to track number of cases entered from 19-july-2005.
I found a case num from tracker which was entered on 19-july-2005. ( T05200-35***)

Thanks in advance.

This messgage is for DelicateOne,

Actually it looks like your case was entered on 30-july-2005 (which is week end). (D05211-*****)
Interesting BECs are working on week ends????

Are u sure that your PD is Mar'2005 ???
If it is Mar'2005 then BECs must have completed partial data entry as of now??

Please clarify ur PD??
Please provide 2 extra digits from ur case num??