Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking - SWA Cases

austinjoe said:
Hi getinfo,

Would you please provide 2-3 digits of last segment your new BEC case#?
This helps us to sense the pace of BEC entering SWA cases into BPLS.

Please update it in the tacker -- http://boards.immigrationportal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12557

Thanks for your help,

Joe

I got the temporary # and passed the info to JUSTWATCHING. I believe his estimation is good. Anyway, the "new" case # is T-05117-7XXXX

Waited for nearly 1 month still no 45-day letter.

waiting forLC said:
Hi,
I got reply from dallas backlog center for my rir to non-rir remanded case in california. Here is the reply I got for my mail to them few days back:

------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Requestor:

The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request regarding the status of the above-referenced case.

The new case number is: T-05140-*****

The above-referenced case has been transferred to one of the Division of Foreign Labor Certification’s Backlog Processing Centers. At this time, we are unable to provide any additional status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Processing Center files are in the process of being transferred into a new database. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-day letter will be issued on all applications and additional information will be requested from the employer if needed.

Please do not request additional status information for at least 90 days after responding to the 45-day letter.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

PD : 08/21/2001 (RIR CA)
RD : 07/08/2002
Remanded to SWA CA as non-rir : 07/10/2003
No 45-days letter recieved
151-032

Can you give two more numbers of your case number?

Thanks

temp case#

Yes.

T-05140-30***

Does anyone know these email from DFLC are automated replies or manually edited ones?

Thanks..

151-032

For waiting forLC

Would you mind providing 1 more digit after T-05140-30xxx? This would be very helpful to help us verify that BECs are entering SWA case at pace about 60K/mon. It's really a good news to all LC suffers like us if confirmed.

We have a confirmed BEC case# T-05123-89xxx, which means that case was enter into BPLS 05/03/2005 with ser# 89xxx. Yours was entered 05/20/2005, with ser# 30xxx. BEC must enter SWA cases like crazy now as 41K cases has been entered in just 13 work days (May 3 Tues -- May 20 Fri) :p I wish to point out that until case input is done, T won't change to D (Dallas).

There is another post from "life_w/o_gc" on "Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking" -- http://boards.immigrationportal.com/member.php?u=104300 reported similar results as you. Wish you two are not the same one person. As he is from CA but PD is 04/2002 EB3 Non-RIR.

I guess you send email to status@DAL.FDLC.US not status@PIL.FDLC.US, right? This is not auto reply from BEC, they take your Name and Company and
check the BPLS database to find out that your case is being entered on May 20 and not finished yet.

Thanks for your sharing

waiting forLC said:
Yes.

T-05140-30***

Does anyone know these email from DFLC are automated replies or manually edited ones?

Thanks..

151-032

One more digit

Hi,
I don't mind providing one more digit, if it really helps people here.

T-05140-301**
This is different from "life_w/o_gc"
I sent mail to "status@DAL.FDLC.US"

Thanks! for clarifying on the type of reply I got.

Regards..

SWA case: 45 day letter recd.

Fellow sufferers with SWA Cases (Never made it to Regional).

Got an email from attorney, last week they Recd 45 day letter on my behalf and replied to it immediately.
Will provide more information (like Date recd. . Case # etc) as soon as I get a photocopy of the letter from attorney. (I hope paralegal is not screwing me up on this!)

My case details:
PD= 05/10/2004
SWA=WI (Wisconsin)
RD= Never made it to Regional
45 day letter (Recd. and replied in 2nd week of June 05)
Case#= Will publish it as soon as I get a photocopy of the letter from attorney's.

JustWatching, I will provide more information as soon as I get them for tracker update.

Guys:

Everything seems to be at random. A few from my office have got 45 day letters (applied at Enterject) whose PDs are in 2004. So, it just appears to be luck of the draw. I do not know how all of you bear this wait day in day out. It is driving me crazy.

Being in EB3 with the looming retrogression I just do not see any light at the end of the tunnel. The mess is getting deeper an deeper. I am seriously thinking of options back home now.

indio0617 said:
Guys:

Everything seems to be at random. A few from my office have got 45 day letters (applied at Enterject) whose PDs are in 2004. So, it just appears to be luck of the draw. I do not know how all of you bear this wait day in day out. It is driving me crazy.

Being in EB3 with the looming retrogression I just do not see any light at the end of the tunnel. The mess is getting deeper an deeper. I am seriously thinking of options back home now.

I agree with you, please see -
http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1176594#post1176594

sleepless_in_IN said:
:confused: Can you please confirm when you got your 45 day letter? Seems like the above 2 posts conflict in that respect. Thanks a lot!

Sorry for the confusion. The hopeless bastard paralegals at attorney's office screwed the things up.

The second post is a legit. The first post was from verbal comm. from paralegal. Second post was after I got a photocopy from paralegal.

45 Day letter recd. at attorney's office on 4/29/05 (letter was dated 4/20/05)
The letter was replied (along with many questions and paperwork asked) on 6/3/05 (44 days from 4/20). I was very pissed off at the attorney's and I wrote them email as well as send them a letter stating that if my case was CLOSED due to them replying so late, they will face the consequences. The attorney mentioned that as long as we had post mark before 45 day period ended, my case should be fine. I also talked with my employer, they had to provide lots of paper work as asked in 45 day letter.
I hope it is now clear to you.

GCCovet said:
Fellow sufferers with SWA Cases (Never made it to Regional).

Got an email from attorney, last week they Recd 45 day letter on my behalf and replied to it immediately.
Will provide more information (like Date recd. . Case # etc) as soon as I get a photocopy of the letter from attorney. (I hope paralegal is not screwing me up on this!)

My case details:
PD= 05/10/2004
SWA=WI (Wisconsin)
RD= Never made it to Regional
45 day letter (Recd. and replied in 2nd week of June 05)
Case#= Will publish it as soon as I get a photocopy of the letter from attorney's.

JustWatching, I will provide more information as soon as I get them for tracker update.

I got a status update from my Attorney saying that they haven't received the 45 day letter yet.

My case -
PD - 10/20/2004 from WI; did not make it to regional.

1) Should I be worried that I haven't got it yet considering that you got it almost 2 months ago?

2) I got an auto reply from Dallas BEC in response to my email asking for status. Does this mean they will not reply to my status email? Can I expect a reply in the future?

concorde said:
I got a status update from my Attorney saying that they haven't received the 45 day letter yet.

My case -
PD - 10/20/2004 from WI; did not make it to regional.

1) Should I be worried that I haven't got it yet considering that you got it almost 2 months ago?

2) I got an auto reply from Dallas BEC in response to my email asking for status. Does this mean they will not reply to my status email? Can I expect a reply in the future?
Concord,
I was mad at my attorney/paralegal as well. I have been following up every 20 days with them asking them if they got a 45 day letter on my behalf. Everytime I sent email , they would reply me back saying that they have not yet recd. the letter. Even on June 1st they told me that. On June 13, I got a reply that they have recd. the letter and replied it. I found out that they got the letter around April 27th and replied before 3 days of due date. I was mad at the paralegal and talked with her in high tone.
She mentioned that they would not reveal the fact that the letter was recd. untill it was replied back(Why? thats their policy! crap...). I also asked her why they took so much time in replying back the letter, she mentioned that BEC had asked for many papers and my employer was collecting them /submitting them to lawyer and that's what took all the time. :mad:

One more thing to add... Meanwhile, between April 1st and June 1st I had sent about 3 emails to BEC for CASE status. I got their reply that my case was not enetered in the system yet. These all confused me, if the letter was sent by BEC on 20th April, why did not they give me my case number and instead BEC emailed me that the case was not enetered yet.
Bottom line, I gave up all hopes (as I was SWA and never made it to Regional) and I also stopped checking the forum regularly.
I would suggest you not to worry and keep on following up with your lawyer and BEC. Hopefully you will get yours soon too.

I appreciate your resonse on this. Thanks

GCCovet said:
Concord,
I was mad at my attorney/paralegal as well. I have been following up every 20 days with them asking them if they got a 45 day letter on my behalf. Everytime I sent email , they would reply me back saying that they have not yet recd. the letter. Even on June 1st they told me that. On June 13, I got a reply that they have recd. the letter and replied it. I found out that they got the letter around April 27th and replied before 3 days of due date. I was mad at the paralegal and talked with her in high tone.
She mentioned that they would not reveal the fact that the letter was recd. untill it was replied back(Why? thats their policy! crap...). I also asked her why they took so much time in replying back the letter, she mentioned that BEC had asked for many papers and my employer was collecting them /submitting them to lawyer and that's what took all the time. :mad:

One more thing to add... Meanwhile, between April 1st and June 1st I had sent about 3 emails to BEC for CASE status. I got their reply that my case was not enetered in the system yet. These all confused me, if the letter was sent by BEC on 20th April, why did not they give me my case number and instead BEC emailed me that the case was not enetered yet.
Bottom line, I gave up all hopes (as I was SWA and never made it to Regional) and I also stopped checking the forum regularly.
I would suggest you not to worry and keep on following up with your lawyer and BEC. Hopefully you will get yours soon too.

How do I know what the status of my case is?

I havent received any 45 day letter. I dont know how can I query for my case at the email address of DBEC. Any idea how to enquire ? (I guess I'd need some sort of identification for my case to enquire about it).

All help with above question is really appreciated.

PD: April 03
State: WA
EB3
Never made it to regional
Did not receive 45 day letter.

8th year extension

My labor is pending in DBEC. I am planning to apply 8th year extension on july.My question is since visa's are not available can i request for 3 year extension? Is any body done like that.
Following news i saw from immigation-law.com ie

Availability of H-1B Extension Beyond 6-Year Limit in 3-Year increment: H-1B extension beyond six year limit is available only in one-year increment for those whose visa numbers are available and who has filed a labor certification application and passed 365 days before reaching the 6-year limit. However, the rule is different for those who need extension of H-1B petition pending the labor certification application or petition or application and for whom visa number is not available. During the period of the visa number unavailable for him/her, he or she is eligible for H-1B extension in three-year increment. This difference can be important to the employers because of the outrageously expensive H-1B filing fees and cost.

GCCCovet - How did you identify yourself when enquiring via email

GCCCovet - How did you identify yourself when enquiring via email - since you did not have your case#?

GCCovet said:
Concord,

WhyThis Delay

WhyThisDelay said:
GCCCovet - How did you identify yourself when enquiring via email - since you did not have your case#?
WhyThis Delay, Wrong forum, but will still answer it....others, cut the crap please!

Send an email to...

status@DAL.DFLC.US

Subject: Case Status

Company Name:
Alien Name(First Middle Last):
SWA:
SWA Receipt Date (Priority Date):
Date Received at Regional Office:
Regional DOL Case Number: (if none then type N/A)

Hope this helps
-----------------------

You are wrong GCcovet

Sending email at DFLC doesn't work....because here is the auto response that I got from Dallas

(note: it says at the bottom "your patience is appreciated")
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Requestor,
You have reached the Dallas Backlog Elimination Center status inquiry mailbox. At this time, we are unable to provide status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Dallas Backlog Elimination Center files are being transferred to a new automated system. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-Day Letter and Selection of Continuation Option letter will be issued on all applications providing a new case ID number and may request additional information from the employer.

If your request is in reference to the following, if acceptable, we will update your information as requested:
Address updates for attorney, employer, or alien
Change of attorney (or attorney address changes)

Aliens seeking status must contact their employer or attorney to obtain information.

For frequently asked questions, please visit the following Internet website:
http://atlas.doleta.gov/foreign/faqs.asp

To obtain general information regarding transfer times, please visit the following Internet website:
http://www.workforcesecurity.doleta...reign/times.asp

To obtain general information regarding the PERM System, please visit the Internet website below or use the e-mail address provided:
www.plc.doleta.gov
PERM.DFLC@dol.gov

There is no need to submit multiple requests. If you have not already received one, the next notices that you will receive from this office will be a 45-Day Letter and a Selection of Continuation Option letter.

If you are requesting a 7th year extension to an H-1B visa, please send an e-mail to:

h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us

Your patience is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks GCCovet ,MI_NonRIR for sharing info.

I'll try what you guys have suggested.

Thanks.

GCCovet said:
WhyThis Delay, Wrong forum, but will still answer it....others, cut the crap please!

Send an email to...

status@DAL.DFLC.US

Subject: Case Status

Company Name:
Alien Name(First Middle Last):
SWA:
SWA Receipt Date (Priority Date):
Date Received at Regional Office:
Regional DOL Case Number: (if none then type N/A)

Hope this helps
-----------------------

45 days letters for SWA cases

If there is anyone who got 45 day letter from BEC and his case never went to Regional. ?

It looks like that Dallas BEC works only with RIR/Regional cases.