• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

countdown to dv 2018 results

Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time.

Please verify that you have entered all information correctly. You may re-check the Entry status by clicking on the ESC Home Page link below.

Been in the shadows for a while now. Also from Ghana Not Selected Hope for better luck next year for all of us and congrats to all who made it through the first step.

I have been trying for 10 hours now and still says....The information entered is not valid....i am pretty sure i have given right information...

I am selected for 2018 and i am a resident of UAE, so many questions and so many queries about where and how to start, any help would be appreciated mynumbr is AS00018xx ..

my first question I already have travel plans by end of this month on a B1/B2 visa that I hold, can I submit the application while am in the US? Or can I change my US consulate interview or processing from one country to another? like from UAE to Jordan?

Your photo (if a problem) is either rejected by the software as a disqualifying factor in which case you'll get "not selected", or it is rejected by the CO at the interview.

Whatever the issue with the "invalid" messages it, it is not code for a problem with your photo.

If it's rejected by the CO, is possible to submit another at that time?

I am selected for 2018 and i am a resident of UAE, so many questions and so many queries about where and how to start, any help would be appreciated mynumbr is AS00018xx ..

Congratulations on your selection. You need to settle down and carefully go over your selectee notification letter. Click on all the links in it to read what they say. The letter has more than enough information to get you started.

my first question I already have travel plans by end of this month on a B1/B2 visa that I hold, can I submit the application while am in the US? Or can I change my US consulate interview or processing from one country to another? like from UAE to Jordan?

Yes you can proceed with your travel plans and submit your DS260 form from the the US. However you'll need to select your home embassy for interview location. You cannot enter the US with the mind of doing AOS (Adjustment of Status), that is viewed as having a preconceived immigrant intent, it is highly frowned upon. You're expected to select the US embassy associated with your home address as interview location.