• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

countdown to dv 2018 results

Thank you so much, @Pierre82. We are doing our best here trying to solve this issue once and for all. But if you guys (any of you) is a friend of one of the Avengers or the Justice League... that may help :p

You are very welcome and lets hope you have better luck than me on this DV2018 and you get selected with a low case number.

I had my fingers crossed for you. So sorry. Every time the news covers whats happening in your country I think about you! Good luck for DV19!
Hello, friend!!! You are around here too!!! so nice!!! Well, I still don't know if I (or hubby) have been selected for 2018 but THANK YOU for your good vibes and if we don't get selected, please keep your fingers crossed so we can get rid of this battle. At this very moment, we hear detonations close to our home, but I think we are safe for now.

Nothing new here....

Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time.

Congrats to those selected and good luck next time to those who weren't.

It seems that the website is back to normal now so time to check is whether or not you have been selected :)

the website
Hey, the site is back now, but for some reason you can't check your 2018 application, only 2017...
When you type your confirmation number, a red error appears:
"Invalid Confirmation Number: Please enter the correct confirmation number that is 16 characters long (example: 20171O0DZWY3DOV9)"
Is someone else having the same issue?
I do... weirdo..

Nothing new here....

Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time.

Congrats to those selected and good luck next time to those who weren't.

Best of luck for next year @SERBinUK

:(:(:(:(:(Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time.

Please verify that you have entered all information correctly. You may re-check the Entry status by clicking on the ESC Home Page link below.

Having spent 9 hours continually refreshing my browser (receiving numerous errors etc) it appears have made it over the first hurdle.. but with a high case number... so I am guessing now is going to be a very long year of waiting....

Now the question is do I get at all excited, tell anyone... or just try to forget about it for the next year (or actually probably longer).... a glimmer of hope but think I am going to need to get extremely lucky with a high case number.. I am trying to read up about the processing but obviously to early to know until into processing this time next year.

Not Selected but life goes on.. Will try next year and good luck for other who are yet to check their status..

i forgot and misplaced my confirmation number,i went on the site and clicked forgot confirmation number but i dont seem to find where to get it,please help

It is extremely smooth now... but just showing invalid.....
Maybe it's about the photo issued..... oh no..
---------
Warning:The information entered is not valid.

Please review the Confirmation Number, your Last/Family Name, and Year of Birth to ensure you have entered them exactly as they appear on your DV Confirmation Page, including punctuation.

Several characters are often confused:
0 = zero, O = letter 'O', 1 = one, I = letter 'I' (like 'Ice'), 5 = 'five', S = letter 'S', 6 = six, G = letter 'G', 8 = eight, B = letter 'B'

Last edited:
Well I guess mr luck was not on my side ...NOT SELECTED...but I wish all those who were selected good luck as they continue with the process..

Still reciving the same error :confused:

"The system is unable to process your request. Please try again later. Connection request timed out"

The forms load quickly though,
Tried different browsers , any one getting the same ?

i forgot and misplaced my confirmation number,i went on the site and clicked forgot confirmation number but i dont seem to find where to get it,please help

after clicking the "forgot confirmation number", you need to enter your info to retrieve it.
The page looks similar with the esc though...

"The system is unable to process your request. Please try again later. Connection request timed out"

I do.. it's 3am So i am Off until the morning

Yes this happened to me more often than not over the course of 9 hours. All browsers the same. Just need to be patient.

Having spent 9 hours continually refreshing my browser (receiving numerous errors etc) it appears have made it over the first hurdle.. but with a high case number... so I am guessing now is going to be a very long year of waiting....

Now the question is do I get at all excited, tell anyone... or just try to forget about it for the next year (or actually probably longer).... a glimmer of hope but think I am going to need to get extremely lucky with a high case number.. I am trying to read up about the processing but obviously to early to know until into processing this time next year.

There is nothing much you can do at this moment. You have to wait and see what happens in terms of Visa Processing.