• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 9-1-2014

@vladeck my case touched the 17 ,18, 22 ,but still say Ap , so how do u called that bro ,so i'm already cleared now or what?? @ngalobo let have the faith and patient ,God is the patient...

oo God help us this process is killing us slowly...so simon what are the total amount of visas that left now mr expert??

oo God help us this process is killing us slowly...so simon what are the total amount of visas that left now mr expert??

We are already above the 50,000 visas which is supposed to be the limit. The visas being issued now are extras coming from NACARA - and we don't know how many of those we will be able to get.

not clear until we see they issue us the visa this wk me and the other Ap cases here in this fouroum...inshaaAllah.

Not sure wether to keep

2782787114.gif

@britismon why i don't see my case number on your statistic reserch from ceac always??

Simon. What thread are you on now?

All of them.

The forum contains a list of public conversations(threads). You can see a listing of threads by clicking on the link near the top of this page that says Lottery Visas - DV.

Each thread contains posts, one after the other. You can see all latests posts by clicking New Posts, just about the forum links at the top of the page.