• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 9-1-2014

@britismon i just received this email just now from the embassy ,how u see it ?? I don't think is a good news for me, just make me sick again...why they do not say this time administrative processing than they put administrative review ,what makes the different mr expert?? Is like my case is not ready yet to conclude by the embassy!! Thank you for your email dated September 23,
2014 regarding your diversity visa application. At this time, the case is undergoing administrative
review. We will try to finish all DV cases before the
September 30, 2014 deadline. Once the review is
complete, we will contact you with instructions on
how to proceed. We hope this information is helpful to you. If you
have further questions or concerns, please do not
hesitate to contact our office at ConsularFreetown@state.gov<mailto:ConsularFreetown@state.gov>. Sincerely, Consular Section
U.S. Embassy
Freetown, Sierra Leone

@britismon i just received this email just now from the embassy ,how u see it ?? I don't think is a good news for me, just make me sick again...why they do not say this time administrative processing than they put administrative review ,what makes the different mr expert?? Is like my case is not ready yet to conclude by the embassy!! Thank you for your email dated September 23,
2014 regarding your diversity visa application. At this time, the case is undergoing administrative
hesitate to contact our office at ConsularFreetown@state.gov<mailto:ConsularFreetown@state.gov>. Sincerely, Consular Section
U.S. Embassy
Freetown, Sierra Leone
noooo don't be afraid brother this's normal that they sent such a kind of emails be sure that they must answer you by the law bro so you have nooo need to be afraid ok i'm watching an happy end is camiiiiing for you brother ok by the way there are lot of cases number in my liste are moving from Ready to AP so this normal bro

yeah bro ,i have and update on the 17,18 ,22 ,and today by the email.,bro i'm sick ...i don't what is the course of my problem to be in Ap for so long like this , is like they did not even start to work on my case..i'm worried as what britismon said nomore lot of visas for Ap cases bro i'm sick, i dont know why they doing this nightmared to me...

noooo don't be afraid brother this's normal that they sent such a kind of emails be sure that they must answer you by the law bro so you have nooo need to be afraid ok i'm watching an happy end is camiiiiing for you brother ok by the way there are lot of cases number in my liste are moving from Ready to AP so this normal bro

By which law are they compelled to answer?

Dont be scare tyt, it s a normal procedure and they may be processing ur visa bcauz many people got updated yesterday and today and u should be fine , god is in control ok!!!

U.S. Embassy
Freetown, Sierra Leone

Yep, just a standard letter because they moved you from Ready to AP.

Administrative Processing (AP) and Administrative Review are one and the same thing.

Reactions: tyt
inshaaAllah ngalobo we going to be fine , i don't really understand why i am on Ap for so longlike this and we only have a days now left ,is not fear! After a longtime wait they reply me the same thing am jst sick ,just like giving up...what is the difference between administrative review and administrative processing ? At ngalobo what ur current status bro?? Bro let don't loose faith until the game is over ..okay bro? We still have chance and God can see us through inshaaAllah ,i can see it and feel it as what escorot just say...

@britismon so how you call this type of email i just received in the last days ?? Is like they where not working on my case all along ,thats why i am still on Ap not so?

@britismon so how you call this type of email i just received in the last days ?? Is like they where not working on my case all along ,thats why i am still on Ap not so?

I would just "call it" an email. I'm really not sure what they have been doing all this time - but there are many cases like yours and some older than yours - it is not something they are "doing" to you - they don't mean it to be "personal" toward you.

okay! So what about the updated date in ceac that i was having ,its mean still they were not working on my case still?? So how you call the rapid updated date mr expert???

is just that you are the super moderator here and you help us with our question ,please don't be mad about that only God can reward u for what you are doing for us here...

okay! So what about the updated date in ceac that i was having ,its mean still they were not working on my case still?? So how you call the rapid updated date mr expert???
Tyt, my bro
Britsimon can not do anything for you at this stage, unfortunately.
I know if he could he would...
But now you must just wait for a visa, if there give you one ! Because you did everything you can.
Just pray to get one before 30 september.
Remember if its meant to happen it will happen ....

is just that you are the super moderator here and you help us with our question ,please don't be mad about that only God can reward u for what you are doing for us here...

LOL - I am not mad/angry - but you have to understand I can only guess. Also - this year is quite unlike any other year in that many AP cases will go without visas - so none of us have any real idea what is about to happen. All I can say is you need to wait for a few more days and then we will know for sure.....

Best of luck to you and to all those waiting anxiously.

Reactions: tyt
@britismon i used to checked some cases on ceac and many was updated today ,including mine ,so how you call that mr expert??