• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 9-1-2014

As ever - some points about these numbers. They don't include AoS at all (thought to be around 2000) and might be missing some cases not in CEAC. We are certainly above the 50k - most likely (almost certainly) above 51k. That means they are using NACARA.

There are still at least 5265 AP cases globally (most of which will not get visas) and 16500 ready cases (most of which are old ready cases). There can't be many more interviews left. As I said earlier I think we will see a few hundred cases issued this week (around 400-600) and that will be it.

As ever - some points about these numbers. They don't include AoS at all (thought to be around 2000) and might be missing some cases not in CEAC. We are certainly above the 50k - most likely (almost certainly) above 51k. That means they are using NACARA.

There are still at least 5265 AP cases globally (most of which will not get visas) and 16500 ready cases (most of which are old ready cases). There can't be many more interviews left. As I said earlier I think we will see a few hundred cases issued this week (around 400-600) and that will be it.
We need some serious prayer oh plse god help us make it this week.....

AS got 74 visas issued during last week. that is disappointing! my sister's friend's case was updated a couple of days ago, but is still at "ready" instead of "AP." hopefully, we will see more approval movements next week rather than having it gone the other unpleasant route! fingers crossed!

AS got 74 visas issued during last week. that is disappointing! my sister's friend's case was updated a couple of days ago, but is still at "ready" instead of "AP." hopefully, we will see more approval movements next week rather than having it gone the other unpleasant route! fingers crossed!

Fingers crossed indeed - but it isn't looking good...

I'm sorry to say that the 30th september is a dead line ! The dv2014 will end up right there.
I have actually being on AP for 11 months. The embassy recently requested a document from me, which will be presented soon. Do I still have a chance to get the visa before 30th september?

I have actually being on AP for 11 months. The embassy recently requested a document from me, which will be presented soon. Do I still have a chance to get the visa before 30th september?

Almost certainly not. You have left it too late. There are people that completed AP weeks ago that are still hoping to be assign a visa and there are thousands of AP cases that won't get a visa.