• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 9-1-2014

OK here is an update in the numbers - the last extract was on the 1st of the month.

AF has increased ~600 in a week - FAR more than any other region. It looks like most interviews in AF were scheduled to take place in the first week - so this extract is significant as it captures most of the normally scheduled cases. IN AF region there are about 2k READY cases with September status dates (meaning interviews are happening or the case is being touched for some reason. I would expect the next week to see another 500+ of those to go to issued.

The global number is 47324, so with AoS added in and a few more updates from September interviews (in AF and other regions), we must be close to 50k. So - the cases approved from now on are probably coming from the NACARA allowance. We don't know how far into that allowance we will get - last year finished with 51k - but that exhausted demand (with the exception of Iran who hit a country limit). It is clear that late completing AP cases are going to be the victims - there are over 5k cases still on AP globally. :(

http://goo.gl/cX6tAh
Hi Simon,
Considering of 48324 globaly visa issued till Sep 12, and with AOS added also Sep interviews 50k should already be closed but still DV 2014 offically not ended so it seem recent issued visas coming from the NACARA allowance.
apparently Sep scheduled interviews almost finished therefore what about any A.P casses chances now ?(A.P cases which already cleared )

Hi Simon,
Considering of 48324 globaly visa issued till Sep 12, and with AOS added also Sep interviews 50k should already be closed but still DV 2014 offically not ended so it seem recent issued visas coming from the NACARA allowance.
apparently Sep scheduled interviews almost finished therefore what about any A.P casses chances now ?(A.P cases which already cleared )

That number is 48.8 as of yesterday, so yeas, there is no doubt we are above 50k. Last year went to 51k, we are probably at around that number now. So, they are already using Nacara, but we don't know how far that will continue. Most remaining AP cases will miss out - that is clear, so now there is another lottery to get one of the last visas...

That number is 48.8 as of yesterday, so yeas, there is no doubt we are above 50k. Last year went to 51k, we are probably at around that number now. So, they are already using Nacara, but we don't know how far that will continue. Most remaining AP cases will miss out - that is clear, so now there is another lottery to get one of the last visas...
Thank a lots Simon, What about remaning Sep scheduled interviews(if any)? you guess Sep interviews already finished or still continued ?

By i noticed that the embassy are only touching the case that are at the AP and why not those that show Ready ????!!! Can someone explain!

Thank a lots Simon, What about remaning Sep scheduled interviews(if any)? you guess Sep interviews already finished or still continued ?
I have been informed that there wont be any AOS interviews today was the last day and as far as I knoew CP interviews were finished by September 15th.So I say after Monday the 22th it might end any moment

W
I have been informed that there wont be any AOS interviews today was the last day and as far as I knoew CP interviews were finished by September 15th.So I say after Monday the 22th it might end any moment
what do you mean"Monday the 22th it might end any movment" it means D.V 2014 will be finished by 22th of Sep?

Correct I guess it could close anytime from now to the 30th just a reminder that if numbers are exhausted before the 30th, this is it!!!! So sad for us that stand on ready...

W

what do you mean"Monday the 22th it might end any movment" it means D.V 2014 will be finished by 22th of Sep?
I dont know the exact date but at the end of my interview I have been told that we are the last ones being interviewed so no more interviews means the program might end anyday after tomorrow, that is my guess.
I was thinking it will go to the end which I hope for everybody with AP cases but it seems like when they clear the last AP cases probably couple of hundred more, they might just end the program.
Thats why I mentioned after monday 22th but we never know how much visas more they will allow this year.
According to @Britsimon 51K for last year but we are @49k plus Aos about 2k so we are already at last years numbers as of today thats why I used the term of any moment

I dont know the exact date but at the end of my interview I have been told that we are the last ones being interviewed so no more interviews means the program might end anyday after tomorrow, that is my guess.
I was thinking it will go to the end which I hope for everybody with AP cases but it seems like when they clear the last AP cases probably couple of hundred more, they might just end the program.
Thats why I mentioned after monday 22th but we never know how much visas more they will allow this year.
According to @Britsimon 51K for last year but we are @49k plus Aos about 2k so we are already at last years numbers as of today thats why I used the term of any moment
Some still have interview in africa on 22 and 23th

Oh good then I did not hear about that so lets hope for 11 more days
I think interview on 22nd and 23rd is not good news for pending A.P cases becuse we suppose probably for some A.P cases remaning visas (if any)will be issued after Sep scheduled interviews

Wow. I think britsimon mentioned you were cutting it fine with that interview date... Not sure anyone realised exactly how fine it would be! You are SO lucky!!! Congrats!

Some still have interview in africa on 22 and 23th

Hopefully they do. There is precedence from Bangladesh before of interviews being cancelled if visas run out.