• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 8-1-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

This means that only 10 Principal applicants have been selected for Zambia so far. This number is way too low for Zambia. Out of all the principal applicants, we are at least supposed to get 50% visas. Does this CEAC also record for Zambia who did the DV2014 in foreign countries. For example those who are already in the USA on other visa ie student visa?
The ones thats doing AOS ( on the US soil) will not show on the ceac data.
And the ones thats doing CP in other countries, will not show as zambians !
Like here in south-africa many congoleses are doing their interview in johannesburg, but the data wont show wether they are congoleses, or namibians or zimbabweens....

Thanks. It could be that from the total of 117 Zambia who were waiting for interviews or 2nl, most of them don't live in Zambia

Well first of all we don't know the quota is going to be 10K. That makes guessing difficult.

Next we know AS has LOTS of AP cases - about 1800. Below I am posting the AS data from last night and a pivot that shows the volume of AP cases. Iran is the key because of the volume of AP cases. AS can get around 800/900 issued from August/September interviews already scheduled. Aos is probably around 500, So - if all AP were to be cleared, AS would need more than 10k. So I guess September will be a race between AoS cases and AP resolutions. I don't think everyone will end up happy.....

http://goo.gl/NnVSei
I just checked your status for you (you have not masked your CN that well :) ). Good news! Your visa is ISSUED now.
That's mean i've got the visa now ?!

I just checked your status for you (you have not masked your CN that well :) ). Good news! Your visa is ISSUED now.
so i did well when i didn't masked my CN lol Thank you .. I already check it and figure out that's changed ;) .. so now can i say that i got the visa 100% ?

Mom/Simon,
My father's name in my birth certificate is slightly different than in my marriage certificate (A difference of "O" vs "A", and happened due to transliteration). Is this going to cause any issues during our interview or should I not worry about it?

Mom/Simon,
My father's name in my birth certificate is slightly different than in my marriage certificate (A difference of "O" vs "A", and happened due to transliteration). Is this going to cause any issues during our interview or should I not worry about it?

Nothing to worry about.

Mom/Simon,

Don't even give it a 2nd thought.

Guys, since this is 3o minutes extra time in football, please release the ceac spreadsheet every Monday. Please guys!

It takes a full day to extract the data and I dont want to hit their website too often in case they see it as suspicious and put in some restrictions. So I'll most like do a mid month and end of month run.

Mom/Simon,
Found another name discrepancy of my grandfather's name. Marriage certificate and birth certificate have two different names of my grand father. The first name are same but the last name are totally different. (Different surname which could be used interchangeably in my grand father's period). What should I do? Should I make a document indicating that the two different names represent the same person or should I not even give a second thought about it? Thanks so much for your help.

Mom/Simon,
Found another name discrepancy of my grandfather's name. Marriage certificate and birth certificate have two different names of my grand father. The first name are same but the last name are totally different. (Different surname which could be used interchangeably in my grand father's period). What should I do? Should I make a document indicating that the two different names represent the same person or should I not even give a second thought about it? Thanks so much for your help.

I thought you were kidding for a moment, then it dawned on me that you were serious. Would you just relax!!!!! I'm sure if you go back in your family tree far enough you can find some other discrepancies too, but for goodness sake would you stop torturing yourself. The other issue was a non issue - this is even less of an issue than that (if that is even possible).

Again.

R
E
L
A
X

Status
Not open for further replies.